Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I am howling.......the latest spelling mistakes in her stories?
"Even then dogs bowel has had a good clean" she means BOWL 😂😂😂😂 so you can add DOGS BOWEL CLEANING to your list @Thatswhattatsaid !!!!!!
That did give me a good laugh tbf I was like “why are we knowing about her dogs bowel” 😂😂 then realised what she meant 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
"Even then dogs bowel has had a good clean" she means BOWL 😂😂😂😂 so you can add DOGS BOWEL CLEANING to your list @Thatswhattatsaid !!!!!!
I was howling at this, she should have that as the caption as she’s flinging her tit bag when she takes the dog round the block

Reactions: 1
Given the dog a colonic?

Anyone else noticed she has not stopped eating since she got pregnant, can’t wait to see her give birth and lose approx 10 pound of the 5 stone weight gain

Reactions: 4
Cheryl is one crank. Could you imagine living with her? Constantly moaning about crumbs, dust, shoes. She needs to give her head a wobble about what's important in life x
Honestly someone just needs to make Cheryl her own thread🤣 Her kids are all spoilt brats, she’s mutton dressed as lamb and her husband seems far too down to earth to be with her😳

Reactions: 8
Im pretty sure its not advisable to wear a dog lead like that when pregnant. No matter how well you know your dog anything could happen to spook a dog and make them bolt. It definitely wouldn’t be great to be attached to your dog If that happened and her dog is quite big looking so would easily have the strength to pull her over.

Reactions: 8
Honestly someone just needs to make Cheryl her own thread🤣 Her kids are all spoilt brats, she’s mutton dressed as lamb and her husband seems far too down to earth to be with her😳
No one wants to give her the satisfaction of her own thread so she can remain Katie’s little side witch on here 😂 honestly tho, her head would expand even more if she had her own threat, that’s how fuckin twisted she is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im pretty sure its not advisable to wear a dog lead like that when pregnant. No matter how well you know your dog anything could happen to spook a dog and make them bolt. It definitely wouldn’t be great to be attached to your dog If that happened and her dog is quite big looking so would easily have the strength to pull her over.
Wouldn’t trust a dog that breed with a newborn in the first place

Reactions: 6
that breed of dog just nearly killed my Pomeranian a few months back and that’s what I was thinking, and yeah imagine she’s walking the dog and it wants to attack and pulls her off her feet with that weird lead she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow she’s so relatable, her fella has just bought another house whilst lots of people are struggling to buy enough food in the midst of a global pandemic 🙄

Reactions: 9
Wow she’s so relatable, her fella has just bought another house whilst lots of people are struggling to buy enough food in the midst of a global pandemic 🙄
And yet she says she cant afford to take more than 2 weeks off work when she has the baby! Yea right.

Reactions: 7
I was actually sickened by this, bragging cow. Didn’t she share that photo of the old lady shopping amongst the empty shelves now she’s wealth bragging about Lord Farquadt buying another gaff? Between this and bragging about her Penhaligons and baby gift freebies she’s becoming more unlikeable by the day.

She is so far removed from the “normal” life it’s unreal, she’s done brilliant in terms of her business but I think she’s gone too far showing off, no one likes it. Share your wins but not bragging about materialistic things, it’s a major turn off.

Everyone is doing the same thing on Insta “I’m a strong woman business owner But so normal” which they get 1000’s of followers for but this then turns into an interior, chef, fitness, lifestyle & swipe up expert - just no! All these Instagram influencers are boring as f*ck, all the same content every single time.

We get it...you’re rich. Well done! Just be a bit more humble about it, especially in these challenging times! It’s so smug, I don’t think she realises how it comes across at all!

Reactions: 6
Sorry but I completely disagree. It’s down to the owner how the dog is raised. I have a German shepherd, also have 2 soon to be 3 children, she’s soft as tit yet people are so ignorant towards her breed. Being a staffy shouldn’t matter, it’s how the dog is treated and raised. Some of the most aggressive dogs I’ve met are the small kind, so their breed shouldn’t be judged really 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Do posts like this bother anyone else?

I went to university and now I am at the start of my career where I do work very hard. No I don’t own a business, I work FOR a business - but that doesn’t mean I am without ambition. Why does she feel the need to put down everyone else who isn’t a business owner? I am sure she has worked hard and should he proud of her achievements but I am equally proud of my own and all the people I know who are also employees. I have friends who are nurses, teachers, office workers achieving great things in their chosen industry, as well as some who are business owners. ALL of them have worked as hard as one another even though they might not all be a ‘boss’ or marry a ‘boss’.

Why can only business owner’s ‘LIVE’ and everyone else is to ‘DIE’?

Is she so self-indulged that she can’t see that some people aspire to other things than to own a salon? Well done to you Katie for what you have achieved but don’t put down others who have chosen different paths - maybe also remember you hire employees and you are equally putting them down with posts like this.

Be proud of what you have achieved, but also be humble.

472B9823-68A1-4939-9F03-2F378FF67B01.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why is Cheryl under the impression she is some kind of super chef? I find her absolutely nauseating.

I literally can’t bear these people, they are so self absorbed, ignorant and basically thick as pig tit that they think their Instagram stories are leading the way in teaching the rest of us how to do basic activities like hoover and make food for our families - you know the stuff that the rest of do for our loved ones routinely without expecting praise or thinking we are getting some sort of Nobel prize for being a woman. duck. Off

Everyones an influencer aren’t they 🙄 if that was the only legacy I had to pass on to my daughter I’d think I had failed as a mum

Reactions: 7
Buying a house doesn't make you rich selling them in 25 years is what makes you well off. If he's flipping them he will use the return on them to buy another house anyway won't see any money till further down the line. They live in Instagram fantasy land.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.