Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NessieNoo92

OMG I’ve been a silent reader of Tattle for ages (mainly for the Hinch thread) and didn’t realise that there was one for KHM and Scousebird!!! The two biggest bellends in Liverpool and they’re both fuckin wools! I can’t even deal with the amount of ripping off KHM does from other accounts and passes off her decor as her own style. She’s full of shit! And for those sticking up for her sayin that she works hard. Does she fuck. I know a couple of people that have been models at her academy and she does fuck all. She has other make up artists teaching the courses and she just turns up for 5 mins, gets pics and vids for her insta and fucks off. Cheryl is the same. They’re proper lazy bitches

Reactions: 17

SavvyBee

VIP Member
12 week scans don’t usually look as much like a baby already do they, come to think of it? Maybe it was a crap scan pic and she thinks this is better? A foetus cat fishing people..... welcome to 2020!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Prada33

Hollie nethercot

Can you imagine the egos at this party tonight. Cheryl swaggering around going on about this self build. Mac throwing his business cards out,bladdered at the bar off half a stella😂 gif

Katie in a gown thinking shes beyonce. And
Matt the dwarf being a little charmer hugging the grannies. (Even though he looks the sort to have a secret phone to visit his side chicks in essex when Katie's pissed him off)

All we need now is sallie axl to turn up and it would be a freak show of wirrals finest mental cases 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lurkinglassie

OMG her pantry is vile! Having a dig at trolls telling them to have a day off! Cheeky cunt. Go stick a label on your fellas nob cause from what I hear he’s been dipping it around town in younger, less fake tanned fannies

• Haha

Laur_xo

That pantry is basically full of cheap plastic and it’s Home Bargains not Home AND Bargain
Actually, it’s a Liverpool term. I don’t know how she’s adapted to it because she’s not from liverpool she’s from the Wirral. But near every single person in Liverpool says home and bargain.

• Haha
  • Heart

a change of name

Is anyone else annoyed that it’s been referred to as a baby reveal? 🤣 we know it’s a baby, there nothing to reveal about that. I think you mean Gender Reveal hun
Hahaha yeah ‘baby reveal’ 😂. Wasn’t the ‘baby reveal’ that naff chocolate smash palaver that made no sense? Surely the point of one of those chocolate smash things is to send a gift to someone and have them smash the chocolate not knowing what’s inside? Instead we had those 2 divs standing there smashing up some bit of chocolate to reveal someone else’s scan photo. Complete nonsense! She acts like she’s all original but she takes other people’s ideas and messes them up Cos she’s thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Leedsgal

I went along to her one day make up course on Tuesday so my friend could do the course and she needed a model. How this women had a business I do not know. The salon is in the middle of no where. No hot drinks or even water available. They spoke to a 14 year old
Girl like crap told her she was spotty! Spoke to myself like I was in the way. We were told to be there for 9am we didn’t get into the class until 12 ( then had to go find lunch) for the make up to be done in 30 minutes with her shouting at everyone.
She has no business sense and all she is bothered about is the money she gets from the people attending the course.
She went on about how she wants to support women. But then she went round and belittled everyone single person attending!

• Angry
  • Wow
I am a freelance hairdresser from Liverpool.. times will be tough on all people self employed AND employed. I tell you now, I could not give a SHIT about the races - even though that was a very busy and profitable couple of days for me. I care about right now is the safety of my 3 daughters and family members / friends.. especially those with health conditions. Jesus Christ get a grip woman.

• Heart

Prada33

Its a bit strange how there was no videos being took of her and mac,s night out on the lash. They probably had 3 drinks, mac sat there being his usual boring self. Then went home for their once a month sex in the dark.
Marriage goals 😂👌
Alarm set for 5am, lieutenant cheryl is off for her asda shop and pt session. No hangover in site because Mac went white off two pints #gimps

• Haha

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
Is she for real, "I love tricking you all with my wine from Holland and Barrett and my mocktails". Love no one gives a fuck. None of us are trailing your pictures looking if you had a drink or not.
Also, if trolls don't bother you, stop banging in about it and for god's sake, stop writing jumbled up essays about it.

Verydemanding

Her gender reveal and baby shower are going to be ‘the most extra anyone has ever seen’. She acts as if she’s royalty!

I totally agree with this. She wouldn’t be posting about missing alcohol like that. I lost a baby further on that she did (I am not saying my pain is in anyway more justified though, miscarriages and stillbirths are the most horrific thing you could ever go through) and I didn’t miss one single thing about not being pregnant. I was absolutely overjoyed. I couldn’t celebrate with gender reveals or even buy anything until much further on as I was petrified.!
I found out at my 20 week scan my baby wasn’t well at all and it was touch and go at whether they would survive once I’d given birth - just because you are out of the 12 week and had a scan doesn’t mean there won’t be more complications down the line, she needs to rein it in

• Sad

whatweallthink

She's a bad wool. I was expecting fireworks shot out of Matts arse with the gender colour and all I got was graze tables and a bunch of birkendheaders jumping up and down in the florist

• Haha

Mercedes12

VIP Member
She said on stories she’s been pregnant since September as she miscarried and then fell pregnant 1-2 weeks later? Don’t want to judge someone for wanting to try again after losing a baby - obviously that’s sad but is it even safe to have sex a week after misscariage? That would be the furthest thing from my mind.

I just had to screen shot this! Can’t believe she’s posted this photo the same day when we can see her real size on videos. Also that photo shopped leg 😂😂😂
6B6BC0B0-2D8B-4C14-98D9-AFCA0539A377.jpeg

Compared to the pic she has posted
FBC95460-D3FC-4D55-A7C8-81B7A319159B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Prada33

So I've been reading for a few weeks and I agree with everything that is being said I wish she would take a step back from bragging, sharing everything and just put the phone down.

So back in the day she was lovely and really endearing as a person and quite real. I enjoyed her peaches tutorials and was pleased when she branched off alone but what she is now isn't that girl and I'm sorry for her... Kate if you are reading this put the phone down and start living in the moment and enjoy this wonderful news and be that real girl we used to like.

Also on another note wash your brushes and clean your kit!!!
Very gracefully put. Do you have any wise words for chezza? her business parter, the one with the long head, resembles a pepperami.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Leopardprint

VIP Member
I know really slim people who still give pics a nip In here and there, I nip my arms or my waist. She is less edited than usual in this picture, for those who don’t give there arms etc a little edit it must be great being comfortable enough not too 😒
I wouldn’t have a clue how to even if I wanted to 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

NessieNoo92

For me it's the connotations that the term rainbow baby bring. To have a rainbow baby party after one miscarriage and second try pregnant seems very strange and very staged to me. The term rainbow baby invokes images (to me) of someone that has had fertility problems and gone through prolonged heartache to get to the final place of having a baby.. pot of gold over the rainbow so to speak. The rant she posted which went along the lines of I longed to give this man a baby etc. It was all just too much for me and I think it's the OTT of it all that grates for so many of us. The ott posts after the miscarriage the ott pregnancy the ott fkn everything. Just have a day off ffs
I just hate the term rainbow baby being used as a party theme. It’s vulgar, insensitive and attention seeking. Everything the KHM is