Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well trolls, my & my bespokes are still trapped indoors because we are waiting for Truff's follow up outdoors post.

Re how brides find her, I went to a wedding show last year with my now sister in law and they were recommending florists, make up artists etc. I assume the venue / wedding planners get something in return for it. Only explanation for how she gets work

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well trolls, my & my bespokes are still trapped indoors because we are waiting for Truff's follow up outdoors post.

Re how brides find her, I went to a wedding show last year with my now sister in law and they were recommending florists, make up artists etc. I assume the venue / wedding planners get something in return for it. Only explanation for how she gets work
She’s always working with that Bethan girl for weddings. She must give Kate’s details when brides ask her for recommendations and I reckon that’s the only work she gets. There’s no way she gets bookings through her insta page.

Reactions: 18
She seriously needs to get her engagement party or a truffle hunting holiday underway - she’s boring me to tears these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks like the robbers in Home Alone. How is she "obsessed" with it, when she hasn't even opened it? bleeping hate that word, all these influencers including Charlotte Dawson are "obsessed" with everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
How does she at times hide the underbite? I don’t wanna cause any offence to anyone on here if they have one. But it baffles me 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gosh, Big aLive looks absolutely shattered in that latest icing sugar reel. Eyebags for days. If you came off your phone occasionally Kate then this might not happen. How did you let her have time to do this?

Reactions: 22
Gosh, Big aLive looks absolutely shattered in that latest icing sugar reel. Eyebags for days. If you came off your phone occasionally Kate then this might not happen. How did you let her have time to do this?
This has to have been staged for content, surely…

Reactions: 16
Olaf actually might look at her and take some notice if there wasn’t a bloody phone shoved in her face!

Reactions: 10
So the whole icing sugar BS this morning was completely planned.

Surely aLive wouldn’t have been left alone for that long to make the mess.
also according to her stories she cleaned the whole mess up, including mopping and hoovering the floors in 5 mins?

And if it wasn’t just BS then why is there no icing sugar all over the actual bag and box?
It’s infuriating how dumb she thinks everyone else is just because she is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.