Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe thats what she had LD flap, I know she had something taken from around her back. She had it in combination with an implant. It was a hell of a recovery I remember that.
Yes they are big operations and not one Id choose if I didnt have to. If you havent the muscle to make the size and dont want to go smaller then implant combo would be the only option and probably not cost effect on NHS like you said. Hope your cousin is recovered, Its a battle but I think worth it if its what you want.

Reactions: 4
I am crying that Pep has sold her house with an estate agents called ā€œKarl Tatlerā€ šŸ¤£

From the waist up she looks like sheā€™s working in boots and from the waist down itā€™s like someoneā€™s nana
She looks like a right bleeping scruff doesnā€™t she, in her hand me down ā€œPariā€ dress and that gigantic blazer thatā€™s probably covered in dog hairs and Deloā€™s jizz šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again.. ā€˜If Monday was a shoeā€™ā€¦.
729A42C7-B0AF-4ED3-A0D7-BAD03F2AD382.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Iā€™d say sheā€™s only been gone for 2 weeks and I canā€™t see her being able to be out and about so quickly after having surgery but with her track record, that means nothing.
Talking of her garden party rave after major surgery, hereā€™s big back bertha in action on the singers stories from the party šŸ‘€

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1186318

Is that a 90 year old at their 60th wedding anniversary party or is it our Falcon šŸ˜…

Iā€™m with you on this. Thereā€™s not a chance
View attachment 1186323
Hahahaha the state of her šŸ˜­ her legs and feet look like theyā€™ve died and forgot to tell her fs has bperfect fucked her off and sheā€™s ran out of strawberry mOoSe šŸ¤£

What the duck is going on with Hollie?! Why is she standing like that? She looks like she doesnā€™t know how to move her arms and legs at the same time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why do her legs look almost purple in that picture compared to her face thatā€™s a lovely shade of pumpkin?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve got mates whoā€™ve had breast reductions Wirral and liverpool years ago, ones now whoā€™ve had to go private. They did cut the funding in this area, and apparently itā€™s a huge wait list. So defo private if any I think.

Reactions: 6
I think shes just been starving cos all the freebie food has stopped, first place I lose weight is my fat tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It looks to me that she has a blazer on in her correct size and itā€™s one of those over sized ones

Reactions: 4
Her nose looks proper bulbous doesnā€™t it, like if something brushes past it itā€™ll be sore for days

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nah i'm not buying she's had surgery, there would have been a step by step process including one in a hospital bed doing āœŒ and sticking her white tongue out and then #ad for all the post surgery's bra's etc
#FATTITS4EVA
The thrush tongue knocks me sick, needs a good dose of Fluconazole.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.