Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow thats amazing to have a lifetime guarantee! Ive never heard that before. Ive been tempted to get mine done. Breastfeeding 3 kids have ruined mine ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Yeh he was the only surgeon who offered me that. He was the chair of the British association of plastic surgeons. I was well impressed by him! Mine were the same, so saggy after childbirth! Iโ€™m made up with the result x

Reactions: 4
Sh
Im a bit early on duty todayโ€ฆ
For anyone thatโ€™s blocked x
She truly is one boring, attention seeking bleep. How many times can she say sheโ€™s at her lowest, or canโ€™t wait to come back but not ready to come back (๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ) and the food always wins ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ bet her breath stinks cos she chats absolute tit and if that isnโ€™t the words of a guilty, horrible person I donโ€™t know what is

Reactions: 16
Any well established Influencer would have a Media kit which is basically a digital CV showing off the value that they can add with a brand collab, can you imagine what hers would look like ๐Ÿ˜‚ anyone fancy mocking one up for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So bit of tea โ˜• from a very reliable source & they said it explains a lot of this social media break & why she's fuming & on a Troll rampage.

Home & Bargain have fucked her off. They want no association now after Echo Gate ..... and won't be working on any other new products going forward with her. It's just a case of getting rid of what they have left in stock now. There had been the possibility of another launch of stuff , false tan , makeup palettes etc. Wont be happening & under the contract terms they have ownership on the KHM name now which stops her going ahead with her own line.
Home & Bargain don't wana know & apparently Olivia Hale stuff all coming out again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Homies we're not amused at the Echo & tweet stuff and it has been decided to cut ties !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 137
So bit of tea โ˜• from a very reliable source & they said it explains a lot of this social media break & why she's fuming & on a Troll rampage.

Home & Bargain have fucked her off. They want no association now after Echo Gate ..... and won't be working on any other new products going forward with her. It's just a case of getting rid of what they have left in stock now. There had been the possibility of another launch of stuff , false tan , makeup palettes etc. Wont be happening & under the contract terms they have ownership on the KHM name now which stops her going ahead with her own line.
Home & Bargain don't wana know & apparently Olivia Hale stuff all coming out again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Homies we're not amused at the Echo & tweet stuff and it has been decided to cut ties !!
Could not have happened to a more deserving person, if itโ€™s true (and it does sound VERY plausible)
That poor child is all I can say - god knows what Kate will get her in to and drag her around for, in a vain attempt to save face&make money and avoid admitting itโ€™s ovwr. Just be a mum Kate, get a little job and live the simple lifeโ€ฆ No looking over your shoulder or living a lie - you fucked it, and the sooner you admit it and move on, the better

Reactions: 42

Not surprising really, an apology at the outset would have probably prevented this but she thought she could lie her way out of it and blame the trolls. Looks like her attempts at not letting the trolls win have had the opposite effect.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Does that mean we can shop in Home B again. No wonder she was standing in aisles staring at her aplicaton mitt the other day.

Yes truffle tits your absolutely right the good do always win.

Is homie B a troll now too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Justice is served.. That is for everyone that she has trolled, bullied, picked on, thrown drinks at, looked down on. That smug smile will have well and truly been wiped off her face..

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Honest to god, I agree if she just apologised it wouldn't have got to this extreme, was going to say maybe she will learn from this but after seeing the rant yesterday I doubt it ๐Ÿ˜ฌ wonder what will happen to her bykatehayes insta page now if she signed over the name to home bs

Reactions: 22
She will blame the trolls, and it still baffles me to this day how itโ€™s our fault when she was the one that wrote those tweets?! She must be absolutely seething but yet again no accountability whatsoever. And on top of all of this sheโ€™s now renting a chair. Oh to be a fly on the wall in the upside down house. Karma is well and truly a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Does that mean we can shop in Home B again. No wonder she was standing in aisles staring at her aplicaton mitt the other day.

Yes truffle tits your absolutely right the good do always win.

Is homie B a troll now too
I'm sure she will try to blag it as usual.... Make out it was her decision that she's got lots of new exciting projects.
But I've been assured ๐Ÿ’ฏ Homies are done โœŒ๐Ÿผ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
God I hope itโ€™s really true ๐Ÿ˜ญ sheโ€™s ruined isnโ€™t she. I donโ€™t feel sorry for unapologetic racist homophobes โœŒ๐ŸผโœŒ๐ŸผโœŒ๐ŸผโœŒ๐Ÿผ

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Amazing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†
I hope they make her put out a formal apology!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The bitterness in her comments!
Comments: Amazing, fire, gorgeous
Truffle pig: it's not filtered haters. Videos don't even lie do they doh
Screenshot_20220413-122209_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220413-121536_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Has the stupid dumb bleep not realised itโ€™s 2022 and filters can be applied to videos just as easy as they can be to pictures??

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.