Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she’s deranged. No one has said she isn’t pregnant 😂 I love how she twists what’s been said for her own narrative. Yes Kate, you’re pregnant, congrats but, you used a fake scan pic and you cannot deny that. It’s weird. Just own up to it instead of making it out like everyone is getting at you. No one here is a troll, we’re just saying it as it is. It’s a shame you can’t do the same because let’s face it, you’re reading this right now and you’re fuming. Good! Maybe step into the real world and just concentrate on what you’re good at - make up and only make up! Keep your private life private and your life and mindset will truly change for the better.

Reactions: 8
People aren’t “trolling” her, they’re simply commenting on things she has done that are unusual. There are plenty of similar make up artists I follow but haven’t felt the need to comment on because they haven’t done anything strange such as using another person’s scan picture/editing their pictures to an extreme level.
Also saying you are never going to mention the “trolls” again but then posting memes along the lines of “ignore the haters” is literally mentioning it again 😐

• Wow
I remember getting my make up done by her and I was absolutely stunned when I saw her in real life. I actually couldn’t believe someone could look THAT different to an Instagram pic. There’s nothing at all wrong with how she looks but making yourself out to be a dead tall and leggy size 8 when you’re a normal looking girl is not going to go unnoticed.

I’ve had make up and nails done by girls who worked with her at secret warehouse and her reputation is terrible. Everyone so ready to slag her off.

this baby scan thing is absolutely mental tho. No one at all is saying you’re not pregnant, your pregnancy is lovely news but using someone else’s scan pic... why? I just can’t get my head around it.

I get embarrassed for her fella getting filtered and filmed all the time and wonder why he goes along with it.

I think that’s a bit out there (even for her and her extra as duck gender reveal) I reckon she would find it hilarious if she posted something false and we ran with it a la Coleen Rooney 🙄 could be wrong though. She hasn’t posted anything else about the baby reveal so why something as random as a saxophone player, don’t know what would be worse - that or her honking away loving being the centre of attention

Reactions: 3
Prepare yourselves to see all the ‘Ive made it in life’ videos, baby show gender reveal whatever shite she can muster for more attention, que the flower wall and saxophone performer. Boring fad sheep

Reactions: 5
Not one person I’ve met in the makeup industry has had a good word to say about her; her attitude is appalling, she is delusional, and thrives on the attention she gets being a ‘victim’.

Exposing someone for lying and being fake is not trolling. She’s created this completely false online image yet can’t handle the fact that people are seeing right through it and are exposing her for it.

It’s a shame really, a few years ago she was quite the ‘in’ makeup artist in Liverpool and she could have been huge but something obviously went wrong.

You can tell she loves to play the victim and make out to the masses that the world is against her through no fault of her own for the sympathy vote. From what I’ve heard, she’s a massive hypocrite and must forget all the stuff she has done to others in the past. She is the definition of narcissist.

Saying she’s not addressing “trolls” ever again yet making that statement in itself is addressing them. Seriously? You type Kate Hayes troll on google and this is the first site that comes up. She has even commented on this thread if you read from the start. No doubt she sits and reads all the time and let’s be honest, is she ever without her phone in her hand? You can tell by the comments that have been made on Tattle by others that she reads the site and then thinks I shouldn’t have posted that, I should have said this and then makes a contradictory post on her story.

Her bizarre personality aside I totally agree with everyone else’s comments regarding her image, it’s not trolling, it’s just calling her out for pretending to be something she is not. There is nothing wrong with being a size 14, I’m not a rake myself, but to pretend to be a totally different person to hundreds of thousands of followers is just wrong. Like someone has said on here earlier, it gives young girls the totally wrong message. It’s everything that is wrong with the generation growing up and I really hope my daughter doesn’t feel pressured to look a certain way as she gets older!

Reactions: 7
Looks like Mattys done a belter scran
He's competing with Jamie Hinch's grim sausage slop hahahah

Her bizarre personality aside I totally agree with everyone else’s comments regarding her image, it’s not trolling, it’s just calling her out for pretending to be something she is not. There is nothing wrong with being a size 14, I’m not a rake myself, but to pretend to be a totally different person to hundreds of thousands of followers is just wrong. Like someone has said on here earlier, it gives young girls the totally wrong message. It’s everything that is wrong with the generation growing up and I really hope my daughter doesn’t feel pressured to look a certain way as she gets older!
I thought you were exaggerating with hundreds of thousands of followers.. I thought, surely to god she doesn't have that many.

OOP. She does. Dear god.

Reactions: 4
I wonder why she pretends to be smaller than she actually is because:
A) she looks fine as she is and is a normal average size probably similar to a lot of people
B) anyone who knows her in real life - friends, family, customers, know she doesn’t look like that... so who/what is she trying to appear smaller for?!

Reactions: 9
A) she looks fine as she is and is a normal average size probably similar to a lot of people
B) anyone who knows her in real life - friends, family, customers, know she doesn’t look like that... so who/what is she trying to appear smaller for?!
Do you think her fella/family/friends tell her how embarrassing it is editing her photos to this extreme? Saying that probably not if her cousin is allowing her to pass off her scan photo as her own!

The strangers she seeks validation from every single day then claims she’s only interested in what her family and friends think 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s got a screw loose

Reactions: 1
There is nothing wrong with how she looks. She looks like millions of young girls would want to aspire to be like and by changing her photos what kind of example is she setting?!! Just be yourself
Maybe shes aspiring to be like her ex's new lady!!!

Reactions: 4
Makes you wonder how far she'd take her photo editing. Would she edit her mum if the pic wasn't right? Would she edit other friends if the angle was off? We already know she edits herself and other posters have said she edits her fella as they've seen him in real life. Where does it end for her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.