JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree she was out of order. Does anyone else think she looks pissed off in the roses pose. Sad individual

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Completely agree she was out of order. Does anyone else think she looks pissed off in the roses pose. Sad individual
That's last year's pic I think? If you look beside it it says 2020.

But yes, she does look a bit peeved.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had sent Healthy cunts a message on Instagram but decided to send it on Facebook as they clearly check it more. Hope they send it on to her 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see she has posted AMPX video from last night saying it was class... duck Sake

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I see she has posted AMPX video from last night saying it was class... duck Sake
WTF 🙈🙈 why is she sharing a ballbag like him, oh wait yea perhaps she’ll get his free meals also.
She’s one to watch 😤
Both of them need to get some bleeping class & fast 🙄

• Haha
See she’s jumping on the AMPX bandwagon now... all aboard 🚌 🚌 🚌 imagine if he starting giving her his meals would she throw unhealthy cave to the side now? Ah they’re all just so alike aren’t they, match made in heaven, narcissistic, spineless, rude, obnoxious ah jeez lads the list could go on!!!

Reactions: 6
Because he was calling out trolls and asked for anyone who felt they were being targeted to contact him and he'd call them out... 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s a dick.

Expressing an opinion is not trolling.

Disagreeing with something is not trolling.

Constructive criticism is not trolling.

I could go on.

Julie you’re a 38 year old woman. For the love of God, catch yourself on!

I feel more sorry for Kevin by the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the first thing that needs to be done is for “influencers” to be given the definition of a troll cos god bless them but none of them seem to get it 🥴

I love how thon headcase was calling out “normal” people but very little said about the other influencers that had opinions on last weekends antics 😏

How dare she try to take any form of moral high ground. She’s completely in the wrong! Am I missing something......?

So a person messaged Healthy Cave basically saying they should review who they’re working with as some aren’t doing a good job for them. Didn’t name Julie.

Healthy cave inform Julburt and provide the person who sent them the comments name - the person is from the limavady area so the conclusion is drawn that they must be inferring to Julie.

Detective Julburt looks up the person and messages them asking what she’s done to offend them - despite the message not naming Julie or saying anything bad.

Julburt then proceeds to post on Facebook in an attempt to contact the person who messaged healthy cave - basically claiming she’s a victim of bullying.

Julburt’s minions attack the person who made the comment - exactly what Julburt hoped they would.

Julburt removes the post - mission accomplished - claiming she’s in the right and defending herself.

What’s she right about and what’s she defending herself from? Someone with an opinion that she’s doing a rubbish job promoting a brand?

She’s a nasty witch.

Julie - you’re doing a tit job promoting healthy cave. You’ve put more effort into bullying a random person on Facebook who made a valid point than you have advertising Healthy Cave meals the last 9 months. You’re an embarrassment and should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.

Also, as a Civil Servant you should conduct yourself to a much higher standard of behaviour.
Just catching up after coming off nights and what shameful behaviour, I agree with every word, if this isn’t trolling I don’t know what is. Personal attacks with no proof this even mentioned her, blatant bullying, another character assassination of someone totally innocent. This is become a very toxic pattern, hopefully the girl is ok

Reactions: 9
She needs to look closer to home & realise that she is the troll, blasting out innocent hardworking key workers all because she needed an essential item... a mattress of course! And then screenshotting that woman and blasting her all over Facebook, maybe that’s why she didn’t talk about it on Instagram because she thought we would go on about that too without realising that there are people in her ‘friends’ list on Facebook also on here, must be killing her trying to work out who it is on her Facebook 😂

We should write in to AMPX in Emmetts defense and let him know about Julie 🤣🤣🤣 wouldn’t that be an absolute roar !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🙌🙌🙌
They have seen my message but no response. Hope they forward it on to her the big 🐄
They have saw mine as well but no reply nothing. Send it to her to duck & they are all gonna be up tit creek 100%.
highly unprofessional company forwarding personal info to that gulbin 😡
I really hope that girl /lady is ok.

The next time she puts up question boxes I am going to ask her how the mattress situation ever worked out!

That'll be one she won't get around to answering I bet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs to look closer to home & realise that she is the troll, blasting out innocent hardworking key workers all because she needed an essential item... a mattress of course! And then screenshotting that woman and blasting her all over Facebook, maybe that’s why she didn’t talk about it on Instagram because she thought we would go on about that too without realising that there are people in her ‘friends’ list on Facebook also on here, must be killing her trying to work out who it is on her Facebook 😂

We should write in to AMPX in Emmetts defense and let him know about Julie 🤣🤣🤣 wouldn’t that be an absolute roar !!!
Omg how funny would that not be !! 😂😂😂😂 might yeno 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I take a night off Tattle and miss all this 🙈 I actually felt sorry for her during the week when she was crying about leaving the wane but omg more fool me, she's a disgrace.

How dare she name that lady on Facebook. I sincerely hope she's on the phone to a solicitor first thing Monday morning, Healthy Cave you're a joke.

Reactions: 6
I take a night off Tattle and miss all this 🙈 I actually felt sorry for her during the week when she was crying about leaving the wane but omg more fool me, she's a disgrace.

How dare she name that lady on Facebook. I sincerely hope she's on the phone to a solicitor first thing Monday morning, Healthy Cave you're a joke.
I agree, I hope that the person she named does push this issue and holds both Healthy Cave and Julie to account for their actions, by sharing her personal information.
Both are a disgrace!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.