Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, I revert back to my previous comment. She's got no clue about normal people and life. Myself and numerous family members are vulnerable, so we are self isolating... The same rule obv doesn't apply to Kate. She's considered high risk because she's pregnant but is out and about? Because she doesn't want her business to go under? She hasn't got a brain cell rattling round that greasy head of hers 🤦‍♀️😬

Isolation means just that hunnnn!🙄

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:

Her king cant keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants. Working through Corona, but god shes a bad moaner. Gender reveal was a joke but is Katie now broke??

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Looking at her stories of her big wardrobe clear out I find it obscene how her or anyone to be honest has so much "stuff". Nobody needs that many clothes, even if I had the money I just don't see the point of 20 pairs of jeans etc.

I find it so odd on her last post that she has put '20 week scan today let's hope she hasn't grown a winky, if she does then he'll be just as loved ha!!'

When does a baby change ever changed gender?? That to me seems like she guessed the gender of the baby and is hoping today it'll be a girl. Shocking🤢

Reactions: 3
I find it so odd on her last post that she has put '20 week scan today let's hope she hasn't grown a winky, if she does then he'll be just as loved ha!!'

When does a baby change ever changed gender?? That to me seems like she guessed the gender of the baby and is hoping today it'll be a girl. Shocking🤢
As much as I wouldn’t put it past her early gender scans are not always 100% accuarate, wouldnt surprise me if it was now a boy though just for the attention and to try and stay relevant

Reactions: 2

I think she just means in case the sexing scan was wrong. I work in maternity and see it often. No sexing scan is 100% guaranteed, especially earlier on x

The gender reveal probably cost nothing everything was gifted, she will love it that people think she spent so much money on the gender reveal, she's skint.

How does everyone know she’s skint haha? She puts on a bloody good act if she is, had me fooled
Yeah I agree! She’s always on holiday, lives in a lovely house that’s always being decorated from shops like Taskers etc. Obviously the car could be on lease and the clothes gifted but she seems to be living the high life! Is she genuinely skint and all this for show? Annoys me that she gets gifted perfumes from the likes of Penhaligons and Tom Ford. So underserving.

Reactions: 2
How does everyone know she’s skint haha? She puts on a bloody good act if she is, had me fooled
I doubt she’s skint, I imagine she makes a comfortable living but far from the champagne lifestyle she’s trying to portray, you have to ask yourself how much of this stuff is #gifted vs bought for out of her own pocket. She’ll be mooching for a nursery and pram any day and the sad thing is she’ll probably get one. I find the whole thing a bit embarrassing, I’d be made up to get freebies all the time don’t get me wrong, but I’d feel ashamed at the same time having to constantly post about it, proper bum behaviour.

If she had sufficient savings in the bank she wouldn’t be stressing and shitting herself through this whole thing. Yes it would be tough on any business but with her platform she wouldn’t be down for long, she was obviously relying on the cash from the upcoming courses, and the grand national. If she was more humble, we could relate but sorry hun, welcome to the real world.

Mayb could have saved a few quid on the disgusting amount she spent on a ‘baby reveal’ party all for benefit of Instagram.

I love how she’s like “going back into isolation now” don’t think that’s how this is meant to work, just stay inside! Also “All students are young and healthy” doesn’t mean they can’t carry the virus!!! I honestly despair.

and why the home bargains trip?! love for her to try and justify that one.
“All students are young and healthy”
They’ve literally closed nurseries schools and universities you dumb bleep!! She’s so thick it’s not even funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s so out of touch, it’s laughable. Crying poverty on her stories about how stressed she is about everything that’s happening, next story a load of gifted tat from pretty little thing ?!

Katie Hayes | 'do you even have a mortgage to pay?' while 'my one' gets his end away.

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah she's skint alright, next time she's on live someone ask her about her tax bill 😂 it's common knowledge now

should be more “let’s hope the baby’s healthy” dumb witch. A 20 week scan IS NOT a bleeping gender check scan. Honestly she bleeping pisses me off. So uneducated.

Thread suggestion**
Gifted* this gifted* that, Katie’s pantry’s full of tat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes of course if your partner is out working they could pass on the virus but that’s why people have been advised to social distance (to reduce the risk) or work from home (not possible for everyone of course).

Pregnant women have been advised to isolate, a step up from that, for their own safety! Isolation does not mean going out, having visitors (your nephew etc) over to visit. It means literally staying home with whoever lives with you 😩 The advice is not to be horrible to you or ruin your fun, it’s to reduce your exposure to this thing!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.