JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And a certain Donegal hun walking across the Peace Bridge in Derry the other day and appears to have had her nails done too. She promotes Healthy Cave too but in fairness she's a lot better at it than Julbert, then again a bloody spud would do a better job than Julie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't understand why Julie is going on so much about being "fat" and not exercising. Jesus couldn't she be out with that wane in the pram miles round the forest!!

She could be eating the free meals and exercising and it would be so good for her mental health too.

Yes, gyms are closed but there are loads of online zoom classes she could do and then walking is free!!

Screenshot_20210325_161158_com.instagram.android_edit_85157034934922.jpg
Screenshot_20210325_161144_com.instagram.android_edit_85148894459923.jpg

She has NO roots on that blonde hair. She has definitely had her hair coloured.

As for Botox, I have no idea but if she's out getting her hair done then I wouldn't put that past her either.

Last edited:
I can't understand why Julie is going on so much about being "fat" and not exercising. Jesus couldn't she be out with that wane in the pram miles round the forest!!

She could be eating the free meals and exercising and it would be so good for her mental health too.

Yes, gyms are closed but there are loads of online zoom classes she could do and then walking is free!!

View attachment 498926View attachment 498927

She has NO roots on that blonde hair. She has definitely had her hair coloured.

As for Botox, I have no idea but if she's out getting her hair done then I wouldn't put that past her either.
Tbf to Julie, Covid has robbed her of so much, so she deserves a wee glow up with her hair and botox. She doesn't like to mention it so you probably didn't realise but it's robbed her of so much so it has.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is there a thread anywhere for Danielle Donohoe?

Edited to correct her name 🙈

Last edited:
After all that time with no mention of VIPoo. Low and behold soon after it's on here, it's Danny's favourite thing. Wink wink nudge nudge!!!!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After all that time with no mention of VIPoo. Low and behold soon after it's on here, it's Danny's favourite thing. Wink wink nudge nudge!!!!!???
My thoughts exactly. Is it weird I wouldn’t waste the money on it to use it in my own home? Not to mention there are likely ingredients in it that mean the child should definitely not have had it but as long as Julie gets to make a point!

Reactions: 2
The way that auld gulpin looks at and speaks to and about that child really annoys me. She needs a reality check and has she no friends and family to pull her on her shite. Imagine a 1 year old screams and tries to do things. Who would have thought that? She just can't be bothered and the big shite can't stand having her peace annoyed.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
She is a mouth.

The wane is likely looking attention. He has found he gets it by screeching!

Reactions: 3
Think Julie would've preferred to give birth to a walking, talking, toilet trained 5 year old. She doesn't seem to be enjoying very much about the baby stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Think Julie would've preferred to give birth to a walking, talking, toilet trained 5 year old. She doesn't seem to be enjoying very much about the baby stage.
Well I hate to break it to her but they are much more noisy and annoying at 5! 😂 My wee one is very loud and annoying and I wouldn't have it any other way! That's what kids are, but they are also so very special and precious and when they are loud it's only a small fraction compared to the amount of love and joy they give out. I was told I'd never have a child of my own due to severe childhood illness, and fortunately I was blessed with a very unplanned but a very much loved little baby! Julie you should embrace these moments because in the blink of an eye he will have his own family and you will regret not putting your phone down and giving your all to him, because that's what mother's do.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just have to say this thread makes me laugh so much. I’m not Irish and only found this thread because of another dire instahun getting a box of rejects from Brendan but Julbert & gulpin, amongst other ways some people phrase things on here, has me in stitches. You’ve all got the measure of her for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way that auld gulpin looks at and speaks to and about that child really annoys me. She needs a reality check and has she no friends and family to pull her on her shite. Imagine a 1 year old screams and tries to do things. Who would have thought that? She just can't be bothered and the big shite can't stand having her peace annoyed.
Looks like buzz lightyear

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just have to say this thread makes me laugh so much. I’m not Irish and only found this thread because of another dire instahun getting a box of rejects from Brendan but Julbert & gulpin, amongst other ways some people phrase things on here, has me in stitches. You’ve all got the measure of her for sure
She actually referred to herself as “Julburt”, we can’t even take credit for it 🤣 she is a pure gulpin though 😆

Welcome friend. Glad you’re enjoying 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Actually just came on to say how disgusting it is for her to show that doterra bottle! Those mlms (or the rebranded name of direct sellers 🙄) really wind me up! Preying on people especially in times like now when the economy is on its knees! She even tagged them in it. Bloody embarrassed for her! I love essential oils but I would never buy from any of those mlms, you just can't support their shady business practices. Only the 1% at the top will be making a decent wage!

Sorry for the rant but I had to get that out 🤣

Question but it's not about Julz and this person doesn't have her own thread, so is it OK for instagrammers to promote fake designer?

Reactions: 2
Question but it's not about Julz and this person doesn't have her own thread, so is it OK for instagrammers to promote fake designer?
I think it depends on whether it's a counterfeit item (for example think a belt with gg on it not made by gucci) or if it's an imitation (a gucci style belt with cc on it). Counterfeit items are illegal to sell so i imagine it would be a big no no to promote but if its just an imitation it's OK. I just used the belt as an example because there were a lot of those 'gucci style' belts around not that long ago. Alot of it is to do with confusing consumers so if it looks like people would buy the item thinking its made by the designer its generally illegal. Its kinda hard to know without seeing the item but if you think of the lv logo on a bag if the bag is using the actual lv logo it's illegal because it would be a counterfeit but if its using a different logo in the same style it's more likely to be classed an imitation and be OK.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.