Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s tight. And not long after it’s been mentioned on here that Mez has posted pics so doesn’t do tattle any favours. If you’re a tattler, get in the bin.
I agree. Couldn’t give a duck about Mez but can you imagine having this butch bleep giving you tit down the phone. No one deserves that. That’s why no matter what she does to dem titties, she’s always gonna be a big backed, bulbous nosed beast.

Reactions: 21
I’m a mother of 3, if social media was making me feel so low, giving me mental health problems and putting my families life in danger or making them upset, I would delete the app.

Why does she put herself through this? You had a salon, a career but gave it all up for the gram. Just greed, nothing more or nothing less.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I don’t even like mez, she’s a mess but she’s not an influencer, she’s just an old lady with an insta.

it must be exhausting telling everyone your sooooo strong and over the trolls then realising you have nothing else but whining about the trolls. Can’t wait for 24 solid hours of sped up footage of what she’s done for the last 2 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Aye she’s slowly making a come back. Still blaming the Trolls I see.
She’s definitely going to be snivelling on Instagram tonight with her reason for living to up the views & likes. But I bet she still doesn’t address her Twitter account & what she wrote.

Reactions: 27
do not agree with some weirdo posting on her mums photos having a one way conversation. Literally adds to the troll narrative.

Reactions: 20
I'm not back guys, I'm just coming on to tell you how much I've enjoyed not coming on. I just thought I'd pop on and leave you an essay that hints about the big bad trolls but doesn't actually explain anything, you know, just to build up suspense. The trolls won't win cos I have a reason to keep hurting my own mental health so yeah. Gotta go now guys, my over the sized hoody won't fetch itself from the bottom of the four week old washing basket pile. We'll, maybe it will if I leave it another week or two but that's #mumlife for ya!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Those comments 100% will be from her and not anyone on here. So sad she has to rope her poor mum in on her tit parade.

Reactions: 10
Even her real followers must be bored as duck of this 🥱
she goes on a rampage doxxes a few accounts - gets backlash from that, cries about how she’s big momma now and the trolls are trying to ruin her family (how?) but olive saved her mental health and is her reason for continuing Instagram (sure olive doesn’t give a duck and would actually be happy to not be trussed up in uncomfortable boys outfits for pictures) so she WONT let the trolls win even though every credible brand will still be sent evidence of her being a racist homophobe when she pretends she works with them 😴

I reckon she’s going to start advertising her makeup chair after this and say it’s been good for her mental health to get back out “doing what she loves” since the trolls have pushed her to the brink yet again 🙄

Reactions: 43
Imagine having a troll that is supposedly destroying yourself and your family but making out you have to keep doing it because of your daughter? What a horrible burden to put on her. There’s such a thing as a job truff that you can always get like the rest of us. She’s just a lazy bleep who doesn’t want to work full stop.
She’ll be telling olive in ten years time ‘mummy wanted to kill herself but I needed my 30th birthday party gifted, your daddy needed some free cakes and I couldn’t afford to buy your clothes so it had to be done my reason’

• Heart
Reactions: 60
And the winner of most predictable is... Drumroll please............
KHM/KatieJane/Truff/Big back/Bison/OluffsMomma (insert name of choice) 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.