Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not sure how she’s going to come back from “I love my body” and body positivity posts if she has gone under the knife.
And she can knock the mental health card on the head now because it’s getting bleeping insulting.

Reactions: 20
Even her best mate Cheryl isn’t that Intrested in her as she was. I think she’s bad publicity for Cheryl and Cheryl really felt the effects of her and it had on business
Yeh I was told this to - she just wants to stay away from her and her drama - (inside oh darlin info ) she along with most just don’t want to be associated with her so they don’t get dragged through it

Reactions: 21
Its got to be Hoppy/ Haribo/ Narna she was obsessed and started doxxing anyone who had looked at her page, she/he doesnt give two fks who she hurts Mez Truff or tattle trolls. Proper unhinged danger. Maybe Truff has caught up with them.

Reactions: 17
Its got to be Hoppy/ Haribo/ Narna she was obsessed and started doxxing anyone who had looked at her page, she/he doesnt give two fks who she hurts Mez Truff or tattle trolls. Proper unhinged danger. Maybe Truff has caught up with them.
Think I’ve blanked out half of these threads or something because I can’t remember anything about what they did or said 🙈

Reactions: 7
I don't think she's had them done
Same Leo, I’d be really surprise if she has.

I just don’t understand how a flat tit job (when you have a toddler and plan to have more in future) can be high enough up the list to say yeah let’s apply for another loan and I’ll go and get them lobbed off abroad??

and especially when the house is a bleeping state and they both look at that absolute embarrassing state of a back garden daily 🤢

priorities all wrong as usual, couldn’t sit there stroking my B cups whilst the back garden is full of white dog tit and bags of brambles

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Hi Narna here, so first of all I apologise for the way I worded my visit to GBar. It was nothing to do with Transgender people, Gay or Lesbian. I was as I said a middle aged woman that rarely goes out never mind to clubs. I was drunk so didn’t get on to the name but I was traumatised by people I worked with drugged, drunk offering drugs and going to the toilet for my Manager’s Partner to be offering me Ket. That was what I was talking about so I fully apologise for wording it wrong. I have a child the age of some of these people and would as any Mother would be if you thought your Daughter was doing that.

I have been told by a Friend my name is being mentioned on here with regards to Truff. I have seen her in action her big and mighty mouth. I’ve seen how she speaks to people, the absolute vile person talking to young girls that pay to have their make up etc done by her, how she has made people feel when they have paid to have her and how crude, foul mouthed vile bully she is. Making young girls cry. I have never seen anyone behave like her and I don’t ever want too.

With regards to this Coronation Street or Haribo people/person sending messages, I promise and on mine, my Daughters and Partners life it isn’t me or anyone I know. I’m a Mother myself and If I had a child like Truff I wouldn’t appreciate getting messages like that: But, I have never said anything about her off Tattle and don’t intend too. I genuinely hope it doesn’t turn out to be her as this is another level to do that to her Mum. That is the lowest of the low if it is her and her Mates but then I wouldn’t put anything passed her. She really is vile. What I will also say she deserves no sympathy as she is a bully and the biggest troll out there. There is nothing thin or nice about her. I would never comment on a persons weight, I’ve battled with mine for years but shaving stones off yourself is A) not normal or B) an absolute insult to people tag at carry a bit of weight. I again wouldn’t need to mention it if she didn’t do what she does. I don’t know how she has friends and family because she treats them like tit. Plus, why don’t they tell her she looks a twit living two lives.

I have just made this account to say what I have to say, I won’t be using it again. I do read some threads without an account. I still hope that Kate (not Olive, her Mum, Dad or any other Family member) gets what’s coming to her but it looks like she has as all the deals have dried up.

Again, apologise if I offended anyone using that word, it was not my intention. ❤

Reactions: 20
Same Leo, I’d be really surprise if she has.

