Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Slab Back looks worried in those baby shower pictures…maybe something has gone on and she’s been pulled properly on the doxxing etc and is in quite a big pile of 💩 and knows her time is up 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Slab Back looks worried in those baby shower pictures…maybe something has gone on and she’s been pulled properly on the doxxing etc and is in quite a big pile of 💩 and knows her time is up 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think her agent has binned her off and the PR packages have stopped.

Reactions: 14
Awww poor mez, that isn’t right, starting tit on someone’s mums photos
Yeah it’s tight. And not long after it’s been mentioned on here that Mez has posted pics so doesn’t do tattle any favours. If you’re a tattler, get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
What does doxxing mean?

Reactions: 3
I want my boobs done but I’m waiting til I’m in my 40s just incase I end up having a kid 😂 one is bigger than the other and it’s weirdly painful
That’s why I had mine done due to bad asymmetry and pain as Bras didn’t fit right

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure that the account that’s posted comments on Mez’s pics is one of the psychos that used to be on here

Reactions: 24
I think she’s got social media help her caption is all written differently to how she usually does it, no bad spelling mistakes, no GANG or GUYS calls them her favourites.
Can you even believe the self obsessed crap from that Naomi event the walk in with her sisters from the vile pink taxi she’s had done
Boss babes event haha 😂
Still doesn’t know the difference between ‘you’re’ and ‘your’ though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Defo getting narna vibes the wrongen
Proper weirdo having a conversation with themselves. This is exactly what she thrives off and it just makes everything else that’s pointed out about her irrelevant. Annoying as duck

Reactions: 36
Who the duck makes fake accounts in old Corrie characters and pretends there speaking to each other in real. Calling the other fake account “mum” proper psycho vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Anyone watch MAFS ? Olivia reminds me of truff! Doesn’t accept accountability for her actions!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.