Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the bleeping illiterate replies from either her or Mr Pitcher Hayes when either Horlicks or HB’s email it 🤣

I don’t reckon they’ve dropped her she just knows they’ve been getting emails so she’s trying to intercept them before they get to the agent. Now any negative emails she will ignore and anything to do with brand deals (unlikely) she’ll forward on.
100%! She’ll be embarrassed to duck about how many people bleeping dislike her and call out her tit, so like you say, will want to intercept!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Using her own hotmail address to make it look like she’s being managed 😂😂😂 The bleeping biff. At least set a new one up, you massive blowhole.
She did set up a new one, I think the address is management-kate@hotmail (although with her punctuation, it’s anyones guess) but that’s clearly her own email account, and not a proper agent. See she’s used hotmail to throw trolls off the scent of her gmail habit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘Hi new small balon bisniss, this is KHM agent, super talented mua. She wonts sum balons for her super bespoke 30th burthday celebrashuns. Please let me no if you will giv us balons. If you get any emales from trolls it’s all lies, KHM is super honest and ded nice and trolls are trying to ruin her mental health mama glow jurney.
khm wil take 10 pitchers next to yur balons’

• Haha
Reactions: 80
‘Hi new small balon bisniss, this is KHM agent, super talented mua. She wonts sum balons for her super bespoke 30th burthday celebrashuns. Please let me no if you will giv us balons. If you get any emales from trolls it’s all lies, KHM is super honest and ded nice and trolls are trying to ruin her mental health mama glow jurney.
khm wil take 10 pitchers next to yur balons’
Luv from, Kates Da.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I really don't know how it all works but I wonder if she can't afford to pay an agency so she's had to cancel her contract with her old one? I've got no idea how much they charge but I'm guessing with the amount of money influencers can earn it will be quite a bit each month.

She's definitely not going to get any work now if she's not got an agency handing out pr packages to her.
Usually they take a percentage. To be frank a percentage of zero is big fat zero. She just causes drama and brings negative publicity.

Reactions: 18
She did set up a new one, I think the address is management-kate@hotmail (although with her punctuation, it’s anyones guess) but that’s clearly her own email account, and not a proper agent. See she’s used hotmail to throw trolls off the scent of her gmail habit.
I missed the management bit. Thought she was just using kate@hotmail 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can’t believe somebody who is being stalked, has people sending cards to her home address, who’s family is being harassed and who has their own police force investigating all of the above is happy to give out her own phone number, her email address and leave her mums Instagram account public….

Reactions: 34
She’s 100% edited her body there. She’s never looked like that! The shape of her pink coat is a massive give away but years ago no one would have noticed compared to now.
I never said she didn’t edit, I said she didn’t edit herself into oblivion back then, she used to actually look like the same bird semi consistently 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where does it say that? Looks like Robin and Kira have said adios to the racist homophobic.
I accidentally clicked "email" and it directed my Gmail to robin@ccollective . Still think she's just not updated that bit and been binned off though.

Reactions: 2
I accidentally clicked "email" and it directed my Gmail to robin@ccollective . Still think she's just not updated that bit and been binned off though.
Ohhh interesting. Perhaps she thinks it will stop the bad comments getting to her agent if it looks like they go through her first.

• Haha
Yeh I know someone who has ballooned since her sniffing habit got out of hand. Always in bed as well which baffles me, I thought it kept you awake and curbed your appetite? Luckily for me, I know duck all about drugs! Does it make your nose bigger? Does that mean it’s collapsing from within? Because this ex friend of mine looks so different!!

Reactions: 15
Don’t you need implants out after 8-10 years. And replacing. She can’t afford the replacement so I recon she’s just had em taken out
I took a lot of time researching a good surgeon. He’s given me a lifetime guarantee, so if mine need taking out it’s free of charge. Unless I want them bigger or smaller, in which case I’d have to pay

Reactions: 7
I took a lot of time researching a good surgeon. He’s given me a lifetime guarantee, so if mine need taking out it’s free of charge. Unless I want them bigger or smaller, in which case I’d have to pay
Mine was the same also or uplift I’d have to pay but any issues lifetime guarantee implants these days are totally different I don’t know when Kate had hers done but they’ve come on in the last 5 years

Wow thats amazing to have a lifetime guarantee! Ive never heard that before. Ive been tempted to get mine done. Breastfeeding 3 kids have ruined mine 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Wow thats amazing to have a lifetime guarantee! Ive never heard that before. Ive been tempted to get mine done. Breastfeeding 3 kids have ruined mine 🤦🏻‍♀️
I couldn’t breastfed because of a few reasons but I did find my boobs are deflated balloons after a baby. Dread to think what they’d be like if I did breastfeed like planned

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t breastfed because of a few reasons but I did find my boobs are deflated balloons after a baby. Dread to think what they’d be like if I did breastfeed like planned
I could be totally wrong blaming the BF, could jusy be post pregnancies, or age related drooping 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.