Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiya_hun

VIP Member
WHYYYYY is she posting about Caroline Flack again. Making it out like Caroline took her own life because off Instagram trolls!? Couldn't be further from the truth. Caroline had mental health issues, was involved in a VERY serious court case and was hounded by the PRESS. On top of that she was likely going to lose her career.

NOT the same in any way, shape or form!

Eurgh

Reactions: 23

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
Hi everyone just popping out of isolation to run the home and bargains for see thru containers to put labels on even though i can see through the containers then I'm going back into isolation but will be popping back out of isolation again after for rave my ones dj-ing in the utility room......

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lurkinglassie

We need more do tell 🤔🤔🤔
He’s been seen necking a stunning brunette girl aged early 20s. Beautiful girl. She’s been spotted in his car ducking down a few times. He’s also been spotted in a car park with a slim blonde that wasn’t Katie. Leaning up against the car all over each other before she jumps into a white c class Mercedes

Oh and as well as the 2 stunners mentioned above. He’s been having a fling with one of her closest mates for over 2 years.... maybe becoming a father will settle him down bunt I down that wandering dick will stay in his pants for long

• Wow
  • Haha
View attachment 87440
reckon she’s slipped up beforeher big reveal to “the world” here 🙄💙
more likely shes trying to fool people and its a girl.
Anyone else disappointed with the gender reveal, or ‘baby reveal’ as they keep calling it 🤣
Balloon wall, graze table, cake, sax player, some nobody singer in the most predictable town venue. No different from any other ‘social media’ party ive seen. Even the dress looked like it was from birkenhead market. expecting something a little ‘extra’ as she would call it.
Not even a proposal from my one.
Where can i write a letter of complaint 🤣

BTW Chez, Gary Glitter phoned, he wants his suit back.

• Haha

Peluna

Hi Kate, just wondering how the charity work is going with the school? That went quiet very quickly. After begging your followers to donate yet you clearly have enough money. It obviously didn’t meet your instagram engagement targets. You’re also quick to accept free clothes every week, without a thought for the damage you’re inflicting on the environment by excessively using and promoting fast fashion. Why don’t you start giving them to charity if you can’t decline it? And no...I’m not jealous, just observing..

Reactions: 20

NessieNoo92

I'm sorry if I offended you however this is my opinion. I have lost 9 pregnancies each more painful than the last so I completely know how you feel. What I would never do though is carry on like her especially after losing one at 6 weeks. I wondered whether to post my opinion as I wondered how long it would take before I got a response like this. I believe though after 9 miscarriages I am entitled to an opinion at her carry on and I reiterate I'm sorry if you are offended by my opinion.
You opinion is your opinion however, sorry if this offends you and truly my heart reaches out to you, 9 miscarriages I can’t even begin to imagine how painful that is but, you’re coming across very self righteous. One miscarriage or nine, it doesn’t matter. I’m not having anyone suggest to me that my pregnancy shouldn’t have meant anything because it was before the 12 weeks. You’re calling KHM out for being a complainer (which she is) and a show off (again, she is a massive show off) but you’re not painting yourself in a very nice light either. Just be a bit more sensitive to the fact that we all suffer in our own way, it’s not down to you to put down any one else’s miscarriage story just because you’ve been through more heartache than some. What I do agree with though is your points in how she’s carrying on. I can’t bare to watch her complain about this that and the other when there’s thousands of women who would kill to be in her position. It’s like she’s got what she’s wanted now so everyone can fuck off. Well no KHM, you need to fuck off and keep your moaning mouth shut!

Do you ever get feeling that some of people commented are friends with or related to her????

It's not a bad thing if people want to come in with there views and are related to her or friends just dont tell her she doesnt like to know 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Leedsgal

Dear Katie 3391

Thank you for contacting my friend and saying how you are upset.
Firstly - I have not bad mouthed your spelling, grammar, house, teeth, clothes or any other issues or comments people have stated above.

Secondly- I have stated my views of how I was MADE to feel and how sitting with ALL the other models were made to feel when we were chatting amongst ourselves. I am aware you have a business and I am sure it has a good working reputation. The majority of the team were lovely, your mum clearly works hard to keep the front of house working smoothly. There were a few individuals that maybe need to be aware of maintaining a professional boundary and look at how they speak to clients. Watching the social interactions during the day of Your clients and team in the main area was a very Mixed manner.
Although there are not your clients the team are working under your brand and as the face of the brand from the public’s perspective it shows back on yourself.

Thirdly- we were not informed that there was water available, nobody told us that we could help ourselves. The food truck... arrived at 12. Left promptly your words were “ girls if you want food you best get it now. We are working through lunch no lunch break”
We then had to quickly and I mean quickly eat food food so the girls on the course can get started on the two looks!

Fourth- there was a young girl under the age of 16 who attend as a model (paid or unpaid) I do not know I didn’t ask. Myself and another girl had to help her with taking the makeup off. It was overheard in the salon that well she has bad skin!
Now I never said this was a direct comment made by you but this comment was made in your salon by a member of staff.

Lastly, the whole experience and day was disjointed from my experience. You came across to the models as cold and at times rude. Looking at your phone, wondering away, taking social media content etc. You clearly have a business that is very busy that the government funding is incredible. Your talent as a makeup artist I can’t bad mouth at all as it is incredible. I have left
My comments and views on MY experience.

