Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
WOW, some wild comments on here. I heard about this tattle thread from a Salon I go to regularly were KHM can be a real topic of convo, not for the right reasons. I’m not here to troll or call her any nasty names, just hoping if she reads this maybe she may gets some understanding of why people talk so negatively about her. I follow maybe 700 people on instagram, and she is one of few that I dont believe there is any truth behind anything she puts up. Yes, she photoshops herself to death, which is so sad for a girl of her age. She is obviously a bigger girl maybe size 14 which is absolutely fine, but edits her pictures to the point she has dropped 4 dress sizes and cant understand why people call her out on it? Why not set a good example to your young followers and just be yourself? Yes you have a boyfriend, but as a girl in your late 20’s, calling him ‘your one’ or ‘your king’ instead of his name is a bit odd makes people cringe. And as for the baby announcement, its lovely news, but to use someone elses scan picture for an instagram announcement is one of the most bizarre things ive seen. To be that desperate to get the news out there to your followers you feel the need to use someone elses picture instead of waiting a couple of weeks so you can use your own is actually really sad and concerning. Nobody mentally stable would do that and i genuinely feel like she needs real help if she thinks that ok. Clearly she does need help if she keeps visiting this mind therapist. But to post about 50 insta stories a day on about 4 different accounts to get reassurance from followers that you know don't even like you, its actually scarily sad and no wonder you suffer from anxiety. Best thing she could do for herself is come off instagram and actually start living in the REAL world, because in a few years when this make up, instagram / influencer craze dies down and people stop caring she will literally have nothing and wont know how to deal with life. And one more thing, everyone is entitled to an opinion, good or bad, its called freedom of speech. If you cant deal with it, dont put it out there! Honestly Kate, you really need to realise its you that needs help, and i really hope you get it for your own sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Literally fucks me off so much how some self employed people think they are a cut above everyone else. Dont tell me I havent busted my balls in life, I did my nurse training whilst working full time at a care home because I had a house to run and couldn’t live off my £500 per month nursing bursary, most weeks I worked 80+ hours and this lasted 3 years. I qualified with a 1st class honours degree and have worked in A&E since I qualified. Did my masters two years ago and now im a co-ordinator in my department. I have worked so bloody hard as have lots of other people, just because I dont drive a Range Rover or spout about being a ‘boss babe’ online doesn’t mean I havent, and dont still graft my arse off. Shes been extremely lucky, nothing more to it than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

ShonaCoffery143

FAO Katie Hayes:
You & your business partner are crying because you’ve got abit of shit on here, but you have uploaded stories taking the piss out of people to over 100k followers! I remember seeing a story from you filming a person dancing minding her own business with the caption of ‘what the fuck are them shoes’ so you two using ‘empower women’ is a joke! Empower women as long as they are like you and your friends. You’re actually embarrassing, also do the brands you work with know how much you edit your photos?

Reactions: 42

Melmoo

Chatty Member
I'm glad I've found this post as I am going to vent my opinion ! I find it utterly disrespectful that this utter attention seeking ming (khm) has the cheek to have a 'rainbow baby' reveal party. Having suffered from 9 miscarriages personally I find my mind blown by this woman who has had 1 miscarriage at a number of weeks pregnant has carried on the way she has about getting pregnant a second time. Most doctors will testify the first few weeks of pregnancy are a chemical pregnancy and if your body doesn't have enough hormones the pregnancy cannot be sustained and nature will get rid of the pregnancy. It happens to millions of womens who dont even know they are pregnant and simply think their period has come late. Come and talk to me about rainbow babys when you are trying for pregnancy number ten. Do you know if I carried on like her with my partner he would do his absolute nut and tell me to get a grip. I had to unfollow her in the end seeing as she is the first person in the world to have a decent fella, have a miscarriage, get pregnant etc she literally makes me cringe now even thinking about her.

Oh and one final vent, at Christmas time she was crying on Instagram about having a miscarriage to the world and mid Feb she was heavily pregnant can anyone please explain to me how this works because I dont think that is biologically possible !

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Driving 30mph this morning videoing her low petrol sign. You couldn’t make it up, she will probably read this and cry on her stories about how we need to concentrate on our own lives but when you’re risking other people’s lives don’t expect people not to talk about it.

Haha why thank you!!
I didn’t know about his ex being psycho, but to be fair, if my boyfriend dumped me for her, and within about 3 weeks of the relationship she was calling his parents her ‘in laws’ (cringe) i think I would go a bit nuts as well!! I know his sister Zara would never admit it, but she must of found this embarrassing. She is really down to earth and normal and i know she must find her behaviour odd.

