Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be fuming if I was her. She hired an events company to organise the party but to be fair, she could have done a better job on her own. The only thing that deserves credit was the grazing table, that looked lovely. But shame on the events company - having the reveal be confetti cannons that you can buy in Poundland. How underwhelming for them. Iā€™m not going to comment on how she looked because I donā€™t think itā€™s fair (yes Iā€™ve commented on her looks before but Iā€™ve turned a new leaf šŸ˜‚) but in terms of the party - it was just a bit blah in my opinion. If youā€™re going to go extra, then go extra. It just seemed like it was all planned last min rather than weeks in the making. Dare I say it, I actually feel sorry for her

Cheryl trying to upstage yet again. Not about you tho hun šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Kates mum has some moves on her. Shes also the double of hoggle off labrinth haha
I thought more Jimmy Krankie but Hoggle is a shout šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Cheryl trying to upstage yet again. Not about you tho hun šŸ™„
Chez always tries to upstage imagine KHMs face when she burst in (probably in Macs arms like an officer and a gentleman) looking like a walking glitterball

Reactions: 2
I actually think it was really sweet. Sheā€™s obvs wanted a baby for a long time

Reactions: 3
Ive just stumbled over from another thread because I watched Katieā€™s stories this morning. Whilst its all more OTT that I would personally do, especially for a gender reveal, I do think she seems happy. I donā€™t really understand why every single detail needs to be shared online all the time with these people. Its such a private thing, I recently had a baby myself and I was so nervous about anything going wrong due to past experiences I kept it very lowkey on social media. I suppose the difference is I dont get all the free stuff šŸ˜‚ I just hope people dont feel obliged to share their lives and their experiences because they are stuck in the influencer trap of sharing and receiving. Some moments are too precious to be sold, in my opinion. Not everything in life should be for public consumption. She looked lovely and its a shame she feels the need to edit her photos if thats what shes doing.

Reactions: 9
Has everyone seen her latest stories? Re getting a private investigator to track who people are on this group?! Whilst there have been some comments made about her looks and family etc that I donā€™t agree with, people on here arenā€™t going into her instagram and saying things directly to her. People are entitled to free speech and are allowed to disagree with someone who has made their life public. She herself did it with the secret warehouse and had to apologise?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Has everyone seen her latest stories? Re getting a private investigator to track who people are on this group?! Whilst there have been some comments made about her looks and family etc that I donā€™t agree with, people on here arenā€™t going into her instagram and saying things directly to her. People are entitled to free speech and are allowed to disagree with someone who has made their life public. She herself did it with the secret warehouse and had to apologise?
Private investigator šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
See Cheryl has had to jump on and make it about her too. Nobody is that interested in you hun

šŸ•µšŸ½ Hi Investor Gadget btw

Reactions: 7
i feel sorry for her that she has to address negativity the day after her baby gender reveal. I think for her own sake she needs to stop being so open on her insta and maybe stick to the make up but leave her personal stuff private because itā€™s obviously effecting her mentally which surely canā€™t be healthy for the baby if itā€™s making her that stressed. If only she realised that she would be much happier living life that way

Reactions: 10
As she and Cheryl have both said, they donā€™t come on here anymore and itā€™s their family/ā€œfriendsā€ who are sending screen shots to them etc, I understand why they may want to stop people saying things however why canā€™t their family not send this stuff to them if they themselves have chosen not to see whatā€™s on here anymore? If my family member/friend said ā€œoh Iā€™m just not gonna look on there and carry on living my best lifeā€ then I wouldnā€™t be shoving screen shots in their faces the night of / morning after such a special event to them? If at all. Iā€™d just ignore it. Ignorance is bliss and all that. Like why would you do that?
If youā€™re in the public eye as in a bonafide celeb/on the tv etc etc then yeah sure Iā€™d be fuming over the papers lies and stories and would want them to be held to account but I honestly thought that this website was somewhere to come and discuss things whether negative or positive about a topic? Itā€™s a website, if you donā€™t want to see or hear, donā€™t search for it?

