Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure what pram shes chosen will be a big secret 🙄 maybe she could do a pram reveal party..... get a massive chocolate dome that Mr D can smash to reveal Kate inside with the pram... then the pram is filled with a grazing table, personalised cake pops and biscuits in the lower basket. She could push it around the party while everyone films on their phones and upload the content to Instagram how amazing it is and how blessed they are. So extra 💁🏻‍♀️ This baby is so loved etc etc.
I did notice on her story it says ‘prams’ ... ones not good enough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How on earth do you know what you need from two different prams before you’re even half way through being pregnant? Most people have one but I can understand some people deciding they need a second once their baby is here and they’ve realised they have a need for something different on different days etc.... but at 18 weeks or whatever she is.... why would you even be decided on one pram let alone two?! I bet she’ll have one of those big traditional Silver Cross prams (soooooo extra and completely impractical hence the need for two)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Im sure what pram shes chosen will be a big secret 🙄 maybe she could do a pram reveal party..... get a massive chocolate dome that Mr D can smash to reveal Kate inside with the pram... then the pram is filled with a grazing table, personalised cake pops and biscuits in the lower basket. She could push it around the party while everyone films on their phones and upload the content to Instagram how amazing it is and how blessed they are. So extra 💁🏻‍♀️ This baby is so loved etc etc.
Pissing 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Does Cheryl have her own thread? I’m a bit late to the party but Jesus Christ all that tit she put in mollys lunch box?? She’s got such an attitude but passes it off as ‘sass’ nah your kid just has no boundaries and she’s permanently in a mood on her stories
No but she deffo needs one. She’s probably fuming that Kate’s getting all the attention

Yes I thought that, actually one look she did today looked quite nice, think it was the soft bridal glam. I was a bit dubious when she put highlighter over the whole face but some how it worked out 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was nice but the girl had gorgeous skin. There was no need for the amount of concealer she used. I bet her make up slips off your face an hour later

Reactions: 3
Does Cheryl have her own thread? I’m a bit late to the party but Jesus Christ all that tit she put in mollys lunch box?? She’s got such an attitude but passes it off as ‘sass’ nah your kid just has no boundaries and she’s permanently in a mood on her stories
In the next thread about Kate, Cheryl can just be the hanger on in the title somehow 🤣🤣🤣

Yea I get that people dont always want the natural look but there is a big difference between the natural look and the umpa lumpa look. Ive had my make up done a few times by MUAs for events and id be very upset if I ended up looking a different race. I highly doubt anyone asks for that. ‘Yea I was thinking I really really want to look orange, like I want my face to be a totally different colour to my body, can you do anything?’ Yea sure hun step this way 💁🏻‍♀️

Also the way she keeps trying to insinuate that everything written here is all from one person using multiple accounts is laughable. Come on now, nobody has that many email addresses or that much energy 😂 that would be an obsession, most of us here just find her mildly irritating.
Looking a different race 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I have just found this website. I found it through being advertised by kat(I)e herself 😂
Just watched a recent story and she is no longer calling home bargains home and bargain so she defo read that comment 🤣

Reactions: 5
Shes going to be bitterly disappointed when she realises there is absolutely no benefit whatsoever of putting bleeping shoes on a newborn baby 🙄 My baby is 6 months old and doesn’t own a single pair of shoes, because she has no use for shoes. A baby is not a fashion accessory for goodness sake

Reactions: 10
I'm glad I've found this post as I am going to vent my opinion ! I find it utterly disrespectful that this utter attention seeking ming (khm) has the cheek to have a 'rainbow baby' reveal party. Having suffered from 9 miscarriages personally I find my mind blown by this woman who has had 1 miscarriage at a number of weeks pregnant has carried on the way she has about getting pregnant a second time. Most doctors will testify the first few weeks of pregnancy are a chemical pregnancy and if your body doesn't have enough hormones the pregnancy cannot be sustained and nature will get rid of the pregnancy. It happens to millions of womens who dont even know they are pregnant and simply think their period has come late. Come and talk to me about rainbow babys when you are trying for pregnancy number ten. Do you know if I carried on like her with my partner he would do his absolute nut and tell me to get a grip. I had to unfollow her in the end seeing as she is the first person in the world to have a decent fella, have a miscarriage, get pregnant etc she literally makes me cringe now even thinking about her.

Oh and one final vent, at Christmas time she was crying on Instagram about having a miscarriage to the world and mid Feb she was heavily pregnant can anyone please explain to me how this works because I dont think that is biologically possible !

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Shes going to be bitterly disappointed when she realises there is absolutely no benefit whatsoever of putting bleeping shoes on a newborn baby 🙄 My baby is 6 months old and doesn’t own a single pair of shoes, because she has no use for shoes. A baby is not a fashion accessory for goodness sake
This. There is no point buying shoes 😂😂

Reactions: 5
This. There is no point buying shoes 😂😂
Exactly. But she doesn’t buy them does she 🙄
They’re actually not supposed to wear them at all until they begin walking! Even then I think it’s recommended to wait a few weeks of them walking to put shoes on.

I'm glad I've found this post as I am going to vent my opinion ! I find it utterly disrespectful that this utter attention seeking ming (khm) has the cheek to have a 'rainbow baby' reveal party. Having suffered from 9 miscarriages personally I find my mind blown by this woman who has had 1 miscarriage at a number of weeks pregnant has carried on the way she has about getting pregnant a second time. Most doctors will testify the first few weeks of pregnancy are a chemical pregnancy and if your body doesn't have enough hormones the pregnancy cannot be sustained and nature will get rid of the pregnancy. It happens to millions of womens who dont even know they are pregnant and simply think their period has come late. Come and talk to me about rainbow babys when you are trying for pregnancy number ten. Do you know if I carried on like her with my partner he would do his absolute nut and tell me to get a grip. I had to unfollow her in the end seeing as she is the first person in the world to have a decent fella, have a miscarriage, get pregnant etc she literally makes me cringe now even thinking about her.

