Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW, some wild comments on here. I heard about this tattle thread from a Salon I go to regularly were KHM can be a real topic of convo, not for the right reasons. I’m not here to troll or call her any nasty names, just hoping if she reads this maybe she may gets some understanding of why people talk so negatively about her. I follow maybe 700 people on instagram, and she is one of few that I dont believe there is any truth behind anything she puts up. Yes, she photoshops herself to death, which is so sad for a girl of her age. She is obviously a bigger girl maybe size 14 which is absolutely fine, but edits her pictures to the point she has dropped 4 dress sizes and cant understand why people call her out on it? Why not set a good example to your young followers and just be yourself? Yes you have a boyfriend, but as a girl in your late 20’s, calling him ‘your one’ or ‘your king’ instead of his name is a bit odd makes people cringe. And as for the baby announcement, its lovely news, but to use someone elses scan picture for an instagram announcement is one of the most bizarre things ive seen. To be that desperate to get the news out there to your followers you feel the need to use someone elses picture instead of waiting a couple of weeks so you can use your own is actually really sad and concerning. Nobody mentally stable would do that and i genuinely feel like she needs real help if she thinks that ok. Clearly she does need help if she keeps visiting this mind therapist. But to post about 50 insta stories a day on about 4 different accounts to get reassurance from followers that you know don't even like you, its actually scarily sad and no wonder you suffer from anxiety. Best thing she could do for herself is come off instagram and actually start living in the REAL world, because in a few years when this make up, instagram / influencer craze dies down and people stop caring she will literally have nothing and wont know how to deal with life. And one more thing, everyone is entitled to an opinion, good or bad, its called freedom of speech. If you cant deal with it, dont put it out there! Honestly Kate, you really need to realise its you that needs help, and i really hope you get it for your own sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I hadn’t heard of this girl until I saw this thread. WOW. How much make up does she wear? I watched one of her videos and she is plastering bright yellow and orange makeup all over her face. It was like watching a car crash 😨

Reactions: 4
WOW, some wild comments on here. I heard about this tattle thread from a Salon I go to regularly were KHM can be a real topic of convo, not for the right reasons. I’m not here to troll or call her any nasty names, just hoping if she reads this maybe she may gets some understanding of why people talk so negatively about her. I follow maybe 700 people on instagram, and she is one of few that I dont believe there is any truth behind anything she puts up. Yes, she photoshops herself to death, which is so sad for a girl of her age. She is obviously a bigger girl maybe size 14 which is absolutely fine, but edits her pictures to the point she has dropped 4 dress sizes and cant understand why people call her out on it? Why not set a good example to your young followers and just be yourself? Yes you have a boyfriend, but as a girl in your late 20’s, calling him ‘your one’ or ‘your king’ instead of his name is a bit odd makes people cringe. And as for the baby announcement, its lovely news, but to use someone elses scan picture for an instagram announcement is one of the most bizarre things ive seen. To be that desperate to get the news out there to your followers you feel the need to use someone elses picture instead of waiting a couple of weeks so you can use your own is actually really sad and concerning. Nobody mentally stable would do that and i genuinely feel like she needs real help if she thinks that ok. Clearly she does need help if she keeps visiting this mind therapist. But to post about 50 insta stories a day on about 4 different accounts to get reassurance from followers that you know don't even like you, its actually scarily sad and no wonder you suffer from anxiety. Best thing she could do for herself is come off instagram and actually start living in the REAL world, because in a few years when this make up, instagram / influencer craze dies down and people stop caring she will literally have nothing and wont know how to deal with life. And one more thing, everyone is entitled to an opinion, good or bad, its called freedom of speech. If you cant deal with it, dont put it out there! Honestly Kate, you really need to realise its you that needs help, and i really hope you get it for your own sake.
This!!!! You’re so so right and have put it much more eloquently than myself. If she just posted like she used to about her make up and academy then no one would have any issues because, you can’t take it away from the girl, she’s worked hard and has done well on that side of things. It’s all the other weirdness like the scan pic which she will never own up to. One thing I do know is that she doesn’t like name dropping her boyfriend because his ex is a bit of a psycho so that’s kind of understandable. But the rest of the stuff just really grates. I would hate it if my daughter looked up to her, nothing is natural, everything is staged - that isn’t real life. No wonder so many people feel under pressure to live their lives in a certain way. Without her knowing, she’s actually adding to the problem, not taking away from it

Reactions: 11
Driving 30mph this morning videoing her low petrol sign. You couldn’t make it up, she will probably read this and cry on her stories about how we need to concentrate on our own lives but when you’re risking other people’s lives don’t expect people not to talk about it.

