Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little birdie has told me shes been to Turkey to get her titties done and is recovering but blaming her social media break on the Trolls. It’s boring. Well done Trolls 👏🏽, some of you are definitely in the wrong job
She does say in that post she’s recovering. So she’s pretending she’s recovering mentally from the troll abuse, when it’s really the boob reduction?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A little birdie has told me shes been to Turkey to get her titties done and is recovering but blaming her social media break on the Trolls. It’s boring. Well done Trolls 👏🏽, some of you are definitely in the wrong job
So basically, after saying she’s never loved her body more after having olive shes now suddenly got to back track. She can’t not mention having a titty job because everyone is obviously going to notice. So she does what she always does and blames the trolls. The fat tits shout is definitely going to be mentioned in the upcoming troll rant 😂. She’s an absolute joke

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She does say in that post she’s recovering. So she’s pretending she’s recovering mentally from the troll abuse, when it’s really the boob reduction?
Sounds familiar, didnt delo go away for his hair transplant but she told everyone it was a holiday to help her get over her miscarriage

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So basically, after saying she’s never loved her body more after having olive shes now suddenly got to back track. She can’t not mention having a titty job because everyone is obviously going to notice. So she does what she always does and blames the trolls. The fat tits shout is definitely going to be mentioned in the upcoming troll rant 😂. She’s an absolute joke
She’s so thick though cause today she’s said she’s taken time off for her mental elf. At what point will she then address that during that time she flew to turkey and had her flat tits installed. Even her thickest of followers must think wtf

Reactions: 18
Man, if that is true about her taking time off for a tit job and trying to make out its for her mental health, how on earth is she going to spin that?! It would just prove what an out and out liar she is surely?? Even the 🔥 girls would question that wouldn't they?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Man, if that is true about her taking time off for a tit job and trying to make out its for her mental health, how on earth is she going to spin that?! It would just prove what an out and out liar she is surely?? Even the 🔥 girls would question that wouldn't they?!!
No because they are a stupid as she is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be honest she might be getting trolled by that vile miss mummy blogs and fat tits Kayleigh they have form for making Instagramera life hell so maybe she’s been trolling kate. She has a son who’s got fas so maybe it was the drinking in pregnancy might of started it off. Just a thought

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If ‘WAIT TILL I SEE YOU FLAT TITS’ ain’t the next thread title, I’ll riot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Wow just read her rant, what a very boring & disturbed individual she is.
Same old same old. Knew she'd be dropping all suicidal shouts.

I was getting my makeup done for the races on Thursday & she came up in the salon I was in....few of the girls ended up joining into the convo. Everyone said the same - sick of listening to her , moaning about the trolls , complaining about herself. Everyone said same why doesn't she just delete Instagram. It's wearing thin now , everyone's bored of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

I was getting my makeup done for the races on Thursday & she came up in the salon I was in....few of the girls ended up joining into the convo. Everyone said the same - sick of listening to her , moaning about the trolls , complaining about herself. Everyone said same why doesn't she just delete Instagram. It's wearing thin now , everyone's bored of her.
Yerrr, everyone round here is fed up of her repeating herself about trolls. My friend said she was in the pub a few weeks ago and she got brought up & that not one person defended her they all went ' my trolllzzzz' taking her off. And there was a few of her insta 🔥 huns there! So just shows even her 'supporters' are tiring of her nonsense. The only people who believe her are young teens, people with one brain cell and the other influenzas who claim to have trolls too 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’ll come back saying she’s been so stressed she’s lost half a stone… however fail to mention that it was all silicone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did any one clock the hooter on the other Nan at the baby shower think it might even be bigger than Truffs. Poor baby will just be a nose in a blanket
The other Nan and her pregnant daughter have the same snoz, not as noticeable with the paler makeup and lighting but its the same, cant blame it on pregnancy like Truff did when its deffo a family trait.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yerrr, everyone round here is fed up of her repeating herself about trolls. My friend said she was in the pub a few weeks ago and she got brought up & that not one person defended her they all went ' my trolllzzzz' taking her off. And there was a few of her insta 🔥 huns there! So just shows even her 'supporters' are tiring of her nonsense. The only people who believe her are young teens, people with one brain cell and the other influenzas who claim to have trolls too 🙃
We were all saying she's so unlikable , no one had a nice word to say about her !! She's like a comedy figure now with these troll rants.
Everyone said about her exploiting Olive too.

She refuses to accept it but it is her. There's something about her people just don't like, she rubs people up the wrong way. I've never heard anyone in the industry in Liverpool slagged so much.This is a few times now I've heard her absolutely slaughtered in Salons.

Reactions: 36

I get my nails done with a oh darling girl and I’ve been told they are all fed up of her to - to them she’s a laughing stock and no one is interested in her attention seeking ways , it’s a pretty big subject in there at how much she bores people

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.