I just don’t understand how a flat tit job (when you have a toddler and plan to have more in future) can be high enough up the list to say yeah let’s apply for another loan and I’ll go and get them lobbed off abroad??

and especially when the house is a bleeping state and they both look at that absolute embarrassing state of a back garden daily 🤢

priorities all wrong as usual, couldn’t sit there stroking my B cups whilst the back garden is full of white dog tit and bags of brambles
Stroking her b cups amongst the dog tit 😂😂😂😂😂😂. It does sound very truff though doesn’t it? Paying for surgery but not sorting the garden for her own daughter to play in 🤮. Can’t believe she’s nearly two and she’s never been able to play outside. Loved having a little climbing frame and the paddling out for my little girl in the summer nothing better

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Piping hot tea about the surgery, I was convinced she hadn't! I think maybe because I’m worrying if she has, it will be an AD. I’ve had plastic surgery myself so I’m all for it, I think women have it hard enough but it knocks me sick that all these influencers are being paid to advertise cheap, dangerous, cowboy surgeons in exchange for a free slap dash operation. Just look up comfort zone cosmetics and all the influencers that got paid to advertise them, now hundreds of women have been left disfigured because some airheads wanted a cash grab. Fair enough if she’s gone with an excellent surgeon in the UK and paid herself but even so she absolutely should not be using her platform to advertise it so will be reporting any posts that are AD.

Reactions: 21
Hoppy is fuckin hoppin mental, dangerous twit.

Truff isn't apologising, it's harmed her for not doing so, that's on her own head hands.
But some prick trolling little mez isn't fuckin on is it?

The Mad bastard doing that is either an actual troll or a faux account from the truff camp.
Either way it's shocking.

I thought that narna was really nice and just hated racists, she fooled me didn't she 😡

I reckon this unsavoury troll is someone kates been a head in school to or someone actually 🤮(jealous) 🤮of truff.

Reactions: 18
Stroking her b cups amongst the dog tit 😂😂😂😂😂😂. It does sound very truff though doesn’t it? Paying for surgery but not sorting the garden for her own daughter to play in 🤮. Can’t believe she’s nearly two and she’s never been able to play outside. Loved having a little climbing frame and the paddling out for my little girl in the summer nothing better
Can just imagine it in Oh Snarlin

*Mez is stood at Reception dreaming of getting bummed by a 19 year old Turkish Waiter in Summer when a client walks in through the double doors*

MEZ: IYAA LUV. COME IN, WELCOME! *flicks her bob* .. DO YOU WANT A BREW?

CLIENT: Hi. I‘ve got some appointments booked today *flicking through her phone*
I’m booked in with Chez at 10 for my lashes,
Lip tattoo at 11
I’m on a cake making course at 12
Booty lift at 1
I’m booked for make up at 2
then tape extensions put in at 3
then I’ll be joining a Hen party at 6pm.

MEZ: AHHH *claps excitedly like a child* MY BULBOUS NOSED DAUGHTER USED TO HAVE THOSE TAPES IN.. *looks over her shoulder suspiciously and lowers her voice* SHE EVEN HAD THEM SPRAY PAINTED TO LOOK LIKE GOOOCHI.. SHE USES HEERRRBERST

CLIENT: Aww I follow your Katie on Instagram, she’s been quiet recently hasn’t she *looks over Mez’s shoulder and sees Mez’s phone light up on the Oh Snarlin Reception desk* - she’d always have a code for Hair Burst

MEZ: ITS THEM TROLLS LOVE, SHES LOST EVERYTHING, HAVING TO LEAVE THIS PLACE *opens her arms up wide and spins round* BECAUSE SHE DIDNT FEEL SAFE, SHES HAD THE POLICE PATROL HER STREET DAILY EVER SINCE *wags her finger*

SHE HAD TO EVEN SEND HER RANGE ROVER BACK BECAUSE THEY FOUND OUT WHAT COLOUR INTERIOR IT HAD *clutches at her giftedsay it with diamonds’ necklace* .. ITS BEEN HORRENDOUS. SHES EVEN HAD TO FLY TO TURKEY TO GET HER CHEST DONE TO STOP THEM FROM STALKING HER!

