Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes of course if your partner is out working they could pass on the virus but that’s why people have been advised to social distance (to reduce the risk) or work from home (not possible for everyone of course).

Pregnant women have been advised to isolate, a step up from that, for their own safety! Isolation does not mean going out, having visitors (your nephew etc) over to visit. It means literally staying home with whoever lives with you 😩 The advice is not to be horrible to you or ruin your fun, it’s to reduce your exposure to this thing!!
Not to mention home bargain! Can’t have those pantry jars sitting empty can we 🤣🤣

If you don’t want people to comment on the fact you’re putting yours and your baby’s health at risk by galavanting all over place simply don’t tell people what you’re up to every ten minutes! Honestly I’ve never seen any one update their instagram so much! No wonder ‘my one’ is able to get his dick wet round the Wirral, she must barely look up from her phone for long enough to notice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I’m crying. She obviously reads our “troll posts”. Banging on about her scan that no one is assed about, going on about how partners can still being in the virus - Yes Kate / KHM / Katie babe, we are aware because we made a comment about it before.
She needs to turn it in. And by the sounds of it, so does her fella.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Correct me if I’m wrong but when she said “Baby girl is still a baby girl, she hasn’t grown a willy, it happens it’s been proven” that isn’t right? A babies gender is determined at conception? When the sperm contributed a Y chromosome, creates a boy, or an X chromosome, which creates a girl. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think what she means is that there is no 100% guarantee that the gender is correct based on a scan. Genitals develop outward from around 9 weeks so if a baby grows a willy it isn’t because it’s changed from a girl to a boy it’s because they hadn’t developed or it wasn’t picked up on the scan.

I for one know I’ll sleep better tonight knowing that her daughter hasn’t grown a todger. What pandemic? 😳🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Correct me if I’m wrong but when she said “Baby girl is still a baby girl, she hasn’t grown a willy, it happens it’s been proven” that isn’t right? A babies gender is determined at conception? When the sperm contributed a Y chromosome, creates a boy, or an X chromosome, which creates a girl. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think what she means is that there is no 100% guarantee that the gender is correct based on a scan. Genitals develop outward from around 9 weeks so if a baby grows a willy it isn’t because it’s changed from a girl to a boy it’s because they hadn’t developed or it wasn’t picked up on the scan.

I for one know I’ll sleep better tonight knowing that her daughter hasn’t grown a todger. What pandemic? 😳🙄
I was just coming on here to write this 😂😂😂😂 im literally creased ‘its been proven’ ok Katie hun, as a medical professional myself id LOVE to see this proof, because clearly big things have changed in genetics recently. She honestly must be one of the thickest people on the planet. I cant cope, literally the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my life 🙈 these pesky baby girls growing penises in the womb eh?? Trust nobody, not even your unborn child!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

hahahaa I’m crying at the last bit 😂

Reactions: 1
I find it so odd on her last post that she has put '20 week scan today let's hope she hasn't grown a winky, if she does then he'll be just as loved ha!!'

When does a baby change ever changed gender?? That to me seems like she guessed the gender of the baby and is hoping today it'll be a girl. Shocking🤢
I’m shocked at the ‘had my 20 week scan and it’s a girl’ NOT ‘had my 20 week scan and thankfully all is well and there are NO abnormalities present’ boils my blood 😡

Reactions: 13
Yeah she's skint alright, next time she's on live someone ask her about her tax bill 😂 it's common knowledge now
Yep, from what I’ve heard (from numerous people) she is most certainly skint and will be paying off that bill for a very long time.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestions -
Queen Kate,

Thought it was fate

Letting her one,

The so called King Matt

Lick all the Birko’s twats

2k20. 1tym.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How much was it? Was she basically declaring duck all?
You can see business info on companies house

• Wow
You can see business info on companies house

To be fair, that doesn’t mean she’s skint. If you looked at my hubby’s, you’d swear we were skint as well - far from it. It’s called clever accounting and from the looks of her registered address, she uses the same accountants as we do 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.