Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go again šŸ’¤. What shite is she going to come out with now?! If I behaved like this at work, my employer would tell me itā€™s best I get another job. Bore the duck off and tell your mates to stop making fake accounts to make it look like youā€™re being harassed

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Those comments 100% will be from her and not anyone on here. So sad she has to rope her poor mum in on her tit parade.
Sorry I disagree- there are definitely some people on here who have such a weird fixation with her they would write that on Mezs profile. 99% of us are good trolls and wouldn't take it off Tattle but we know there are a few who would....

Reactions: 42
Thought ā€˜her policeā€™ knew who the main trolls were but yet we are still seeing the same predictable bullshit from her! Itā€™ll be the same snot covered hoodie crying video all over again saying the trolls are trying to ruin her career but sheā€™s done that herself being a racist homophobic bleep!
Sheā€™s a bleeping mess!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has she really said she wanted to give it up and delete insta a few months ago. The lies just keep rolling off her tongue donā€™t they.

Reactions: 18
Thought she has ā€œbooked herself some time offā€ social media but now itā€™s ā€œhad to take time off for mental healthā€

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine if I went into work and said something racist and my employer made me sit down to talk through it and apologise and I just said ā€˜if I want to talk about it Iā€™ll do it in my own timeā€™. And then start shouting troll. I donā€™t understand these grabbers who get given free tat and think they own the world

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I agree with someone who said earlier in the thread that itā€™s probably that ā€˜sally websterā€™ account thatā€™s commented on Mez page.
That said if it is someone on here, you need to get a grip. Ripping the very large back out of her on here is one thing. Going to her mums insta and commenting is another. Stop it.

Now, who is bringing the popcorn for big return. Iā€™ve got the whispering angle.

Reactions: 49
It's the "when I'm back it's really going to be no filter" line for me.
Take that either as an admittance that she's still filtering but pretending it's the good angels šŸ˜‡ and she's going to go au natural. (The trolls won't win- but we only ever wanted you to be natural and truthful anyway?)
OR no filter, as in she's not holding back anymore. We've all seen her version of 'privet' so I'm guessing she thinks she doesn't rant about trolls 24/7 already so there will be MORE campaigning for poor abused instahuns, with some doxxing and some heal your mental elfs posts in-between the my reason posts?

Reactions: 20
Didn't use her time off to enrol on a grammar, spelling and punctuation course did she? It's only 8am and my brain is frazzled and I'm out of breath reading her one sentence šŸ„µšŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Trolls. Trolls. My reason. Mental Health. Trolls. The truly good will win. My reason. Trolls. They will not win. Trolls. My reason. Thanks for all your messages. Trolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
'Bored of people judging and telling me who I am when I know who I am'
People can only 'judge' you and make conclusions about who you are based on what you put out there. Insert random motivational quote about repeating the same behaviour and expecting different outcomes here.
Long story short Truff cos I know this is hard for you but your actions caused this. If you don't like it then change your ways. Share something other than lies and patronising crap and people may respect you more.

Just my 2p. Sorry for the essay rants trolls, I'm getting as bad as arl Katie Jane!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I donā€™t understand why she thinks any of her followers want to hear this tit? Sheā€™s just trying to drum up engagement and drama!!! Does she realise this is the only reason why people follow her at this point? To laugh and gossip because thatā€™s ALL she provides!! Said it before but if youā€™re not on tattle youā€™ve no fuckin clue what sheā€™s on about! And if you know about tattle but you donā€™t read it, all her those rants do is make you run over for a geg because heaven forbid she puts any context at all into those essays! Youā€™re forced to come here just to fill in the gaps!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What makes me laugh is when more legitimate influencers like molly mae take ā€œtime offā€because of some scandal or another they jet off to the Maldives or Mexico or something but we will be treated to a montage of Kate storming around the Wirral dragging olive and max behind her and eating cold egg on the freezing rainy seafront šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her kid is nearly two!! Thats the first two years of her childā€™s lifeā€¦ gone forever!! And how have you spent them Kate? Being ruled by Tattle, apparently your mental health is in tatters and so is your reputation (your own doing)
Move on!!!!!! Delete the fuckin app! Itā€™s not making you any money or friends. All this for a bit of Collection 2000 and cos Leanne in ya inbox tells you to keep going. duck off.

Ya know what, if I was the likes of Mrs Hinch Iā€™d think, no way am I letting them win, Iā€™m making fuckin millions here. So fair play. But this clown is under the illusion she actually has a career of the back of this app? You handed your career over to Cheryl with the keys to Oh Darlin hun. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Them Corrie characters on her mas page read like KH lol. That narrative is about 3 months old
Now, noones even talking about it lol. A real troll would have gone for something to devastate her like her appearance lol.

Reactions: 13
All she had to do was apologise. Itā€™s all her own doing. Doesnā€™t listen to any advice and just piles on the troll narrative, itā€™s boring.

Reactions: 12
Mate, your mental health is only so bleeping terrible because of YOUR ACTIONS.

NOT.BECAUSE.OF.ANYONE.ELSEšŸ‘šŸ¼

Sheā€™s too far up her own arse to admit that she has fucked her insta career up herself and all the brands have fucked her off because sheā€™s tit at her job and because of the racist, homophobic and bullying tweets she posted years ago.

Sheā€™ll be low because sheā€™s had to start from the bleeping bottom and this time, sheā€™s at the bottom with a mortgage and a young kid so sheā€™ll be shitting herself.

YOU.DONT.HAVE.TO.READ.HEREšŸ‘šŸ¼

She has to make it look more dramatic than it is so that people donā€™t think sheā€™s a bad weirdo!
Weā€™ll get a massive influx of new members this week now though - so woooooo! šŸŽ‰

• Heart
Reactions: 54
The comments on Mezā€™s post are still there this morning. I šŸ’Æ think The Racist is behind them and posted them with one of her knobhead mates. Itā€™s her way of controlling the narrative and the ā€œpoor meā€ script, leading up back to her comeback.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.