Oh and one final vent, at Christmas time she was crying on Instagram about having a miscarriage to the world and mid Feb she was heavily pregnant can anyone please explain to me how this works because I dont think that is biologically possible !
Yes yes and yes!!! I’m not going to go into it but I suffered YEARS of fertility struggles, went through absolute hell and numerous miscarriages and then this bleeping clown is having a party for a ‘rainbow baby’?! Well I’m sorry but that’s a massive insult to any woman who has been through fertility problems, a rainbow baby isn’t some stupid buzzword. She couldn’t even bleeping pronounce infertility the other day and now she’s carrying on
Like she’s the spokeswoman for infertility. duck off! You know what? The girl dresses good, her house is nice and she’s decent at makeup but she’s not the bleeping oracle when it comes to pregnancy and miscarriage!
Also, you’re pregnant, you should be made up so stop bleeping complaining! A million women are desperate to be in her position and all
She does is moan. I was grateful for every ache and pain during my pregnancy as I’d struggled for years to get there. Goes to show doesn’t it?

Reactions: 19
Yes yes and yes!!! I’m not going to go into it but I suffered YEARS of fertility struggles, went through absolute hell and numerous miscarriages and then this bleeping clown is having a party for a ‘rainbow baby’?! Well I’m sorry but that’s a massive insult to any woman who has been through fertility problems, a rainbow baby isn’t some stupid buzzword. She couldn’t even bleeping pronounce infertility the other day and now she’s carrying on
Like she’s the spokeswoman for infertility. duck off! You know what? The girl dresses good, her house is nice and she’s decent at makeup but she’s not the bleeping oracle when it comes to pregnancy and miscarriage!
Also, you’re pregnant, you should be made up so stop bleeping complaining! A million women are desperate to be in her position and all
She does is moan. I was grateful for every ache and pain during my pregnancy as I’d struggled for years to get there. Goes to show doesn’t it?
Oh I know. 1 out of every 2 women will suffer at lose at least one chemical pregnancy (i am not going to use the term miscarriage as the feutus could not survive outside the womb before then ) loss before getting pregnant and sustaining a pregnancy to term and having a baby. That is why doctors used to advise people not to tell anyone until after 12 weeks.

She is an attention seeker and has shown utter disrespect to women truly going through heartache with fertility problems. I simply cannot get my head around rainbow baby being flung around by her and her minions and when I saw the rainbow baby cookies I spat out my tea and stopped following. This woman is an absolute joke.

Oh I know. 1 out of every 2 women will suffer at lose at least one chemical pregnancy (i am not going to use the term miscarriage as the feutus could not survive outside the womb before then ) loss before getting pregnant and sustaining a pregnancy to term and having a baby. That is why doctors used to advise people not to tell anyone until after 12 weeks.

She is an attention seeker and has shown utter disrespect to women truly going through heartache with fertility problems. I simply cannot get my head around rainbow baby being flung around by her and her minions and when I saw the rainbow baby cookies I spat out my tea and stopped following. This woman is an absolute joke.
I’m actually upset by the term “chemical pregnancy”. I lost mine at 9 weeks and it was so painful as it was such a longed for pregnancy. Regardless as how the medical community deems it, that was my baby no matter how small or underdeveloped it was, that was my baby that never got to live their life. It doesn’t matter how far through your pregnancy you are, a loss is a loss and that shouldn’t be up for discussion for anyone

Reactions: 30
I’m actually upset by the term “chemical pregnancy”. I lost mine at 9 weeks and it was so painful as it was such a longed for pregnancy. Regardless as how the medical community deems it, that was my baby no matter how small or underdeveloped it was, that was my baby that never got to live their life. It doesn’t matter how far through your pregnancy you are, a loss is a loss and that shouldn’t be up for discussion for anyone
I'm sorry if I offended you however this is my opinion. I have lost 9 pregnancies each more painful than the last so I completely know how you feel. What I would never do though is carry on like her especially after losing one at 6 weeks. I wondered whether to post my opinion as I wondered how long it would take before I got a response like this. I believe though after 9 miscarriages I am entitled to an opinion at her carry on and I reiterate I'm sorry if you are offended by my opinion.

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry if I offended you however this is my opinion. I have lost 9 pregnancies each more painful than the last so I completely know how you feel. What I would never do though is carry on like her especially after losing one at 6 weeks. I wondered whether to post my opinion as I wondered how long it would take before I got a response like this. I believe though after 9 miscarriages I am entitled to an opinion at her carry on and I reiterate I'm sorry if you are offended by my opinion.
You opinion is your opinion however, sorry if this offends you and truly my heart reaches out to you, 9 miscarriages I can’t even begin to imagine how painful that is but, you’re coming across very self righteous. One miscarriage or nine, it doesn’t matter. I’m not having anyone suggest to me that my pregnancy shouldn’t have meant anything because it was before the 12 weeks. You’re calling KHM out for being a complainer (which she is) and a show off (again, she is a massive show off) but you’re not painting yourself in a very nice light either. Just be a bit more sensitive to the fact that we all suffer in our own way, it’s not down to you to put down any one else’s miscarriage story just because you’ve been through more heartache than some. What I do agree with though is your points in how she’s carrying on. I can’t bare to watch her complain about this that and the other when there’s thousands of women who would kill to be in her position. It’s like she’s got what she’s wanted now so everyone can duck off. Well no KHM, you need to duck off and keep your moaning mouth shut!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.