Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can always tell when the instagram comments have been set up by her or her associates… they dont get deleted!!

The comments on Mez’s post are still there this morning. I 💯 think The Racist is behind them and posted them with one of her knobhead mates. It’s her way of controlling the narrative and the “poor me” script, leading up back to her comeback.
You beat me to it!

Reactions: 30
There is no way the trolling and stalker chat is legit - she has police involved cos it affects her whole family yet she is happy for her mum to have an open Instagram account for people to potentially comment on, screenshot pics and DM her stuff… Make it make sense KHM!

Reactions: 30
The comments on her mums page are totally done by her, nice coincidence that they fit with the troll rant in her stories. 😴 Why’s Mez account even public anyway?

I’m convinced Delo’s fucked off for good and the “trolls putting strain on their relationship” will be to blame.

Reactions: 23
The comments on her mums page are totally done by her, nice coincidence that they fit with the troll rant in her stories. 😴 Why’s Mez account even public anyway?

I’m convinced Delo’s fucked off for good and the “trolls putting strain on their relationship” will be to blame.
I think you’re right and he’s done one, or they’re on a break 🙄 and whoever saw him the other night turning into The Racist’s road, he was probably heading there to see Olive, do the bedtime routine and then he was straight out of dodge.

Reactions: 14
Is it Groundhog Day again?

Is that actually a new post or is it copy and paste from one of her previous 5762 similar posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
More illiterate rubbish from KH. No punctuation as always. However on the upside its a full house in KH Bingo.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

The more I’ve read them, the more I think it’s Truff or her cronies

Reactions: 9
A little birdie has told me shes been to Turkey to get her titties done and is recovering but blaming her social media break on the Trolls. It’s boring. Well done Trolls 👏🏽, some of you are definitely in the wrong job

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
The more I’ve read them, the more I think it’s Truff or her cronies
I am not sure she would mention the racism and homophobia or echo article. She seems very keen to keep that quiet.
It will become apparent if it’s her when she does her snotty nosed rant and we can see what she chooses to highlight in the next chapter of her online trolling journey.

Reactions: 13
Cue all the “this lady is so strong 🥺” messages. What would be strong would be owning up to the racist and homophobic tweets and comments, apologising and evidencing personal growth, recognising this “job” is putting you in a dark place mentally because of the - average/mild compared to some -criticism that comes with being a public figure and stepping away completely from it, going back to your actual career and working hard to build a client base and make new skills and providing for your daughter in a legitimate, inspirational way.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im a bit early on duty today…
For anyone that’s blocked x
Seriously how many times as she been at her lowest point and trolls drove her to breaking point. If Instagram is causing you so much stress delete it. Can’t wait to see the no filter. How many times have we heard that. My take on the predictable troll rant is that she’s been dropped by most brands. Which is all your own fault Kate Jane you should have just apologised

A little birdie has told me shes been to Turkey to get her titties done and is recovering but blaming her social media break on the Trolls. It’s boring. Well done Trolls 👏🏽, some of you are definitely in the wrong job
Piping hot tea there troll 🫖 👏🏻

I also think when she comes back she needs to address that she’s renting a chair, so she’s laying it on proper thick about the trolls to deflect that her career is on it’s arse. Making out it’s our fault she’s renting a chair and not the fact she’s brought it all on herself.

Reactions: 24
Seriously how many times as she been at her lowest point and trolls drove her to breaking point. If Instagram is causing you so much stress delete it. Can’t wait to see the no filter. How many times have we heard that. My take on the predictable troll rant is that she’s been dropped by most brands. Which is all your own fault Kate Jane you should have just apologised
Exactly, it’s very clear she can not handle any sort of criticism and only wants nice comments. Her mum probably told her she was fantastic at everything and amazing and wonderful and she’s believed that until she’s gone online and she’s had a very sharp blast of reality. She’s blocked people for asking perfectly legitimate and reasonable questions and dismissed the people as trolls.
She’s not got the mental capacity to see the difference between legitimate questions and trolling, she really has chosen the absolute worst industry to try and forge a career in but she’s only found that out by attempting it. Every single person around her who had encouraged her to pursue this line of work is as bad as her mum. Maybe her mum genuinely does believe her daughter is all that but then Katie will be bragging about all these brand deals that don’t exist to everyone around her and they will be as oblivious to the reality of it as her followers seem to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You can always tell when the instagram comments have been set up by her or her associates… they dont get deleted!!

You beat me to it!
So true. Or blocked we know she uses the block any related accounts button so it makes no sense that those comments are still there unless they have come from her camp.
She’s so painfully transparent

Tell me your a greedy grabby bleep without saying anything View attachment 1187437
Oh look the bleep who is Rock bottom laughing walking out of a baby store without a care!!! She’s a lying toad this one. Bore off with the troll narrative it’s fucken boring love

The comments on Mez’s post are still there this morning. I 💯 think The Racist is behind them and posted them with one of her knobhead mates. It’s her way of controlling the narrative and the “poor me” script, leading up back to her comeback.
Of course she has. She’s got form for it because she knows not one of us in here would take it off tattle.

There is no way the trolling and stalker chat is legit - she has police involved cos it affects her whole family yet she is happy for her mum to have an open Instagram account for people to potentially comment on, screenshot pics and DM her stuff… Make it make sense KHM!
Exactly this

Exactly, it’s very clear she can not handle any sort of criticism and only wants nice comments. Her mum probably told her she was fantastic at everything and amazing and wonderful and she’s believed that until she’s gone online and she’s had a very sharp blast of reality. She’s blocked people for asking perfectly legitimate and reasonable questions and dismissed the people as trolls.
She’s not got the mental capacity to see the difference between legitimate questions and trolling, she really has chosen the absolute worst industry to try and forge a career in but she’s only found that out by attempting it. Every single person around her who had encouraged her to pursue this line of work is as bad as her mum. Maybe her mum genuinely does believe her daughter is all that but then Katie will be bragging about all these brand deals that don’t exist to everyone around her and they will be as oblivious to the reality of it as her followers seem to be.
Mez has been the enabler from the start, but whoever is abusing her posts it is not the right thing to do.
I think its the Hoppy/Narna character adding comments to Mez’s page. Wrong way to get your point across Narna.

How did you find someone good to go with?
I followed a ton on Insta accounts and found an amazing surgeon they match now and yet look so natural and the scars are tiny honest to god amazing

not to derail whoever commented on mums account has only caused her to put the long stories up keep it on her

Reactions: 7
I dont think Truff has seen the comments yet, she will be demanding the password from Mez to delete them and put her on privet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.