Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobies

Chatty Member
I'm not back guys, I'm just coming on to tell you how much I've enjoyed not coming on. I just thought I'd pop on and leave you an essay that hints about the big bad trolls but doesn't actually explain anything, you know, just to build up suspense. The trolls won't win cos I have a reason to keep hurting my own mental health so yeah. Gotta go now guys, my over the sized hoody won't fetch itself from the bottom of the four week old washing basket pile. We'll, maybe it will if I leave it another week or two but that's #mumlife for ya!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

eskimopie

VIP Member
What makes me laugh the most is that if you’re not on tattle then you have NO idea what she’s rambling on about 90% of the time!! There’s no context to anything she says!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Cady1954

VIP Member
A good person doesn't accuse Barry M of putting hydrochloric acid in his foundation.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Leodog19

VIP Member
What a month iv had mother in law past away suddenly then we all got covid. My mum seemed to be getting better then on Sunday because her stair lifted was broken she fell down stairs from top to bottom I had covid so couldn't go to her as didn't want to give her that she got taken to hospital . First they said nothing was broken then they said yes one of her leg is broken then the day after they said it wasn't but was doing mir scan to make sure now today they are telling us both her legs are broken I in her right foot and more In her left foot and they won't let us in to see her 😪😪

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
Sorry but she's fucking disgusting.
Things aren't going her way so she's threw a wobbler , now it's all mental health & suicidal shouts. Nah sorry fuck off.
She is full of shit and it's insulting to anyone who's actually having a bad time & suffering with their mental health.

You got caught out with the tweets , you got called out by No Hun.
She doesn't read tattle does she so how would what gets said on here bother her ???

Hundreds of people around the country will get taken in a room today in hospitals and get told they've got cancer- that's a real problem. She is DEPLORABLE she really is, cos her freebies and work stopped this is how she reacts. People are onto her , all this build up for dramatic effect - it makes me sick yano , how planned and rehearsed all this is , full victim mode. 🤢
In with you on this. My mental health has been shot the past 3 weeks, went for a routine MRI to check out the inner structures of my ears because I've been having vertigo and told 2 weeks ago they found an incidental finding of a lesion on my pituitary gland. I've had multiple migraines and vomiting over the last 2 years and lost a substantial amount of weight and they've thrown migraine tablets at me for the last 2 years ! I had to go for a further MRI last week with the contrast (first one was without contrast as was only supposed to be for my ears) and today I go to find out the results. I'm fucking terrified I'm sat in bed crying quietly thinking about my babies and what will happen if I'm not around anymore. But fuck it Kate's mental elf caused by her own fucking actions is so much worse the world needs to know 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
A good person doesn’t demand free stuff from small brand new businesses in exchange of a rambling Instagram story

A good person doesn’t charge her staff rent through lock down.

A good person doesn’t sell smelly and soiled clothes on Depop.

A good person doesn’t stalk their fellas gorgeous ex through her toddlers Instagram page

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Trolls. Trolls. My reason. Mental Health. Trolls. The truly good will win. My reason. Trolls. They will not win. Trolls. My reason. Thanks for all your messages. Trolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Imagine saying “I’m breaking my silence” you absolute meff!!! Like when people said on Facebook 2013 “having a friends clear out, if your still here in an hour, we’ll done”
Absolute squealer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

gossip29

VIP Member
Imagine having a troll that is supposedly destroying yourself and your family but making out you have to keep doing it because of your daughter? What a horrible burden to put on her. There’s such a thing as a job truff that you can always get like the rest of us. She’s just a lazy cunt who doesn’t want to work full stop.
She’ll be telling olive in ten years time ‘mummy wanted to kill herself but I needed my 30th birthday party gifted, your daddy needed some free cakes and I couldn’t afford to buy your clothes so it had to be done my reason’

• Heart
Reactions: 60
"A Good Person" doesn't swill another girl at a party !! Whether they're with their ex fella or not ! 💅🏼

"A Good Person" doesn't rob £4k out of a shop til where they happen to work 😁

and finally "A Good person" doesn't doxx a girl who's 7 months preggo & turn up on their doorstep fronting her parents with their dickhead fella & his tool belt ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

slidders

Chatty Member
Awww poor mez, that isn’t right, starting shit on someone’s mums photos
Yeah it’s tight. And not long after it’s been mentioned on here that Mez has posted pics so doesn’t do tattle any favours. If you’re a tattler, get in the bin.

• Heart

wiganuser

VIP Member
I was out last week with my mate and her brother who knows every gay under the sun and he swore that he was speaking to jack the other week on grindr, he sent him a blurry face pic and a cock pic (said it looks fat and stumpy😩)
No fucking shock it there , I bet hes ramming naomi's dad as well

• Haha
  • Wow
Well I could do a KHM and praise myself for the thread title well done me , I'm such a good person , I'm sure you trolls are all going to message me and ask if I'm ok & tell me how fantastic I am.... 😂😂

So it's official her Social Media fake break has lasted 8 days !! She's warned us she's excited to come back & she's going to address EVERYTHING!!
Bog Roll, Comedy Specs & Stained hoodies at the ready Trolls.... Might we finally get an apology ??? NAHHH more chance of Kate getting married in the next two years or Delo paying for a family meal.

I can't wait to hear this Bullshit , she's going to go for it this time full victim mode, full effect to try & save her Insta Career & get back to all the freebies🍿🍿She will have been sat plotting & planning this with her gang of enablerswhat she's going to say !!

@Eleanor Abernathy if you're about can you do your magic please ??

#READTHEWIKI

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Why is she going on like someone’s died? It’s just fucking social media. Get your head out your arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 57