Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YourDolly

Her makeup looks she teaches look so lucky and caked I think it’s so bad. I love makeup and bold looks but her makeup looks nasty

Verydemanding

I remember her saying last year when she was called out for being a major catfish how everyone facetunes their pictures and if they dont, "then they,re lying". Honestly kate if your reading, its not normal to create a false head or body.
The other one Cheryl, my lord that woman is obsessed with social media, she cant even wipe the crumbs off her kitchen worktop without filming it. Her kids must be sick of seeing her spending her life parading infront of her phone.
Hahahaha I’m howling 😂😂 Cheryl thinks she’s amazing, she’s so up KHMs arse I can’t tell where one ends and the other begins, and her family all look shit sick of being paraded on her insta.
Also the recent post where she’s saying she doesn’t like being pregnant - wait until there’s a 9lb baby in her over the summer! She’s gonna be huge

There’s defo something dodgy the pic of her and “her one” in the car holding the scan and the pic next to the baby grow look like 2 totally different scans

OTTFAIRY

I can’t watch her doing a sodding corona lecture whilst constantly touching her face and hair grrr 😡

I always love how much Cheryl has to get her car/ husbands car on her stories. Sooooooo cringe. Her response to this would be ‘I’m soooooo proud of what I’ve achieved blah blah’. That’s fine, it’s still cringe and let’s be honest - nobody likes a show off. Instagram just makes it seem more acceptable to some people!
Pretty much anyone can get finance up to their ears for a flash car. I’d love to know how much she owes on it or better still if it’s a lease

Does she ever have a day out and not story herself. I mean come on, put the phone down and enjoy your time and your day with your mum. The only thing she doesn't film is her going the bloody loo!
I’m sure that will come in time 😂😂

Last edited:
Oh yeh! I think you’ve got it, that does make sense. Well, as much sense as using somebody else’s scan picture can make. Also the chocolate idea, I’m nearly 100% sure I’ve actually seen her opening one on her stories quite recently. It was an invitation to an event.
Yeah she did I’m sure I saw it too. Also Kim kardashian done it ages ago when she launched one of her perfumes. Not that original eh Kate