Haha why thank you!!
I didn’t know about his ex being psycho, but to be fair, if my boyfriend dumped me for her, and within about 3 weeks of the relationship she was calling his parents her ‘in laws’ (cringe) i think I would go a bit nuts as well!! I know his sister Zara would never admit it, but she must of found this embarrassing. She is really down to earth and normal and i know she must find her behaviour odd.

Also I totally agree, its some ‘influences’ who are creating the problems in the first place. If you decide to put your life on a public instagram account for the world to see, people are entitled to comment on it. But to cry ‘troll’ at anyone who says something you don’t like is ridiculous! Yes, some people do use nasty names etc. But the majority of the people I hear talking about her aren’t trolling, they are just simply commenting on her unusual and bizarre behaviour that comes across a bit concerning and I feel she genuinely needs professional help for. I followed her back in the peaches and cream days before this make up craze was a thing. I enjoyed watching her tutorials. She came across quite a normal girl of our age who had a talent. But as time went on and her followers increased, the posts and stories became more weird. I remember the time her fella broke his leg or something. Now if that was my fella, the last thing that would spring to mind would be to get my phone out, take a picture of him getting in the ambulance and post it to a bunch of strangers... but of course that was her priority. My priority would be him, a social media post wouldnt even cross my mind. She done it when her nan was in hospital, shoving the camera in her face which clearly looked so confused and uncomfortable just so she could post it on social media for what I’m guessing was attention and sympathy?! I could never imagine doing that to my grandparent when they were so ill and vulnerable in hospital. Any normal sane person surely would keep their phone in their bag and just spend some time with there loved one?!

I just think its such a shame how someone can be so deluded in this fake, not real world she lives in. Ive even heard someone who she claims is a close friend who I’ve seen her working with all the time and who has taught in her courses ripping her to shreds behind her back, taking photos of her on the sly and sending them around. I couldn’t imagine living that sort of fake lifestyle with fake friends and truly being happy.
But Im sure she will read this and use the ‘I’m jealous, I’m a troll, i need to get a life’ card. But honestly, i’m genuinely happy in life, i don’t wake up with anxiety, i wake up everyday and enjoy living in the real world with my real friends and family. Can she really say the same? I doubt it and its such a shame as i think if she just put her phone down and actually LIVED, she might be a happier person for it.

And lastly (can you tell its a very quiet day at the office) PLEASEEE just enjoy your pregnancy. You are not the first, and you wont be the last to get pregnant. Its not a competition on who can think of the most original baby reveal, gender reveal, baby shower etc. You don't need to get event planners so you can show off and try and out do everyone else. Pregnancy goes so fast and you will regret it in years to come when you missed out on all the fab parts, again because social media took priority. Put you and your baby first, not your followers.

Reactions: 37
Did anyone else see a couple of weeks ago she shared a story that someone else had done to her own story of her proudly tapping a parking ticket and shouting something daft like “proud of that”.
That in itself shows how odd her behaviours are, it isn’t the first time I’ve seen it happen to her either, enough money not to give a tit about parking respectfully (without inconveniencing others) and having to pay £30+ for it.

I think it’s the entitled attitude that frustrates me.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else see a couple of weeks ago she shared a story that someone else had done to her own story of her proudly tapping a parking ticket and shouting something daft like “proud of that”.
That in itself shows how odd her behaviours are, it isn’t the first time I’ve seen it happen to her either, enough money not to give a tit about parking respectfully (without inconveniencing others) and having to pay £30+ for it.