Also I totally agree, its some ‘influences’ who are creating the problems in the first place. If you decide to put your life on a public instagram account for the world to see, people are entitled to comment on it. But to cry ‘troll’ at anyone who says something you don’t like is ridiculous! Yes, some people do use nasty names etc. But the majority of the people I hear talking about her aren’t trolling, they are just simply commenting on her unusual and bizarre behaviour that comes across a bit concerning and I feel she genuinely needs professional help for. I followed her back in the peaches and cream days before this make up craze was a thing. I enjoyed watching her tutorials. She came across quite a normal girl of our age who had a talent. But as time went on and her followers increased, the posts and stories became more weird. I remember the time her fella broke his leg or something. Now if that was my fella, the last thing that would spring to mind would be to get my phone out, take a picture of him getting in the ambulance and post it to a bunch of strangers... but of course that was her priority. My priority would be him, a social media post wouldnt even cross my mind. She done it when her nan was in hospital, shoving the camera in her face which clearly looked so confused and uncomfortable just so she could post it on social media for what I’m guessing was attention and sympathy?! I could never imagine doing that to my grandparent when they were so ill and vulnerable in hospital. Any normal sane person surely would keep their phone in their bag and just spend some time with there loved one?!

I just think its such a shame how someone can be so deluded in this fake, not real world she lives in. Ive even heard someone who she claims is a close friend who I’ve seen her working with all the time and who has taught in her courses ripping her to shreds behind her back, taking photos of her on the sly and sending them around. I couldn’t imagine living that sort of fake lifestyle with fake friends and truly being happy.
But Im sure she will read this and use the ‘I’m jealous, I’m a troll, i need to get a life’ card. But honestly, i’m genuinely happy in life, i don’t wake up with anxiety, i wake up everyday and enjoy living in the real world with my real friends and family. Can she really say the same? I doubt it and its such a shame as i think if she just put her phone down and actually LIVED, she might be a happier person for it.

And lastly (can you tell its a very quiet day at the office) PLEASEEE just enjoy your pregnancy. You are not the first, and you wont be the last to get pregnant. Its not a competition on who can think of the most original baby reveal, gender reveal, baby shower etc. You don't need to get event planners so you can show off and try and out do everyone else. Pregnancy goes so fast and you will regret it in years to come when you missed out on all the fab parts, again because social media took priority. Put you and your baby first, not your followers.

Reactions: 37
Im sure what pram shes chosen will be a big secret 🙄 maybe she could do a pram reveal party..... get a massive chocolate dome that Mr D can smash to reveal Kate inside with the pram... then the pram is filled with a grazing table, personalised cake pops and biscuits in the lower basket. She could push it around the party while everyone films on their phones and upload the content to Instagram how amazing it is and how blessed they are. So extra 💁🏻‍♀️ This baby is so loved etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thread suggestion:

Her king cant keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants. Working through Corona, but god shes a bad moaner. Gender reveal was a joke but is Katie now broke??

• Haha
Reactions: 36

NessieNoo92

Oh I know. 1 out of every 2 women will suffer at lose at least one chemical pregnancy (i am not going to use the term miscarriage as the feutus could not survive outside the womb before then ) loss before getting pregnant and sustaining a pregnancy to term and having a baby. That is why doctors used to advise people not to tell anyone until after 12 weeks.

She is an attention seeker and has shown utter disrespect to women truly going through heartache with fertility problems. I simply cannot get my head around rainbow baby being flung around by her and her minions and when I saw the rainbow baby cookies I spat out my tea and stopped following. This woman is an absolute joke.
I’m actually upset by the term “chemical pregnancy”. I lost mine at 9 weeks and it was so painful as it was such a longed for pregnancy. Regardless as how the medical community deems it, that was my baby no matter how small or underdeveloped it was, that was my baby that never got to live their life. It doesn’t matter how far through your pregnancy you are, a loss is a loss and that shouldn’t be up for discussion for anyone

Reactions: 30
I used to like her until she done a q&a and I asked what the best foundation would be for rosacea and psoriasis and she literally commented back loose weight and get a new fella

I'm happily married with a baby and I'm not as fat as you once were so answer the question and don't comment on peoples lives.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I dont know why people have the opinion that self employed people have a stronger work ethic than the employed. Im a nurse employed by the NHS, ive worked in a very busy A&E department for the last 8 years, two years of which ive been a coordinator. Some shifts I dont even have time to eat or use the toilet. My partner is self employed and runs a successful business so im well aware of the struggles of being self employed, but he works no harder than I do. I highly doubt Kate works as hard as I do, she seems to have plenty of time during her working day to use her phone, comments have been made by people who have signed up to her courses that she was on her phone a lot. All respect to her shes built a successful business and im sure she earns much more money than I do, but I dont think she has a stronger work ethic than me. Yes most self employed people return to work sooner but to say shes only taking two weeks off and that her baby will go to work with her is an extremely naive comment to make to say the least. However that is a side note, I was mostly shocked by her ill informed comments about breastfeeding, she really needs to be careful when her following probably mostly consists of young impressionable women, putting incorrect information out can be extremely dangerous.

