Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
How dare she try to take any form of moral high ground. She’s completely in the wrong! Am I missing something......?

So a person messaged Healthy Cave basically saying they should review who they’re working with as some aren’t doing a good job for them. Didn’t name Julie.

Healthy cave inform Julburt and provide the person who sent them the comments name - the person is from the limavady area so the conclusion is drawn that they must be inferring to Julie.

Detective Julburt looks up the person and messages them asking what she’s done to offend them - despite the message not naming Julie or saying anything bad.

Julburt then proceeds to post on Facebook in an attempt to contact the person who messaged healthy cave - basically claiming she’s a victim of bullying.

Julburt’s minions attack the person who made the comment - exactly what Julburt hoped they would.

Julburt removes the post - mission accomplished - claiming she’s in the right and defending herself.

What’s she right about and what’s she defending herself from? Someone with an opinion that she’s doing a rubbish job promoting a brand?

She’s a nasty bitch.

Julie - you’re doing a shit job promoting healthy cave. You’ve put more effort into bullying a random person on Facebook who made a valid point than you have advertising Healthy Cave meals the last 9 months. You’re an embarrassment and should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.

Also, as a Civil Servant you should conduct yourself to a much higher standard of behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Bennyboy11

Maybe if you had of actually declared your earnings from your wee job on the side Julie you would of been entitled to some self employment grant and you could of afforded that stair gate after all instead of begging. I'm fed up hearing hairdressers and beauticians gurning about loss of earnings during lockdown, for years they declared next to nothing in tax and everything was cash in hand, and they now think they deserve handouts from the government 🤬 It's came back and bit them on the arse now.

Reactions: 29
First time poster under this thread.

I've followed Julie since her snapchat days
I always loved her honesty and enjoyed her stories.
It's clear she's lost her way this past year.
Her reply to the question last night when asked about having another baby annoyed me.
I, like many, were overjoyed for Julie when she announced she was pregnant after being told she might not ever conceive. Like I was delighted for her. For her to go from sharing such brilliant news not but a year and a half ago and having an open conversation with her followers about her fertility struggles - to playing the 'you shouldn't ask a woman that question' card. It just shows the type of person she's become. The same as her cheeky reply to the question about her work - she's never had an issue talking about these topics in the past. Now all of a sudden its as if she wants privacy and reacts negatively when asked any questions about topics she would have chatted away about no prob before. This was why so many of us followed her, because we all could relate.

Now I find myself watching her to see her bad reactions and make a show of herself with some of the things she says to us.

Sorry for the long post - I just had to get that off my chest. At least some of us saw her before all of this. Hopefully she will find her way again soon

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Columbo

VIP Member
Cannot deal with her gurning that covid has taken another milestone from her 🙄 wise up Julie, you have a beautiful healthy child who's turning 1, you're engaged to be married, you're about to start building a new house, you have a secure job as well as your insta "work", you spent a good part of your maternity leave gallivanting and out for a "wee scoot".
What exactly has covid or lockdown taken from you? I've said it before and I'll say if again, I have no idea what her expectations of maternity leave were. So many people lost family, lost jobs, front line workers stretched to their limits but poor Julie can't have a huge birthday bash for a 1 year old who has no idea what a birthday is ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Pammy75

So she's said that Covid has taken another thing away from her. Yes it's a milestone but he'll have plenty more birthdays (god willing).
My uncle was buried today and I couldn't go to his funeral due to restrictions. Now that's family that actually have had something taken away from them because of covid. You're not always a victim Julie. Count your fucking blessings you're able to celebrate the birthday at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
I commented under one of her posts asking where she got the hair done as I need mine done and comment was deleted 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
She’s a civil servant in full time employment, she can well afford to pay for a stair gate.

She’s disgusting. She got a free pregnancy pillow, heavily discounted items and I suspect a free pram from King’s, did no promotion for their business whatsoever. I suspect she was given free private scans or heavily discounted scans from mid ulster woman’s clinic, did no promotion of their business whatsoever. She begged her hospital bags and changing bags from some company, did no promotion for their business whatsoever. Lidl gifted her a hamper full of baby things, slagged things off (the baby monitor) and did no promotion of their business whatsoever. Healthy Cave (🤬) fed her for months, did no promotion of their business whatsoever. Some random small business gifted her feeding spoons and bowls for weaning, did no promotion of their business or products whatsoever. The list is actually endless.

She’a a big, greedy, selfish, begging bitch.

She’s absolutely vile 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Columbo

VIP Member
I can't understand why Julie is going on so much about being "fat" and not exercising. Jesus couldn't she be out with that wane in the pram miles round the forest!!