A private investor šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

As she and Cheryl have both said, they donā€™t come on here anymore and itā€™s their family/ā€œfriendsā€ who are sending screen shots to them etc, I understand why they may want to stop people saying things however why canā€™t their family not send this stuff to them if they themselves have chosen not to see whatā€™s on here anymore? If my family member/friend said ā€œoh Iā€™m just not gonna look on there and carry on living my best lifeā€ then I wouldnā€™t be shoving screen shots in their faces the night of / morning after such a special event to them? If at all. Iā€™d just ignore it. Ignorance is bliss and all that. Like why would you do that?
If youā€™re in the public eye as in a bonafide celeb/on the tv etc etc then yeah sure Iā€™d be fuming over the papers lies and stories and would want them to be held to account but I honestly thought that this website was somewhere to come and discuss things whether negative or positive about a topic? Itā€™s a website, if you donā€™t want to see or hear, donā€™t search for it?
Itā€™s obviously her that is going on constant !

Reactions: 1
I've missed so many days but honestly shes just so rude that I can't happy for her.

When your rude to people but preach about empowering women blah blah your just a bloody hypocrite.

Also Kate just admit you've got a bit of chunk most women do! EMBRACE IT. Don't facetune photoshop and be happy that your body is growing a baby

Don't plaster your life all over insta then cry people are talking about your life

And for goodness sake for you and this baby girls sake keep your bloody home life quiet trust me you'll be a lot more happy for it.

Congrats on the baby girl but god girl stop tryna keep up with the Jones'

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m new here. I found this thread early this morning after watching her stories. I sat thinking ā€œI canā€™t be the only person who thinks sheā€™s lost the plotā€ Iā€™ve met Katie and had my makeup done by her a couple of times when she worked at Peaches. I used to rate her but either sheā€™s changed or Iā€™ve just had my eyes opened to what sheā€™s really like. She got greedy and as with most of these so called influencers has lost touch with reality.
1- when she was at Peaches she tried to get me and my sister to book a lesson with her. Weā€™d previously had one with the joint owner of the salon (Nicola). Katie told us weā€™d wasted our money as Nic wasnā€™t very good and we should book another and ask for her by name. This was a couple of years before she left so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she left on bad terms, we wonā€™t be the only people she said it to.
2 - for a number of months I paid Ā£14.99 per month to subscribe to her online courses. She should be investigated for this. She was taking money and failing to deliver the promised content. I cancelled and she continued to take money. I had to get PayPal involved. She owes me at least 3 months money that I never got back. Her employee was nice and polite but didnā€™t know what to do so Kate then got involved. She wasnā€™t polite and showed her true colours with her nasty tone. I would not be surprised if there are still people being charged for this absolute tit show of an online makeup course. She has no idea what sheā€™s doing with this. I canā€™t believe sheā€™s not got into trouble but perhaps like me people donā€™t have the time to take things further.
3-shes not a talented makeup artist. She can do one look that she does in a number of different colours. Itā€™s the ā€œPeachesā€ signature look that they teach. So I would say sheā€™s skilled at blending eyeshadows but is not an ā€œartistā€. Imagine her trying to do a no makeup look, thereā€™s no chance. Or a high fashion look for a magazine. I donā€™t think the look she can do has aged well. Itā€™s the look favoured by the TOWIE girls back in the day and probably quite a lot of girls in Liverpool. Most would not wear this now, itā€™s not trendy and in my opinion is very old fashioned.
4- the comments about Caroline Flackā€™s boyfriend are what tipped me over the edge. Does she not understand the irony of slagging somebody off who hasnā€™t even been accused of anything never mind found guilty while at the same time telling people to be kind? What she said is far worse than anything Iā€™ve read on here about her. Perhaps he should get an investigator or investor as she calls them to look into her comments. It was shocking and she should be ashamed of herself.
5-the be yourself message. Whilst photoshopping yourself to be unrecognisable. Sheā€™s a pretty girl, she doesnā€™t need to do it. I think some of the comments on here have been a bit below the belt but she has brought it on by altering her photos so much. I doubt thereā€™d have been a single comment on her looks if she hadn't have done this.
6- the excessive lifestyle. I canā€™t figure out how sheā€™s funding this. With a baby on the way I hope itā€™s not on credit cards. That party last night must have costs thousands. Unless everything was #gifted then one day when the money dries up and she canā€™t afford something for her child she will regret it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I feel so sorry for her in so many ways! She constantly posts about how amazing her life is, but itā€™s allll for likes. If she lived for herself rather than for her ā€˜fansā€™ and likes sheā€™d be so much happier. Itā€™s almost sad to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.