Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Trolls. Off topic but has anyone tried that Elvive bond shampoo and is it any good. It’s on offer in Boots atm. You get the pre shampoo treatment,shampoo, conditioner, and serum for £27. Over £50 if bought separately

Reactions: 2

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
It's honestly a pain calorie and fat tracking, but if you wanna lose weight without being on that Francis diet 😅 then you've got to do it. I just don't get why she can't just follow a real life diet recipe book. Like, why?
What is the Francis diet?

Reactions: 1

Ello_Body

Do was this show hers and MJCs as a joint thing? Somebody must know that business, why do they keep working with her!

Rothsey

VIP Member
It’s funny how none of them have posted about the podcast probably coz it’s a load of shit, her shouting over Naomi as usual, talks about her abortion, she’s very sexually active 🤮 and trying for baby but that’s all sketchy the details on when she had the coil removed etc
They’re saying they can’t believe the number of views the others vids have had, probably all Trolls 😂
And that it’s going to be two parts so another one will be out
I can’t face watching her (but might go later for the comments) She’s had an abortion? Has she ever spoken of this before?

ETA: should have carried on reading before I posted! 🤣