I tried to find somewhere that I could send my feedback to and when I undertook a google search this came up. I was unable to find a website to send the feedback to so I left it on here. As you can see I have not engaged in any of the negativity or bad mouthing towards yourself in regards to trolling etc!

Regards.

• Angry

a change of name

I'm glad I've found this post as I am going to vent my opinion ! I find it utterly disrespectful that this utter attention seeking ming (khm) has the cheek to have a 'rainbow baby' reveal party. Having suffered from 9 miscarriages personally I find my mind blown by this woman who has had 1 miscarriage at a number of weeks pregnant has carried on the way she has about getting pregnant a second time. Most doctors will testify the first few weeks of pregnancy are a chemical pregnancy and if your body doesn't have enough hormones the pregnancy cannot be sustained and nature will get rid of the pregnancy. It happens to millions of womens who dont even know they are pregnant and simply think their period has come late. Come and talk to me about rainbow babys when you are trying for pregnancy number ten. Do you know if I carried on like her with my partner he would do his absolute nut and tell me to get a grip. I had to unfollow her in the end seeing as she is the first person in the world to have a decent fella, have a miscarriage, get pregnant etc she literally makes me cringe now even thinking about her.

Oh and one final vent, at Christmas time she was crying on Instagram about having a miscarriage to the world and mid Feb she was heavily pregnant can anyone please explain to me how this works because I dont think that is biologically possible !
Yes yes and yes!!! I’m not going to go into it but I suffered YEARS of fertility struggles, went through absolute hell and numerous miscarriages and then this fucking clown is having a party for a ‘rainbow baby’?! Well I’m sorry but that’s a massive insult to any woman who has been through fertility problems, a rainbow baby isn’t some stupid buzzword. She couldn’t even fucking pronounce infertility the other day and now she’s carrying on
Like she’s the spokeswoman for infertility. Fuck off! You know what? The girl dresses good, her house is nice and she’s decent at makeup but she’s not the fucking oracle when it comes to pregnancy and miscarriage!
Also, you’re pregnant, you should be made up so stop Fucking complaining! A million women are desperate to be in her position and all
She does is moan. I was grateful for every ache and pain during my pregnancy as I’d struggled for years to get there. Goes to show doesn’t it?

Reactions: 19

Jessa12

She keeps saying she will never address trolls again or pay attention but she is literally being controlled by this website!

people are saying she doesnt shutup about being pregnant so what does she do = kept quiet for a good few days about being pregnant

people wrote that she constantly moans about how sick she is and seems ungrateful to be pregnant and its hurtful to other women who cant get pregnant =making a story about how grateful she is to be pregnant and she knows other people arent as lucky as her and explains that her saying she’s sick doesnt mean she isn’t grateful

people comment about how much bigger she is than her photoshopped photos and that she is literally just using her natural weight that she always photoshops as her 8 week “bump” = explaining how much weight she has put on and that shes always been a bigger girl all her life (not going by her instragram for the last 4 years mind you)

She is obsessed with other peoples opinions and is still addressing them whether she realises it or not, the followers who follow her for her makeup and dont know about this website are probably utterly confused. she might aswell just Reply directly on here if she wants to defend herself, she’s doing it indirectly everyday anyway!

btw Kate 👋🏻 can you indirectly address the scan photo situation because to be frank thats what 70% of people on this thread are arsed about 😂
What was with using one from 2016?? Weird

a change of name

There are people who work for Virgin being told to take 8 weeks unpaid leave or be made redundant and Manchester airport are doing something similar. NHS staff will be working their arses off to care for the sick and possibly putting themselves at risk of infection. The elderly and disabled may lose access to essential medicines due to panic buying or being isolated. Truth is lots of people and businesses are going to suffer with the current situation but her self entitled, superior tone is disgusting. I feel sorry for anyone who suffers financially due to this but her bleating that the government should ‘do something’ because someone ain’t getting tarted up is a fucking joke! Get in the real world you selfish cow.

if she hadn’t wasted about 8 grand on a stupid fucking party to find out the gender of her baby maybe she wouldn’t be feeling the pinch.

I was starting to feel sorry for her seen as ‘her one’ has been putting it about all over the Wirral but couldn’t care less now! Knobhead.

• Heart
‘my one is so amazing, I never guessed he would do this, he’s the best boyfriend/baby daddy in the world’ aka I’ve already picked the ring the venue the dress the lot he’s just perfectly slotted into his role as my doting other half

also did anyone catch the “we won’t be announcing it on social media immediately after because we need to let family know” fuck me why don’t you apply that rule to other aspects of your life
Me and my fella couldn’t stop laughing, she said ‘we need to tell our family who can’t be there for the party and then we will tell the world’
THE WORLD?!?! Hun you’re not a Kardashian... I’m sure people across the globe arnt waiting with bated breath to see what you’re having 😂 ‘the world’ though hahahahaha

• Haha

Cominguproses

“Just woken up from a pregnancy nap” :rolleyes:
It’s just a nap. Pregnancy is not an illness. It certainly doesn’t need to be shoehorned into every. Single. Thing.
What next? Pregnancy meal prep? Pregnancy hair extensions? Pregnancy false lashes?!

beeeeeex

It’s her cousin’s scan from years ago!! First picture is from the cousin’s page, second is the one she posted 🤣 how strange!

6A9D759F-3444-47D4-8784-838E1D9293AE.jpeg 499BC850-C9B8-4D6B-9026-3E2FED916EAC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
She’s made the one mistake Hinch never does.. directing her followers here. Because once they read, they will see the light. Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 17