She could be eating the free meals and exercising and it would be so good for her mental health too.

Yes, gyms are closed but there are loads of online zoom classes she could do and then walking is free!!

View attachment 498926View attachment 498927

She has NO roots on that blonde hair. She has definitely had her hair coloured.

As for Botox, I have no idea but if she's out getting her hair done then I wouldn't put that past her either.
Tbf to Julie, Covid has robbed her of so much, so she deserves a wee glow up with her hair and botox. She doesn't like to mention it so you probably didn't realise but it's robbed her of so much so it has.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Columbo

VIP Member
That LMD palette has been gathering dust in a bargain basket in my local pharmacy for about a year now.

• Haha

RandomMess

Chatty Member
She's an awful fucking dose isn't she.

You'd think she was the only cow to calf over lockdown 🙄

She has missed so much... Jesus, say that with a straight face to my friend who lost her mother and neither she or her brother could go to the funeral as they both had covid...her mother was buried with neither of her children there.

But big dopey Julie couldn't show off her baby to the world or go to baby groups (which were all online anyway) so that's definitely worse.

She gives me the boak.

ETA my friend and her brother caught covid from caring for their mother, she got covid off a community carer who tested positive and let them know too late.. not irresponsibility or going to parties!

• Sad
  • Heart

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
Thon is one big shitebag.
Only learned how to use her gifted curling set on the hair she already has and now wants to add extensions to make her masterpiece of a head look more amazing. Doll you aren’t Joanne Cooke.
But here’s an idea. Why not ask the girl who gifted you your full head of extensions before what she would suggest. Maybe she does clip ins. Maybe you could actually buy something of her and advertise her business a little. Ooooooh wait. Your suppose to do that with everything you get but you only do it when your looking for something... or why not ask your own fucking hairdresser. Cause knowing big bullie herself. When folk give her their recommendations. The big lard arse won’t even reply. Gone back to your sofa and bring your big moon head back to earth. If you gurn at paying £30 for you son...yet on the beg for extensions. Well seen your priorities aren’t in the right place.
Rant over

• Heart

LadyWhistledown

Julie and Healthy Cave should hang their heads in shame.
Healthy Cave obviously cannot deal with complaints or comments in a professional manner, and by sharing the personal details have broken confidentiality. If they follow Julie they would see what a shambles she is, as her promoting skills are zero, but well done on designing a new box!

Poor Julie had a stressful evening, but she has taken no account of the stress that she has subsequently caused the person who commented by naming and shaming them on social media. If she had valid concerns regarding the comment there are other ways to deal with this without making it a public slanging match, but as we know that's how she works, just another tantrum from Julie where she names and shames because someone didn't blow smoke up her arse!
so she thinks it was ok to name & shame Emmett from Argos? Is she just into shaming people online in trying to make herself appear like the victim? What an absolute brute of a person she is 🙈 she has a serious Godlike complex about herself doesn’t she, absolute notions of herself the aun doll! She thinks she’s untouchable, god help the next critter for it’s only a matter of time, and she wonders why there’s a thread on Tattle about her?! All she has given us on her by that fb drama last night is more fuel to the fire 🔥 she needs to get off social media 🤢🤢🤢 she needs to go away give her head a wobble & take along hard look at herself in that mirror she posts her #OOTD on 🤢 she actually comes across as a terrible nasty human 🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Columbo

VIP Member
Today marks a week since #matressgate. We're on the edge of our seats waiting for an update Julie. Did Argos cave under the immense pressure of your social media prowess and rethink their entire customer service policy #becausejuliesaidso??

Personally I think they have, I mean it's truly been a PR nightmare for them having one of Limavady's biggest influencers badmouth them on her "platform", surely giving Julie her £30 would go some way to restoring public opinion on what was once our go to catalogue store. Hoping and praying that the chief exec of Argos is personally overseeing Julie's refund and she can finally put this devestating incident behind her 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Mm998876

I don't normally post but her woe is me rant really rattled my cage this morning. My poor hair, poor eyebrows. Aye right. She wants to get some perspective. I've been through chemo during lockdown and lost all my hair and eyebrows and eyelashes and she's on complaining about a few roots that are only weeks only considering she's obviously been getting her hair done on the sly. That girl wants to have real problems and she how she fairs then.

• Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
She already had the woman's name and Facebook profile so why the need to put up a post asking if anyone knew her? 🙄 One reason and one reason only, to try to shame her. Classic bullying behaviour. Mortified for you big Julie. Just you keep shovelling those stinking ding dinners into your gobby mouth.