Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love these games 🤣

A good person doesn't leave brown sharks in the works communal bogs!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Good people don’t snatch the mic off the organiser of a wedding show

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Aw cmon Trolls, we know she’s dyslexic and get things mixed up she thinks being a good person means being a racist homophobic stealing lying bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Good people don't think anyone who isn't orange is abnormal.

Still shocked anyone her age would say that, I could understand fellas me dad's age being ignorant and saying crappy things, but not someone not even in their 30s. Fuckin joke.

Reactions: 20
Good people don't think anyone who isn't orange is abnormal.

Still shocked anyone her age would say that, I could understand fellas me dad's age being ignorant and saying crappy things, but not someone not even in their 30s. Fuckin joke.
I can’t believe she’s not 30 yet! Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good people didn’t charge people salon rent during lockdown whilst claiming government grants

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mine doesn’t go in pages or am I being thick?
There are links to each part.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She be like one of those ex gang bangers that goes into schools to say don’t be like me.
As IF she’s got the bleeping self awareness to ever say ‘don’t be like me’. She’s so far up her own arse and doesn’t think she does any wrong.

I also think she’s too quick to blame her problems on her trolls. Having a child is such hard work and she will have been all over the place (if not she still is) but she’s so thick she won’t even be able to attribute her mess of a life to that. Problems with Delo…Trolls fault. Finding it hard with Olive… Trolls fault. Business gone down the shitter…oh wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.