Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s been seen necking a stunning brunette girl aged early 20s. Beautiful girl. She’s been spotted in his car ducking down a few times. He’s also been spotted in a car park with a slim blonde that wasn’t Katie. Leaning up against the car all over each other before she jumps into a white c class Mercedes

Oh and as well as the 2 stunners mentioned above. He’s been having a fling with one of her closest mates for over 2 years.... maybe becoming a father will settle him down bunt I down that wandering dick will stay in his pants for long
Wow that’s shocking.

He’s been seen necking a stunning brunette girl aged early 20s. Beautiful girl. She’s been spotted in his car ducking down a few times. He’s also been spotted in a car park with a slim blonde that wasn’t Katie. Leaning up against the car all over each other before she jumps into a white c class Mercedes

Oh and as well as the 2 stunners mentioned above. He’s been having a fling with one of her closest mates for over 2 years.... maybe becoming a father will settle him down bunt I down that wandering dick will stay in his pants for long
Wow 😮 😮 god this makes me cringe, sounds bad but I took one look at him and thought “creep” 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2

😮😮😮😮😮
SHOOK!
Dirty dick or what!
Get the investors onto him Kate! ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Coronavirus does not put pregnant women or their babies at high risk - according to doctors” - someone needs to tell her “agent” 🙄

Reactions: 1
Grand national cancelled and she’s recommending places to go in terms of clubs and restaurants in Liverpool 😱 erm pretty sure Boris is saying stay away from those places hence why the National is cancelled 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
She’s so self absorbed. Like self-employed people are the only people entitled to be affected by this. I 100% understand it’ll be incredibly difficult for the self-employed but they aren’t the only people in the world and as someone pointed out earlier employees are being ordered to take unpaid leave and some are even being made redundant as a result of all this?!?

Also she’s so focused on “if you’ve been out of the country in the last 14 days” she clearly doesn’t understand that people that haven’t been away are carrying and spreading the virus.

Last edited:

tit! I’ve heard this but didn’t think it was true. I don’t care who you are, no one deserves that. What a prick

Reactions: 6
Shes turned off commenting!
😠😑
There were some hilarious ones, someone made a point about how at least they know no horses will needlessly die this year and a few people who are up her arse went IN
She was going on and on about how people aren’t gonna be able to pay their mortgage (spelt wrong obv) - she might have to open a corner shop out of the pantry

Reactions: 6
She’s so up herself. In response to the girl who mentioned the horses - ‘Do you have a mortgage to pay?’. What a snooty comment - even if the girl doesn’t have mortgage, what about those paying rent? It’s just a question to put herself and her problems above the girl. Then to say ‘are you employed or self-employed?’ - equally as snotty. She thinks she’s above everybody else because she owns a business, that is obviously now beginning to show the cracks! Employed really doesn’t mean anything in this situation, employed people are equally at risk with potentially more at stake in the long-term. I’m fuming.

Reactions: 14
Literally fucks me off so much how some self employed people think they are a cut above everyone else. Dont tell me I havent busted my balls in life, I did my nurse training whilst working full time at a care home because I had a house to run and couldn’t live off my £500 per month nursing bursary, most weeks I worked 80+ hours and this lasted 3 years. I qualified with a 1st class honours degree and have worked in A&E since I qualified. Did my masters two years ago and now im a co-ordinator in my department. I have worked so bloody hard as have lots of other people, just because I dont drive a Range Rover or spout about being a ‘boss babe’ online doesn’t mean I havent, and dont still graft my arse off. Shes been extremely lucky, nothing more to it than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.