I think it’s the entitled attitude that frustrates me.
yesss... just smirking thinking it was funny and one big joke!!! Remember when she parked in a disabled space I'm bromborough, kicking off because someone took a picture and shamed her on facebook!! And they theres the using her phone while driving. Extremely entitled attitude, yet another lovely trait of hers, pull her up on her bad behaviour though and you’re the troll!

Reactions: 8
Haha why thank you!!
I didn’t know about his ex being psycho, but to be fair, if my boyfriend dumped me for her, and within about 3 weeks of the relationship she was calling his parents her ‘in laws’ (cringe) i think I would go a bit nuts as well!! I know his sister Zara would never admit it, but she must of found this embarrassing. She is really down to earth and normal and i know she must find her behaviour odd.

Also I totally agree, its some ‘influences’ who are creating the problems in the first place. If you decide to put your life on a public instagram account for the world to see, people are entitled to comment on it. But to cry ‘troll’ at anyone who says something you don’t like is ridiculous! Yes, some people do use nasty names etc. But the majority of the people I hear talking about her aren’t trolling, they are just simply commenting on her unusual and bizarre behaviour that comes across a bit concerning and I feel she genuinely needs professional help for. I followed her back in the peaches and cream days before this make up craze was a thing. I enjoyed watching her tutorials. She came across quite a normal girl of our age who had a talent. But as time went on and her followers increased, the posts and stories became more weird. I remember the time her fella broke his leg or something. Now if that was my fella, the last thing that would spring to mind would be to get my phone out, take a picture of him getting in the ambulance and post it to a bunch of strangers... but of course that was her priority. My priority would be him, a social media post wouldnt even cross my mind. She done it when her nan was in hospital, shoving the camera in her face which clearly looked so confused and uncomfortable just so she could post it on social media for what I’m guessing was attention and sympathy?! I could never imagine doing that to my grandparent when they were so ill and vulnerable in hospital. Any normal sane person surely would keep their phone in their bag and just spend some time with there loved one?!

I just think its such a shame how someone can be so deluded in this fake, not real world she lives in. Ive even heard someone who she claims is a close friend who I’ve seen her working with all the time and who has taught in her courses ripping her to shreds behind her back, taking photos of her on the sly and sending them around. I couldn’t imagine living that sort of fake lifestyle with fake friends and truly being happy.
But Im sure she will read this and use the ‘I’m jealous, I’m a troll, i need to get a life’ card. But honestly, i’m genuinely happy in life, i don’t wake up with anxiety, i wake up everyday and enjoy living in the real world with my real friends and family. Can she really say the same? I doubt it and its such a shame as i think if she just put her phone down and actually LIVED, she might be a happier person for it.

And lastly (can you tell its a very quiet day at the office) PLEASEEE just enjoy your pregnancy. You are not the first, and you wont be the last to get pregnant. Its not a competition on who can think of the most original baby reveal, gender reveal, baby shower etc. You don't need to get event planners so you can show off and try and out do everyone else. Pregnancy goes so fast and you will regret it in years to come when you missed out on all the fab parts, again because social media took priority. Put you and your baby first, not your followers.
This post just hits the nail on the head! I’m not a troll just commenting on some person who chooses to share every waking moment of her life in public online

I’m not surprised the people that work for her are slagging her off. She’s hardly ever there and when she is, she just swans in to take videos, making it look like she’s teaching when everyone knows she doesn’t hardly teach her courses anymore. Cheryl is the same. Insta fame has gone to their heads. But yeah, I’m a troll 😂😂

I’m in shock re the fake baby scan. Agree that this is not normal behaviour and she needs to assess why she feels the need to do that.
Also as someone mentioned before I remember the story stating “everyone uses face tune. If you say you don’t you’re a liar”.
Well, I don’t! I have better things to do with my time than edit photos of myself until they don’t look like me anymore? I’d rather look like myself in pics. Maybe if she did the same she wouldn’t get ripped to shreds for being such a cat fish.