• Heart

NessieNoo92

Honest to god that girl is absolutely brain dead. How dare she snap back at people commenting on that post who are clearly more intelligent than her. Who the fuck is prioritising going out the Nash weekend over staying in and getting this fucking virus put to bed once and for all so we can ALL get on with our fucking lives. Most normal people don’t give a shit about some sodding horse race getting cancelled. If that’s your main source of income as an MUA for a whole year then you’re doing something fucking wrong you bad fucking meffs. Or, like someone mentioned, are you that much of a beg that you coin all that money in April and don’t declare it to the tax man? Well good that you’ve been exposed, pay your fucking taxes like the rest of us! She has no fucking clue how the real world works, YOU are not important Kate, no one gives a fuck about Oh Darlin when we’ve got NHS staff working at the frontline of this, away from their kids, away from their families, going to work and not knowing what time they’ll be home. Just do us all a favour and lock yourself away in your awful pantry until this is over with and whilst you’re at it, lock away your community dick of a boyfriend, fuck knows what other diseases he’s spreading around not being able to keep his pickle dick in his pants

Lunabolt

Do posts like this bother anyone else?

I went to university and now I am at the start of my career where I do work very hard. No I don’t own a business, I work FOR a business - but that doesn’t mean I am without ambition. Why does she feel the need to put down everyone else who isn’t a business owner? I am sure she has worked hard and should he proud of her achievements but I am equally proud of my own and all the people I know who are also employees. I have friends who are nurses, teachers, office workers achieving great things in their chosen industry, as well as some who are business owners. ALL of them have worked as hard as one another even though they might not all be a ‘boss’ or marry a ‘boss’.

Why can only business owner’s ‘LIVE’ and everyone else is to ‘DIE’?

Is she so self-indulged that she can’t see that some people aspire to other things than to own a salon? Well done to you Katie for what you have achieved but don’t put down others who have chosen different paths - maybe also remember you hire employees and you are equally putting them down with posts like this.

Be proud of what you have achieved, but also be humble.

472B9823-68A1-4939-9F03-2F378FF67B01.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m new here. I found this thread early this morning after watching her stories. I sat thinking “I can’t be the only person who thinks she’s lost the plot” I’ve met Katie and had my makeup done by her a couple of times when she worked at Peaches. I used to rate her but either she’s changed or I’ve just had my eyes opened to what she’s really like. She got greedy and as with most of these so called influencers has lost touch with reality.
1- when she was at Peaches she tried to get me and my sister to book a lesson with her. We’d previously had one with the joint owner of the salon (Nicola). Katie told us we’d wasted our money as Nic wasn’t very good and we should book another and ask for her by name. This was a couple of years before she left so I wouldn’t be surprised if she left on bad terms, we won’t be the only people she said it to.
2 - for a number of months I paid £14.99 per month to subscribe to her online courses. She should be investigated for this. She was taking money and failing to deliver the promised content. I cancelled and she continued to take money. I had to get PayPal involved. She owes me at least 3 months money that I never got back. Her employee was nice and polite but didn’t know what to do so Kate then got involved. She wasn’t polite and showed her true colours with her nasty tone. I would not be surprised if there are still people being charged for this absolute shit show of an online makeup course. She has no idea what she’s doing with this. I can’t believe she’s not got into trouble but perhaps like me people don’t have the time to take things further.
3-shes not a talented makeup artist. She can do one look that she does in a number of different colours. It’s the “Peaches” signature look that they teach. So I would say she’s skilled at blending eyeshadows but is not an “artist”. Imagine her trying to do a no makeup look, there’s no chance. Or a high fashion look for a magazine. I don’t think the look she can do has aged well. It’s the look favoured by the TOWIE girls back in the day and probably quite a lot of girls in Liverpool. Most would not wear this now, it’s not trendy and in my opinion is very old fashioned.
4- the comments about Caroline Flack’s boyfriend are what tipped me over the edge. Does she not understand the irony of slagging somebody off who hasn’t even been accused of anything never mind found guilty while at the same time telling people to be kind? What she said is far worse than anything I’ve read on here about her. Perhaps he should get an investigator or investor as she calls them to look into her comments. It was shocking and she should be ashamed of herself.
5-the be yourself message. Whilst photoshopping yourself to be unrecognisable. She’s a pretty girl, she doesn’t need to do it. I think some of the comments on here have been a bit below the belt but she has brought it on by altering her photos so much. I doubt there’d have been a single comment on her looks if she hadn't have done this.
6- the excessive lifestyle. I can’t figure out how she’s funding this. With a baby on the way I hope it’s not on credit cards. That party last night must have costs thousands. Unless everything was #gifted then one day when the money dries up and she can’t afford something for her child she will regret it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
My one just creeps me out. He just looks seedy as fuck. He’s your standard lemo head hanging round concert square telling teenagers he’s the next David Guetta

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t trust a dog that breed with a newborn in the first place
Sorry but I completely disagree. It’s down to the owner how the dog is raised. I have a German shepherd, also have 2 soon to be 3 children, she’s soft as shit yet people are so ignorant towards her breed. Being a staffy shouldn’t matter, it’s how the dog is treated and raised. Some of the most aggressive dogs I’ve met are the small kind, so their breed shouldn’t be judged really 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25