Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just echoing what others had said but I honestly don’t get this obsession with Chris Brown. It’s always the same type of women who like him. The fake plastic influencer types.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She doesn't edit her pictures 😂😂😂 Oh Kate, you really do provide the Monday entertainment you slug
---
I just remembered her editing her picture and cutting off the gegs toes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does Hannah Olivia Kenyon (no idea who she is, see Truff's stories) look like a blow up sex doll? Not the look I'd go for on my wedding day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me, do I need new glasses?
"I don't edit my pics anymore especially my work ones. Look here's the difference between natural and a Paris filter"
Does she then go on in the next few stories to use the filtered pic to tag all her discount codes? Am I seeing that right? I know she's thick like but surely not?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It baffles me just how much these women love themselves! Their phones must just be full of selfies, how sad. Imagine walking round pouting and filming yourself all the time, everyone round them must think what bellends! They don’t even look like the pictures anyway cos they are filtered to hell!
Omg I cringed so hard at 9 toes for sharing it but also the woman who sent it her…and no btw she doesn’t look like her pics in person whoever sent that is deluded
822F5772-8B64-45D5-BC42-AF5214460766.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just had a random flashback to when she was curling her hair and she had the heat proof glove on the hand that was holding the handle… not that hand curling the hair…

oh shes a silly sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Why the duck are they celebrating Chris Brown he’s a bleeping woman beater 😡
I don’t suppose they read the police report when he attacked Rhianna,it’s horrific reading!
Saying that,those lot can’t string a sentence together so reading a report is pushing it.
Bet Truff loves R Kelly too.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg I cringed so hard at 9 toes for sharing it but also the woman who sent it her…and no btw she doesn’t look like her pics in person whoever sent that is deludedView attachment 2025689
You wouldn't miss her stomping in the arena, with that wide fester back blocking everyone's view with a trail of farts and bog roll stuck to her foot
---
Why the duck are they celebrating Chris Brown he’s a bleeping woman beater 😡
I don’t suppose they read the police report when he attacked Rhianna,it’s horrific reading!
Saying that,those lot can’t string a sentence together so reading a report is pushing it.
I don't get how he wasn't cancelled completely and still manages to tour. The bleep has about 3 songs I know of yet daft twats are willing to shell out 90 quid to see him 😒

Reactions: 28
She makes me laugh "large pile of Extra chopped spinach" so chopped spinach yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trolls, I have to admit I find the Truff/Haaland comparisons awkward as Haaland is my guilty crush 😂

He’s firmly in the prawn category (i.e. take the head off and he’s tasty) but Haaland is funny and seems like a nice person, unlike Truff.

I can’t join the rave thread for him though as the women on there are like the weird swinging woman on Benidorm.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Trolls, I have to admit I find the Truff/Haaland comparisons awkward as Haaland is my guilty crush 😂

He’s firmly in the prawn category (i.e. take the head off and he’s tasty) but Haaland is funny and seems like a nice person, unlike Truff.

I can’t join the rave thread for him though as the women on there are like the weird swinging woman on Benidorm.
The rave threads for footballers on here are legitimately terrifying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.