CLIENT: Wow it sounds heavy that. *checking the time on her Apple Watch*

MEZ: SORRY I JUST NEED TO ANSWER THIS *notices her phone ringing and picks it up*
AHHHH MY MATTRESS BACKED BABY GIRL…….OH NO KATIE, YOUR JOKING…*ranting and raving can be heard through the phone* NOOO.. IVE JUST TOLD A GIRL WHOS HERE KNOW ABOUT THEM WHENS IT GOING TO END……. WHAT, MAIN TROLL?…. I DONT UNDERSTAND KATIE LOVE….. OKAY HANG ON.. SORRY LOVE BUT ARE YOU A MAIN TROLL OF OUR KATIES?

*Client turns around and leaves Oh Snarlin - Cheryl sprints to the front desk and starts to throttle Mez*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
I hope she mentions No Hun and it all kicks riiiight off 😂
It’s meeeeeeeeee!!!!

She’s not happy unless she’s being dramatic, she must be so draining to know. If she’s had her boobs done she’ll be FUMING you fabulous Tattle Trolls sussed it out before her big revel. She’ll have gotten a balloon arch and everything

• Haha
Reactions: 19
KHM is so behind, everyone was on the troll bandwagon and she made it her thing. Now nohun is calling out influencers suddenly she’s going to drop the act and be real and unfiltered. Mate, your behind, that was the thing last year

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If she has had surgery, I wonder if she’ll spin it that she had to - ruptured implants or the illnesses associated…. Try and get more sympathy, that she’s been going through all that and then the trolls

Reactions: 17
How reliable is the source? @HelenKnowsTheOwner Just because I’m still baffled why youd have them done before completing your family? They must look a pair of soggy teabags.

Reactions: 8
Hi Narna here, so first of all I apologise for the way I worded my visit to GBar. It was nothing to do with Transgender people, Gay or Lesbian. I was as I said a middle aged woman that rarely goes out never mind to clubs. I was drunk so didn’t get on to the name but I was traumatised by people I worked with drugged, drunk offering drugs and going to the toilet for my Manager’s Partner to be offering me Ket. That was what I was talking about so I fully apologise for wording it wrong. I have a child the age of some of these people and would as any Mother would be if you thought your Daughter was doing that.

I have been told by a Friend my name is being mentioned on here with regards to Truff. I have seen her in action her big and mighty mouth. I’ve seen how she speaks to people, the absolute vile person talking to young girls that pay to have their make up etc done by her, how she has made people feel when they have paid to have her and how crude, foul mouthed vile bully she is. Making young girls cry. I have never seen anyone behave like her and I don’t ever want too.

With regards to this Coronation Street or Haribo people/person sending messages, I promise and on mine, my Daughters and Partners life it isn’t me or anyone I know. I’m a Mother myself and If I had a child like Truff I wouldn’t appreciate getting messages like that: But, I have never said anything about her off Tattle and don’t intend too. I genuinely hope it doesn’t turn out to be her as this is another level to do that to her Mum. That is the lowest of the low if it is her and her Mates but then I wouldn’t put anything passed her. She really is vile. What I will also say she deserves no sympathy as she is a bully and the biggest troll out there. There is nothing thin or nice about her. I would never comment on a persons weight, I’ve battled with mine for years but shaving stones off yourself is A) not normal or B) an absolute insult to people tag at carry a bit of weight. I again wouldn’t need to mention it if she didn’t do what she does. I don’t know how she has friends and family because she treats them like tit. Plus, why don’t they tell her she looks a twit living two lives.

I have just made this account to say what I have to say, I won’t be using it again. I do read some threads without an account. I still hope that Kate (not Olive, her Mum, Dad or any other Family member) gets what’s coming to her but it looks like she has as all the deals have dried up.

Again, apologise if I offended anyone using that word, it was not my intention. ❤
Wotcha. When did you witness her making young girls cry? Were you in a salon etc?

Reactions: 5
What as time to be alive. Hoppy/narna are back. Kate's had her spaniel ears clipped and blanche/Deidre are up to no good on insta...shits about to get real good.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What as time to be alive. Hoppy/narna are back. Kate's had her spaniel ears clipped and blanche/Deidre are up to no good on insta...shits about to get real good.
Not forgetting Barb has gifted us another mini script 🙌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.