She has tried to kind of half address the scan thing on stories tonight but then said I don’t need to justify myself to trolls. Kate for the last time we are not trolls hun I have not once commented on your appearance or things that actual trolls do I am voicing an opinion. You say your putting all your energy into the baby but the fact you need to even say that just screams that you need the reassurance of your followers which is genuinely sad. Why not try actually focusing on your family instead of doing everything for the gram because your just coming off as fake and a bit of a wannabe. You can also tell that it’s absolutely riled you that you’ve been rumbled re the scan by your attitude on the stories. You can people trolls but your actively coming looking for stuff that is said about you, if it bothers you that much just don’t come on this website.

Reactions: 7
God her attitude is absolutely vile 🙄 she’s been found out and she doesn’t like it. Nobody has even been saying she’s not pregnant?! Using someone else’s scan picture is weird but nobody is denying that she’s actually pregnant. She can’t even bring herself to say what we’ve actually been saying about the scan because she doesn’t want to admit it 😂

Reactions: 8
What did she say? I have seen the number of stories she's posted and can't bear to watch them all hahah

What did she say? I have seen the number of stories she's posted and can't bear to watch them all hahah
went a long the lines of 'I'm not going to focus on the trolls because my energy is going into my baby, business and family... my big successful business.. people think I'm not pregnant and I was going to post a photo of my scan with my name and date but again, I'm not focusing on trolls I'm not discussing it anymore' blah blah blah about the mind sessions and then posted quotes relating to the 'trolls'.

went a long the lines of 'I'm not going to focus on the trolls because my energy is going into my baby, business and family... my big successful business.. people think I'm not pregnant and I was going to post a photo of my scan with my name and date but again, I'm not focusing on trolls I'm not discussing it anymore' blah blah blah about the mind sessions and then posted quotes relating to the 'trolls'.
Perfect impression 😂

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t mention the baby scan pic because she doesn’t want more people finding out about her weird behaviour and thinking she’s a crank, wish she would have mentioned tattle in one of her hundreds of stories and we could have watched the masses flock and find out for themselves!

Reactions: 3
I just cannot stand this girl! She is so thick, it’s unbearable. She makes me cringe and sees herself as a local celeb which is just extra cringe cause everyone in the make up industry slags her off apparently! She needs knocking down a few pegs. Constantly boasting too, to the point where it’s annoying and thinks she’s better than everyone. All about ‘women empowerment’ and ‘loving yourself for who you are I’m me BLA BLA ’ yet spends hours FaceTuning all her pictures... sending a great message that ya meff.

Reactions: 10
Just seen last nights rant on her insta story. WOW, just when I thought the girl couldn't get anymore deluded. She ‘came on to say how AMAZING she felt’ even though her voice was literally shaking with anger and she looked as if she was about to burst into tears at any second.

KHM quote ‘i dont need to justify myself to these trolls’ - no, you couldnt justify it even if you tried because there is no justifying the fact you have used your cousins scan picture, blurred out her name and the date from 2016 and are now passing it off as your own. There isnt even a word to describe how strange and bizarre that is.

2nd ‘the main thing im upset about is people are saying im not pregnant’
Errrr no, Nobody has said that Kate, literally no one. This is just a lie you have made up to try and get attention and sympathy from your followers because you are embarressed that somebody has caught you out using a fake scan photo.

My god she needs serious help, its actually quite disturbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen last nights rant on her insta story. WOW, just when I thought the girl couldn't get anymore deluded. She ‘came on to say how AMAZING she felt’ even though her voice was literally shaking with anger and she looked as if she was about to burst into tears at any second.

KHM quote ‘i dont need to justify myself to these trolls’ - no, you couldnt justify it even if you tried because there is no justifying the fact you have used your cousins scan picture, blurred out her name and the date from 2016 and are now passing it off as your own. There isnt even a word to describe how strange and bizarre that is.

2nd ‘the main thing im upset about is people are saying im not pregnant’
Errrr no, Nobody has said that Kate, literally no one. This is just a lie you have made up to try and get attention and sympathy from your followers because you are embarressed that somebody has caught you out using a fake scan photo.

My god she needs serious help, its actually quite disturbing.
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.