Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I could do a KHM and praise myself for the thread title well done me , I'm such a good person , I'm sure you trolls are all going to message me and ask if I'm ok & tell me how fantastic I am.... 😂😂

So it's official her Social Media fake break has lasted 8 days !! She's warned us she's excited to come back & she's going to address EVERYTHING!!
Bog Roll, Comedy Specs & Stained hoodies at the ready Trolls.... Might we finally get an apology ??? NAHHH more chance of Kate getting married in the next two years or Delo paying for a family meal.

I can't wait to hear this Bullshit , she's going to go for it this time full victim mode, full effect to try & save her Insta Career & get back to all the freebies🍿🍿She will have been sat plotting & planning this with her gang of enablerswhat she's going to say !!

@Eleanor Abernathy if you're about can you do your magic please ??

#READTHEWIKI

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I'm 'generally' interested in how she thinks she is a good person? She is horrible, weve seen and heard the evidence of how she speaks to people in real life so its not like we've just plucked it out of thin air?? Do we think she has finally realised she's done as an influencer and is going to have to go back to make up full-time? Id probably have a bit more respect for her if she held her hands up and said that!

Reactions: 34
2 things...
Why has she used Oluff on that jumbled rant?
And who's is the address her accounts are registered too? Doesn't

Reactions: 28
I reckon that she’s FINALLY realised that she can’t get out of apologising for her racist and homophobic tweets, and is now actually going to address it. She’s tried ignoring them… that didn’t work: she had an article written about her tweets in the Liverpool Echo, and every company that works with her are contacted and made aware of the tweets. I think she’s likely been on to a new PR company (she’s recently followed a new one), and has been taking some advice and is probably preparing a statement with them now.
Anyway, they’re my predictions!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
There was no doubt she'd be back in time for Easter. Never one to pass up an opportunity to brag. There will be video montages galore and pictures of Oluv's Easter Obscenities, she will want to get this done & dusted in time to start bumming things for her 30th off party companies.

Game of Troll rant Bingo anyone ?? Dabbers at the Ready Girls 🖍
43168F04-FA4B-4000-B03E-3535ACED3F9D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 110
She is going to do exactly what Greedy did after her unveiling as being married to a ex convict. Came on at prime engagement time cried dry tears and told everyone she wasnt involved in the scamming of local pensioners, Truff will say she was different person when she wrote the tweets and now she knows better. Cant see her apologising because thats a step too far for her. Her main trolls have ruined her career but she knows who they are and then proceed to doxx anyone who has disagreed with her. Will she admit to renting a chair, maybe because she needs advertising or has the ASA complaints about the vag posts forced her hand to come clean by her new employer.

Reactions: 38
There was no doubt she'd be back in time for Easter. Never one to pass up an opportunity to brag. There will be video montages galore and pictures of Oluv's Easter Obscenities, she will want to get this done & dusted in time to start bumming things for her 30th off party companies.

Game of Troll rant Bingo anyone ?? Dabbers at the Ready Girls 🖍
View attachment 1174844
I’m human being that makes mistakes. I’m good person

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What makes me laugh the most is that if you’re not on tattle then you have NO idea what she’s rambling on about 90% of the time!! There’s no context to anything she says!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I’m human being that makes mistakes. I’m good person
no one’s perfect
Social media isn’t real life
You only see what I want you to see
I am a very privet person
Wasn’t going to say anything but I won’t let the trolls win
My bills have increased whilst my income hasn’t. Need new trolls to pay my bills

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I reckon that she’s FINALLY realised that she can’t get out of apologising for her racist and homophobic tweets, and is now actually going to address it. She’s tried ignoring them… that didn’t work: she had an article written about her tweets in the Liverpool Echo, and every company that works with her are contacted and made aware of the tweets. I think she’s likely been on to a new PR company (she’s recently followed a new one), and has been taking some advice and is probably preparing a statement with them now.
Anyway, they’re my predictions!
Thing is it’s too late now. Even the thickest off her followers will realise that if she apologies now it’s cause it’s her last option. So not genuine at all.
Apart from mates brands and hair burst no one works with her more than once so she can’t be that nice to work with. Can’t wait to see how she addresses Nohun.
We all know it will be a narcissist poor me I’m the victim rant not a genuine bone in her ZSM body.

Reactions: 21
How bleeping utterly exhausting must it be living your life like that for a few freebies. 🤦‍♀️🙄😴 I’m exhausted thinking about it 😂

Get a job, keep your life and relationship private and be a ‘generally’ good person and do you know what KHM…that’s makes a good person feel ‘genuinely’ happy.

Reactions: 30
Why is she going on like someone’s died? It’s just bleeping social media. Get your head out your arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
She chats so much SHITE. If I was dragged up infront of my regulatory body in my industry because of my racist and homophobe behaviour, I’d have to (at the minimum) APOLOGISE and prove I was taking steps to remedy my behaviour. More than likely though I’d be struck off. Why is it ok for these influencers to cry on and on about trolls and have zero accountability? Honestly I hope 2022 is the year this social media life changes for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Why is she going on like someone’s died? It’s just bleeping social media. Get your head out your arse.
This!! duck me, God forbid these influencers have to deal with a real life traumatic experience that doesn't involve them missing out on some free Horlicks or pyjamas!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
All she needs to do is say sorry, explain the reason why she’s sorry and then accept criticism and stop bleeping filtering her pics and videos.

She’d be far more relatable then!

Will that happen though?
Will it duck

Reactions: 24
She chats so much SHITE. If I was dragged up infront of my regulatory body in my industry because of my racist and homophobe behaviour, I’d have to (at the minimum) APOLOGISE and prove I was taking steps to remedy my behaviour. More than likely though I’d be struck off. Why is it ok for these influencers to cry on and on about trolls and have zero accountability? Honestly I hope 2022 is the year this social media life changes for them.
Completely agree and she has the nerve to suggest anyone who takes issue with her behaviour and mentions it here or anywhere else should lose their jobs!!!

Reactions: 10
Justice is coming hahahha.

It wasn’t long ago she was thanking us for making her so successful 🤣. Bet ya wishing you never said anything now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.