Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wiganuser

VIP Member
God, she’s had SO much work done!
You can tell Jack is a closet gay, I bet he inspected Delo’s ball bag the last time they went out
He looks like the gay friend here. 1000% he is, I messaged my mates bro before and he was howling! He said its 100% him on grindr, he said his username name was sensualcuriosity ...I am dead 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Wow just read her rant, what a very boring & disturbed individual she is.
Same old same old. Knew she'd be dropping all suicidal shouts.

I was getting my makeup done for the races on Thursday & she came up in the salon I was in....few of the girls ended up joining into the convo. Everyone said the same - sick of listening to her , moaning about the trolls , complaining about herself. Everyone said same why doesn't she just delete Instagram. It's wearing thin now , everyone's bored of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Imagine if I went into work and said something racist and my employer made me sit down to talk through it and apologise and I just said ‘if I want to talk about it I’ll do it in my own time’. And then start shouting troll. I don’t understand these grabbers who get given free tat and think they own the world

• Heart
Reactions: 55

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
The bitterness in her comments!
Comments: Amazing, fire, gorgeous
Truffle pig: it's not filtered haters. Videos don't even lie do they doh View attachment 1191110View attachment 1191111
That horrible passive aggressiveness that oozes out of every pore is exactly the reason I found her so “unpalatable”, and why I joined this site. It’s blatantly filtered by the way Truff, we’re not fucking thick, why even mention it’s not filtered - she doth protest too much

Putting fire emojis on a pic of herself as well, who does she think she is

• Haha
Reactions: 55

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Mate, your mental health is only so fucking terrible because of YOUR ACTIONS.

NOT.BECAUSE.OF.ANYONE.ELSE👏🏼

She’s too far up her own arse to admit that she has fucked her insta career up herself and all the brands have fucked her off because she’s shit at her job and because of the racist, homophobic and bullying tweets she posted years ago.

She’ll be low because she’s had to start from the fucking bottom and this time, she’s at the bottom with a mortgage and a young kid so she’ll be shitting herself.

YOU.DONT.HAVE.TO.READ.HERE👏🏼

She has to make it look more dramatic than it is so that people don’t think she’s a bad weirdo!
We’ll get a massive influx of new members this week now though - so woooooo! 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 54

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I don't think she's had them done
Same Leo, I’d be really surprise if she has.

I just don’t understand how a flat tit job (when you have a toddler and plan to have more in future) can be high enough up the list to say yeah let’s apply for another loan and I’ll go and get them lobbed off abroad??

and especially when the house is a fucking state and they both look at that absolute embarrassing state of a back garden daily 🤢

priorities all wrong as usual, couldn’t sit there stroking my B cups whilst the back garden is full of white dog shit and bags of brambles

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

ThePidge

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.
Stop👏🏻Insulting👏🏻People👏🏻With👏🏻Mental👏🏻Health👏🏻
2 weeks and already starting to feel better, but been at their lowest for a year whilst telling people they’re in the best place ever.
FUCK.RIGHT.OFF.

• Heart
  • Angry

JoeExotic

VIP Member
It was in the Maccies drive thru queue. She shouted for one of the NHS who were given priority in the queue to get her a Filet o Fish and she’d give them a free tutorial. Fucking wrong’un.
Who the fuck even orders a filet o fish? She’s a maniac.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I knew it would be something big like that that’s led to her social media break. How the large and mighty fall, eh Truff? Literally thought she was better than every other fucker in the North West and now she’s got no business, no Homie B’s range, and is back where she started with a case full of cheap make up, renting a chair. Unlucky, fruit machine…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Trolls. Mental health. Thanks for your messages. Trolls. Trolls. Slowly better. Trolls. Big things coming. Trolls. Trolls. Trolls.

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
I reckon that she’s FINALLY realised that she can’t get out of apologising for her racist and homophobic tweets, and is now actually going to address it. She’s tried ignoring them… that didn’t work: she had an article written about her tweets in the Liverpool Echo, and every company that works with her are contacted and made aware of the tweets. I think she’s likely been on to a new PR company (she’s recently followed a new one), and has been taking some advice and is probably preparing a statement with them now.
Anyway, they’re my predictions!

• Heart

BettyBeau

VIP Member
A good person doesn’t
Visit a school for pupils with additional needs for a photo op.

Steal from savers

Use Charlottes brightside for likes

charge her family for Christmas dinner

You Kate are a generally unpleasant

• Haha
Reactions: 49