Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's that up herself she thinks everyone posting is the same person? She's hilarious and completely deluded. Also, if her life is so happy and positive and avoiding negativity then why is she reading here and showing her "friend" what's written if as in her words "we're all jealous trolls who spout negativity". Have a day off love!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who/what is prada one? 🤣
It’s an account that posts on here! I think what she is trying to say is that whoever holds the prada username on here has numerous accounts on here to make it seem as if it’s one person doing the majority of the talking 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s an account that posts on here! I think what she is trying to say is that whoever holds the prada username on here has numerous accounts on here to make it seem as if it’s one person doing the majority of the talking 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ahhhhh, I get you.

Im sure what pram shes chosen will be a big secret 🙄 maybe she could do a pram reveal party..... get a massive chocolate dome that Mr D can smash to reveal Kate inside with the pram... then the pram is filled with a grazing table, personalised cake pops and biscuits in the lower basket. She could push it around the party while everyone films on their phones and upload the content to Instagram how amazing it is and how blessed they are. So extra 💁🏻‍♀️ This baby is so loved etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s obsessed with being “so different”, even the baby’s name she’s never heard anyone else called before, yet for someone so different she doesn’t half copy a lot of tit she sees!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im sure what pram shes chosen will be a big secret 🙄 maybe she could do a pram reveal party..... get a massive chocolate dome that Mr D can smash to reveal Kate inside with the pram... then the pram is filled with a grazing table, personalised cake pops and biscuits in the lower basket. She could push it around the party while everyone films on their phones and upload the content to Instagram how amazing it is and how blessed they are. So extra 💁🏻‍♀️ This baby is so loved etc etc.
Haha this made me laugh! I do question why she hasn’t addressed the fact she used fake scan photos - proves it must be true

Reactions: 5
hahaha im howling! let’s face it it’s either an egg, oyster or silver cross - nothing that every other mum round here has, and anyway I can’t see her pounding the pavements everyday what does she need a decent pram for

She’s obsessed with being “so different”, even the baby’s name she’s never heard anyone else called before, yet for someone so different she doesn’t half copy a lot of tit she sees!
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

hahaha im howling! let’s face it it’s either an egg, oyster or silver cross - nothing that every other mum round here has, and anyway I can’t see her pounding the pavements everyday what does she need a decent pram for

She’ll get a bugaboo just to spite you now hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No doubt the kid will be called something chavvy like dolce, Chanel , Gaby or something along the lines

• Haha
Does Cheryl have her own thread? I’m a bit late to the party but Jesus Christ all that tit she put in mollys lunch box?? She’s got such an attitude but passes it off as ‘sass’ nah your kid just has no boundaries and she’s permanently in a mood on her stories

Reactions: 7
My money is on either Joolz or Bugaboo for the pram..... or possibly Cybex. They do a black and rose gold pram can just see her with that 👀

Reactions: 4
Does Cheryl have her own thread? I’m a bit late to the party but Jesus Christ all that tit she put in mollys lunch box?? She’s got such an attitude but passes it off as ‘sass’ nah your kid just has no boundaries and she’s permanently in a mood on her stories
No but she needs one! Moody Mol has her boyfriend round tonight 😂

She defo takes note of here because the makeups have been less orange more actual skin tone since it was mentioned on here.

She defo takes note of here because the makeups have been less orange more actual skin tone since it was mentioned on here.
Yes I thought that, actually one look she did today looked quite nice, think it was the soft bridal glam. I was a bit dubious when she put highlighter over the whole face but some how it worked out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.