Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Daddy DIY may have been caught with his tool belt between his ankles? *again*

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just seen scousebird is off to a hair burst event today, wonder if Truff was invited/will be there šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think Daddy DIY may have been caught with his tool belt between his ankles? *again*
I thought the same. I donā€™t think he would leave her cause of Olaf. So if he has been caught cheating again she would go full on hulk mode. But o still think she would stay with him just makes his life hell. Well even more heā€™ll in that upside down house

Reactions: 15
Iā€™d have done a recap but thereā€™s not much I could have written about from the last thread apart from us lot being hilarious while she was pretending to take a social media break whilst simultaneously being on social media and claiming UC because no fucker wants to work with her anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Im really hoping that Delo hadnā€™t left, I couldnā€™t cope with the ā€œus single mamasā€ posts. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I thought the same. I donā€™t think he would leave her cause of Olaf. So if he has been caught cheating again she would go full on hulk mode. But o still think she would stay with him just makes his life hell. Well even more heā€™ll in that upside down house
I still reckon as well sheā€™d manage to blame that on ā€˜da trollzā€™ but whosever said about the ā€œus single mamasā€ posts is spot on. Canā€™t wait for us to find her back on tinder catfishing the next fucker- BRING.IT.ON.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A good person doesnā€™t have 136 threads on tattle.

A good person doesnā€™t have a four page wiki viewed 90000 times.

A good person doesnā€™t have to fake a life for strangers on the internet.

A good person doesnā€™t have to tell strangers on the internet that they are in fact ā€œgenerallyā€ a good person.

Read the wiki.

Remember the No Excuse For Abuse podcast when she went dressed like the bastard lovechild of the Goblin King and Meatloaf? Read the wiki.

Her house always makes me think of the film labyrinth at the end when she is trying to get to her baby brother šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Remember the No Excuse For Abuse podcast when she went dressed like the bastard lovechild of the Goblin King and Meatloaf? Read the wiki.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
A good person doesnā€™t have 136 threads on tattle.

A good person doesnā€™t have a four page wiki viewed 90000 times.

A good person doesnā€™t have to fake a life for strangers on the internet.

A good person doesnā€™t have to tell strangers on the internet that they are in fact ā€œgenerallyā€ a good person.

Read the wiki.

Or as some funny fucker on here said "mutton dressed as Clint eastwood' I'm laughing as I type this cos I still find it hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
And a good person doesn't go stomping round events, shops etc snarling at any female that crosses her path... defo not a girls girl is she. Rancid fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And a good person doesn't block someone (me) because I asked very politely on her live if she could make her captions bigger!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
A GOOD PERSON DOESNā€™T THINK EARTH DAY IS ABOUT POSTING PICTURES OF ALL THE Ā£12.99 RETURN RYANAIR FLIGHTS YOUā€™VE TAKEN

• Haha
Reactions: 68
A good person doesnā€™t demand free stuff from small brand new businesses in exchange of a rambling Instagram story

A good person doesnā€™t charge her staff rent through lock down.

A good person doesnā€™t sell smelly and soiled clothes on Depop.

A good person doesnā€™t stalk their fellas gorgeous ex through her toddlers Instagram page

• Haha
Reactions: 61
A good person doesn't act like the bride on someone else's hen weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.