Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop talking about things she knows nothing about
Do you expect the poor girl to never speak again 😂😂😂

That’s karma for you!

Anyone seen Cheryl’s stories? Absolutely cringing here “I see myself as an industry leader. This has not been an easy decision to make, it’s taken over....24 hours to make” so a day ?! 😂😫

She’s suspended her training courses but oh darlin is running as normal so don’t see the point if you’ve still got people coming and going in the salon, may as well run the courses for all the difference it’d make!

She is insufferable I reckon she’s even worse than Kate
every other word is either etcetera or ‘going forward’ - anyone else onto this 🙄😑

Also ‘scaremongerer’ 😂
[/QUOTE]
I can’t believe she had A FULL 24 hours to make an important decision AND still lead an industry AND still shark every square manometer of Taylor Towers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did I really just watch him doing a dj session on the washing machine!

How uninterested in her was he this morning trying to eat his breakfast in peace whilst she’s filming! All them plastic bags she’s storing 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did I really just watch him doing a dj session on the washing machine!

How uninterested in her was he this morning trying to eat his breakfast in peace whilst she’s filming! All them plastic bags she’s storing 🙄🙄🙄🙄
almost certain he was in prison with my friend not so long ago... will do some digging.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her whole attitude is just the pits. The tone of her voice when she's saying the supermarkets are the only people making money off this!

VILE

Reactions: 2
She's been wearing the same coat for the past week and can't get her hair and lashes done .... honestly don't know how she's managing! 😂

Reactions: 3
Why is her greasy hair pregnancy hair?

My hair is greasy. Am I pregnant? Should I take a test.

why is everything now pregnancy this pregnancy that.

side note: if I was eating my ever increasing body weight in Easter eggs 6 weeks before the big day then my coat wouldn’t shut either. But that’s probably pregnancy fat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My one just creeps me out. He just looks seedy as duck. He’s your standard lemo head hanging round concert square telling teenagers he’s the next David Guetta

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you expect the poor girl to never speak again 😂😂😂

every other word is either etcetera or ‘going forward’ - anyone else onto this 🙄😑

Also ‘scaremongerer’ 😂
I can’t believe she had A FULL 24 hours to make an important decision AND still lead an industry AND still shark every square manometer of Taylor Towers
[/QUOTE]

hahah living the real life “fairy tayl”

My one just creeps me out. He just looks seedy as duck. He’s your standard lemo head hanging round concert square telling teenagers he’s the next David Guetta
Concert sq a bit up market for him, usually spotted round Birkenhead!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
DONT BUY IN BULK. I DONT BUY IN BULK... Advertises a company that deliver branded products in bulk 🙄
I saw this n was like what the actual duck. I know the company was set up a while ago it’s just irresponsible of her to promote it now!
I messaged her on insta saying that and she jumped down my throat saying I’ve not bought one item in bulk, well, she’s not lying....cuz it was all gifted that’s why!!!

• Haha
Can you bleeping cope with the superstar DJ on the washing machine though 🙈🙈🙈
I cant stop laughing at this I'm literally screaming.

Crying 🤣😂🤣 wtf
Isn't that just the funniest bleeping comment on here ever. Her fella is a bleeping ming and so is she. Djing in the bleeping utility room and she is videoing it. If my life ever comes to that its game fuckin over hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her latest story about her going into work tonight - “no one has been abroad for 14 days” think we are a bit beyond that now Katie hun, it’s well and truly in the country now. Mayb watch the news instead of filming it.

“Its not about the money, it’s purely about running my business” you offering free courses then yeah?? Ofc it’s about the bloody money.

So bloody fake, would feel more worried for her livelihood if she hadn’t just given us a tour of her walk-in wardrobe full of clothes, shoes, expensive perfumes Etc, her pantry full of food, and all her gifted clothes for her holiday. Oh and I’m sure the depop she’s got some poor soul to run will keep her going.

Makes a mockery of those are actually going to struggle through the next few months who GENUINELY can’t afford to stop working, or have no choice but to stop, are losing jobs etc etc

Don’t show off all your materialistic possessions then cry poverty cos I ain’t buying it.

Reactions: 14
So she’s going into work but it’s fine cause the models are people she knows. How does knowing someone mean they’re less likely to carry the virus than a stranger ?
Also this abroad in the last 14 days tit is outdated now, the virus is clearly in amongst people now and majority of new cases will be untraceable or caught from someone who hasn’t been abroad!

Reactions: 6
She is so bleeping thick. It’s just winding me up now, she’s putting herself and her unborn child at risk. With specific instruction for pregnant women to self-isolate for 12 weeks she is so irresponsible. Especially working in such close proximity to people.
Shes also putting others at risk.
THICK AS duck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.