Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
I'll start by saying I've got no personal experience of fertility struggle or baby loss - in fact I was unreasonably lucky, we never wanted a baby, then we did, and we conceived easily and had a healthy baby. While I was pregnant I was very aware of a few couples in our circle who weren't as lucky, so I kept my pregnancy off socials for the most part and was careful not to complain about anything because I knew it would have been hurtful to them.

However, I've got a friend who's struggled with endo since we were teenagers, and is still having major issues and not getting the help she needs - the doctors are keen to 'preserve her fertility' even tho she's in her 40s, she's got 3 teenagers and she wants no more babies 😡. I also work in a job which means most neonatal, baby and child deaths in the area come across my desk, and I've met parents who've suffered devastating loss. I have the deepest sympathy for them and for everyone on here who's had struggles or losses.

But this fucking truffle clown, with her ✨ fertility journey ✨, is getting right up my nose now. Stop going on about how it's 'not spoken about', when what you mean is 'you want to speak about it in an inappropriate place'. Do some proper reading, realise that most women tend not to get pregnant the minute the idea occurs to them, and stop looking for fake sympathy from fake people over a fake problem. Enjoy the kid you've got and try to learn how to raise her properly. And wash your foundation brush you mucky little scruff.

Happy Saturday everyone 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 50

noseycow08

Chatty Member
I’ve had a miscarriage as have most women, I struggled for 18 months for baby #4 who then ended up being a premature baby in NICU. Not once during those 18 months did I start reaching TO THE INTERNET TO STRANGERS for sympathy or advice, I did the normal thing and spoke privately with close friends and family and my gp. From what I’ve gathered here she hasn’t had a miscarriage but more a chemical pregnancy? I’m not sure the difference but still she needs to realise she isn’t on a fertility journey, she’s simply trying for baby number 2 and it hasn’t happend after one pump from delo. It enrages me that she’s preaching like she’s the same as everyone else who’s been thru real true devastating loses and multiple miscarriages. I can’t believe her followers are lapping this up and being up her ass. And the comments make it clear that the majority of them have been on the real journey with fertility and should be able to see right thru her bullshit. She literally knocks me sick! CANCEL KATE HAYES / READ THE FUCKING WIKI!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 50

RubySky478

VIP Member
Did she seriously just say that dress does wonders for her figure 😳 I swear that Cunt has reverse body dysmorphia

caramella are defo her main trolls the state of this 🤣🤣
She looks like she’s done that thing where you try a dress on but leave your trousers round your ankles so you don’t have to take your shoes off…

• Haha
Reactions: 46

noseycow08

Chatty Member
Is goss ok? Has she been outed by holly braithwate?
Not yet, she said she was outing 2 tattlers this week but if your going to out someone you do it, you don’t give people notice 🤣
But I don’t think it’s her that’s found out, another Instagram account figured out who someone on here was, who was on this thread and then on hollys thread so she hasn’t done any investigation herself she’s just seen the same tattle name on her thread too. I think I speak for us all in saying I don’t think any of us really care about being ‘outed’ were entitled to our thoughts and opinions on these peoples open accounts who put their entire lives out there to be commented on they just can’t handle it when we don’t agree or find out they lie etc

• Heart
Reactions: 46