Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I follow has put a ' does anyone know a liverpool MUA' out on stories, i'll keep watching to see if Bison gets mentioned!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t wait for that big Peter rabbit monstrosity to come again on Easter , eh!

the gravy train is over. I can see it all in Delo’s tired and over worked face.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tagged Chez though 😂
---
All the crap piled up in that room!! And solid parenting, letting her climb a ladder right by the stairs and taking a picture from a distance instead!
The child just loves being photographed semi-naked on the net/gram for the pleasures of paed0.s...its her fave.....

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So Laceys have announced they are opening a second location.......they've absolutely made a killing training former muas

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor mez not getting a mention from her she really is a vile duck

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Is it only me that doesn't see a tag for Kate here? View attachment 2013026
Omg I’ve just come here to say I bet Kate posts that “may we know them may we raise them” quote!! 🤣🤣 every boring sad bleep posts that same stupid quote every year. So so so predictable. All you’re raising is a brat love and scouse bird is yet to raise anything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ive just saw the Icing sugar video, what a lying toad she is, imagine leaving that child alone with Max, doesn't matter what dog you have you never leave them alone and the icing sugar isnt going to help his itchy skin you cruel twit.
@BirkenheadTranny you have creased me with the farts.
By posting that she’s just shown that she leaves her child to roam around the house without being watched. O getting the icing sugar and then making that kind of mess would have taken her about 15 minutes. What the duck was she doing in that time? Thanks for highlighting again, Kate what a tit, lazy mum you are!

Reactions: 20
By posting that she’s just shown that she leaves her child to roam around the house without being watched. O getting the icing sugar and then making that kind of mess would have taken her about 15 minutes. What the duck was she doing in that time? Thanks for highlighting again, Kate what a tit, lazy mum you are!
oVile didn’t do it, it’s spread out evenly everywhere with no handprints or footsteps in it.
A little kid would just dump it out.

duck off Kate.
WHAT YOU LIE FOR?
---
oVile didn’t do it, it’s spread out evenly everywhere with no handprints or footsteps in it.
A little kid would just dump it out.

duck off Kate.
WHAT YOU LIE FOR?

Also, hope this works! Footage of Dozy Delo and Ovile when he took her out in that pull along bike thing 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just had a flash back…. Remember when she thought the ballet back was personalised incorrectly 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.