JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate the ‘Good morning everybody, say good morning’ duck up Julie. I’d say she is grumpy to Danny off the camera, don’t know how the boyo is still with her tbh..

Them bottoms aren’t the most flattering either Julie no harm to you 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Today marks a week since #matressgate. We're on the edge of our seats waiting for an update Julie. Did Argos cave under the immense pressure of your social media prowess and rethink their entire customer service policy #becausejuliesaidso??

Personally I think they have, I mean it's truly been a PR nightmare for them having one of Limavady's biggest influencers badmouth them on her "platform", surely giving Julie her £30 would go some way to restoring public opinion on what was once our go to catalogue store. Hoping and praying that the chief exec of Argos is personally overseeing Julie's refund and she can finally put this devestating incident behind her 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hate the ‘Good morning everybody, say good morning’ duck up Julie. I’d say she is grumpy to Danny off the camera, don’t know how the boyo is still with her tbh..

Them bottoms aren’t the most flattering either Julie no harm to you 🥴
I think so too. She's overly false when shes on camera and a few times she's almost snapped on camera when he's went to grab her hair. She seems to have no patience when he doesn't do what she wants. Shes a big surly witch

Them bottoms were wile looking. As someone with a mum tum and plus size also I wouldn't be showing it in bottoms. And would defs have a longer top

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Couldn’t agree more... she needs a longer top. That big hangover belly in those tight trackies is awful. Bleurgh! Anyone ever hear the word G*NT before!?

I think so too. She's overly false when shes on camera and a few times she's almost snapped on camera when he's went to grab her hair. She seems to have no patience when he doesn't do what she wants. Shes a big surly witch

Them bottoms were wile looking. As someone with a mum tum and plus size also I wouldn't be showing it in bottoms. And would defs have a longer top

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Today marks a week since #matressgate. We're on the edge of our seats waiting for an update Julie. Did Argos cave under the immense pressure of your social media prowess and rethink their entire customer service policy #becausejuliesaidso??

Personally I think they have, I mean it's truly been a PR nightmare for them having one of Limavady's biggest influencers badmouth them on her "platform", surely giving Julie her £30 would go some way to restoring public opinion on what was once our go to catalogue store. Hoping and praying that the chief exec of Argos is personally overseeing Julie's refund and she can finally put this devestating incident behind her 🙏
This had me in stitches - fab 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Couldn’t agree more... she needs a longer top. That big hangover belly in those tight trackies is awful. Bleurgh! Anyone ever hear the word G*NT before!?
Ones at my work call it a “bunt” - cause it’s the bit between your belly and your c....... 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Out again Julie for a wee scoot?! Sitting alone in the car on the beach with a Costa coffee and muffin, so a 13 mile one way trip for a coffee, followed by trip to the beach. When the f**k are you going to get it into that big forehead of yours that unless you get off your ass and actually walk that complete journey is classed as non essential! 🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What a great 'healthy cave' ambassador sitting shoveling a massive bun down her throat on one of her non essential trips!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She was in bed after 8pm last night alone and now she's at the beach alone too...maybe the boyo finally told her to wise up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Too much chest first thing on a Sunday morning 🤢🤢🤢 my goodness, cover up woman have a bit of respect for yourself & decency 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Is it just me or does the boyo look miserable as sin in the stories she put up, Instagram is 100% the problem behind most couples realtionships with the amount of over sharing, it's clear to see he hates it and I don't blame him I would hate for my whole life to be filmed and shared with the world

Yes, he looks dour and crabit, but I'm sure I would too if she had a phone shoved in my face when I was only out a walk.

I know some people say he's gorgeous, but I don't see it myself.

And she spelt ANGEL as angle in that baby post, buck idiot.

Reactions: 10
Yes, he looks dour and crabit, but I'm sure I would too if she had a phone shoved in my face when I was only out a walk.

I know some people say he's gorgeous, but I don't see it myself.

And she spelt ANGEL as angle in that baby post, buck idiot.
Oh my god he literally hates when she does that, you can so tell by his face he’s like ffs Julie, can we not enjoy a walk without you getting the phone out, driving a wedge apart...

Reactions: 3
Seen her and the boyo out today. Why does she still sit in the back seat with Danny?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.