Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So bit of tea ☕ from a very reliable source & they said it explains a lot of this social media break & why she's fuming & on a Troll rampage.

Home & Bargain have fucked her off. They want no association now after Echo Gate ..... and won't be working on any other new products going forward with her. It's just a case of getting rid of what they have left in stock now. There had been the possibility of another launch of stuff , false tan , makeup palettes etc. Wont be happening & under the contract terms they have ownership on the KHM name now which stops her going ahead with her own line.
Home & Bargain don't wana know & apparently Olivia Hale stuff all coming out again 😂😂. Homies we're not amused at the Echo & tweet stuff and it has been decided to cut ties !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 137
There was no doubt she'd be back in time for Easter. Never one to pass up an opportunity to brag. There will be video montages galore and pictures of Oluv's Easter Obscenities, she will want to get this done & dusted in time to start bumming things for her 30th off party companies.

Game of Troll rant Bingo anyone ?? Dabbers at the Ready Girls 🖍
43168F04-FA4B-4000-B03E-3535ACED3F9D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 110

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Stroking her b cups amongst the dog shit 😂😂😂😂😂😂. It does sound very truff though doesn’t it? Paying for surgery but not sorting the garden for her own daughter to play in 🤮. Can’t believe she’s nearly two and she’s never been able to play outside. Loved having a little climbing frame and the paddling out for my little girl in the summer nothing better
Can just imagine it in Oh Snarlin

*Mez is stood at Reception dreaming of getting bummed by a 19 year old Turkish Waiter in Summer when a client walks in through the double doors*

MEZ: IYAA LUV. COME IN, WELCOME! *flicks her bob* .. DO YOU WANT A BREW?

CLIENT: Hi. I‘ve got some appointments booked today *flicking through her phone*
I’m booked in with Chez at 10 for my lashes,
Lip tattoo at 11
I’m on a cake making course at 12
Booty lift at 1
I’m booked for make up at 2
then tape extensions put in at 3
then I’ll be joining a Hen party at 6pm.

MEZ: AHHH *claps excitedly like a child* MY BULBOUS NOSED DAUGHTER USED TO HAVE THOSE TAPES IN.. *looks over her shoulder suspiciously and lowers her voice* SHE EVEN HAD THEM SPRAY PAINTED TO LOOK LIKE GOOOCHI.. SHE USES HEERRRBERST

CLIENT: Aww I follow your Katie on Instagram, she’s been quiet recently hasn’t she *looks over Mez’s shoulder and sees Mez’s phone light up on the Oh Snarlin Reception desk* - she’d always have a code for Hair Burst

MEZ: ITS THEM TROLLS LOVE, SHES LOST EVERYTHING, HAVING TO LEAVE THIS PLACE *opens her arms up wide and spins round* BECAUSE SHE DIDNT FEEL SAFE, SHES HAD THE POLICE PATROL HER STREET DAILY EVER SINCE *wags her finger*

SHE HAD TO EVEN SEND HER RANGE ROVER BACK BECAUSE THEY FOUND OUT WHAT COLOUR INTERIOR IT HAD *clutches at her giftedsay it with diamonds’ necklace* .. ITS BEEN HORRENDOUS. SHES EVEN HAD TO FLY TO TURKEY TO GET HER CHEST DONE TO STOP THEM FROM STALKING HER!

CLIENT: Wow it sounds heavy that. *checking the time on her Apple Watch*

MEZ: SORRY I JUST NEED TO ANSWER THIS *notices her phone ringing and picks it up*
AHHHH MY MATTRESS BACKED BABY GIRL…….OH NO KATIE, YOUR JOKING…*ranting and raving can be heard through the phone* NOOO.. IVE JUST TOLD A GIRL WHOS HERE KNOW ABOUT THEM WHENS IT GOING TO END……. WHAT, MAIN TROLL?…. I DONT UNDERSTAND KATIE LOVE….. OKAY HANG ON.. SORRY LOVE BUT ARE YOU A MAIN TROLL OF OUR KATIES?

*Client turns around and leaves Oh Snarlin - Cheryl sprints to the front desk and starts to throttle Mez*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
‘Hi new small balon bisniss, this is KHM agent, super talented mua. She wonts sum balons for her super bespoke 30th burthday celebrashuns. Please let me no if you will giv us balons. If you get any emales from trolls it’s all lies, KHM is super honest and ded nice and trolls are trying to ruin her mental health mama glow jurney.
khm wil take 10 pitchers next to yur balons’

• Haha
Reactions: 80

HelenKnowsTheOwner

A little birdie has told me shes been to Turkey to get her titties done and is recovering but blaming her social media break on the Trolls. It’s boring. Well done Trolls 👏🏽, some of you are definitely in the wrong job

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

eskimopie

VIP Member
Her kid is nearly two!! Thats the first two years of her child’s life… gone forever!! And how have you spent them Kate? Being ruled by Tattle, apparently your mental health is in tatters and so is your reputation (your own doing)
Move on!!!!!! Delete the fuckin app! It’s not making you any money or friends. All this for a bit of Collection 2000 and cos Leanne in ya inbox tells you to keep going. Fuck off.

Ya know what, if I was the likes of Mrs Hinch I’d think, no way am I letting them win, I’m making fuckin millions here. So fair play. But this clown is under the illusion she actually has a career of the back of this app? You handed your career over to Cheryl with the keys to Oh Darlin hun. 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

FoxyNasa2

A GOOD PERSON DOESN’T THINK EARTH DAY IS ABOUT POSTING PICTURES OF ALL THE £12.99 RETURN RYANAIR FLIGHTS YOU’VE TAKEN

• Haha
Reactions: 68

eskimopie

VIP Member
A little birdie has told me shes been to Turkey to get her titties done and is recovering but blaming her social media break on the Trolls. It’s boring. Well done Trolls 👏🏽, some of you are definitely in the wrong job
If ‘WAIT TILL I SEE YOU FLAT TITS’ ain’t the next thread title, I’ll riot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Muffin990

I’m a mother of 3, if social media was making me feel so low, giving me mental health problems and putting my families life in danger or making them upset, I would delete the app.

Why does she put herself through this? You had a salon, a career but gave it all up for the gram. Just greed, nothing more or nothing less.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Sorry but she's fucking disgusting.
Things aren't going her way so she's threw a wobbler , now it's all mental health & suicidal shouts. Nah sorry fuck off.
She is full of shit and it's insulting to anyone who's actually having a bad time & suffering with their mental health.

You got caught out with the tweets , you got called out by No Hun.
She doesn't read tattle does she so how would what gets said on here bother her ???

Hundreds of people around the country will get taken in a room today in hospitals and get told they've got cancer- that's a real problem. She is DEPLORABLE she really is, cos her freebies and work stopped this is how she reacts. People are onto her , all this build up for dramatic effect - it makes me sick yano , how planned and rehearsed all this is , full victim mode. 🤢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
A good person doesn’t have 136 threads on tattle.

A good person doesn’t have a four page wiki viewed 90000 times.

A good person doesn’t have to fake a life for strangers on the internet.

A good person doesn’t have to tell strangers on the internet that they are in fact “generally” a good person.

Read the wiki.

Remember the No Excuse For Abuse podcast when she went dressed like the bastard lovechild of the Goblin King and Meatloaf? Read the wiki.

Her house always makes me think of the film labyrinth at the end when she is trying to get to her baby brother 🤣🤣🤣
Remember the No Excuse For Abuse podcast when she went dressed like the bastard lovechild of the Goblin King and Meatloaf? Read the wiki.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64