JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely diabolical the way she got on there yesterday.

Yes she may have been told by a staff member that she could refund it but that doesn't mean its gospel. Suck it up and move on. She is the complete opposite of the #bekind persona she tries to display and this is her true colours.

A self entitled BULLY. How dare she mention his name. That is slander. The guy has a job to do and just because it didnt go your way, youre away crying. Wise up. Nothing else to be at! Disgrace

Reactions: 14
I say if we don’t hear her apologising to that fella in front of her followers after she absolutly blasted him on her stories last night, from the bout of silence today it’ll be a potential ‘social media break’ 😴 she should just quit now after thon episode last night, leave gracefully & just make up her own private Instagram or come off it altogether for a while & refocus 👍🏼 Her true colours really did come out last night Beggy Mitchell was in full flight! Everything she is apparently against, she was the complete opposite last night, the mask is slipping 🎭

It’s like someone said, it’s the earphones & charger situation all over again 😴

Reactions: 13
And to add insult to injury, she did it all with a big filter on her moonface!

After saying she didn't like them and that people should be true to themselves.

Big hoop.

Reactions: 8
Big Bully Julz you are an absolute shame & disgrace. 😡😠
be kind shite, aye right.. go & give yourself a spot of advice, manners are also free you big turd 💩
Cannot believe now she abused a retail manage for doing his job when she’s the asshole at fault.
Hello Julie company bleeping policy !!!!! Just shows she’s a spoilt big brat, always throwing her toys out the pram when she can’t get her own way!
I hope Argos send you a Solictor’s letter & one from Emmet also.
🥳🥳#TeamEmmet

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
All quiet on the western front today. Least the 5head isn't taking up my screen.
Jesus I can never get over the 5head...esp when she wears a ponytail

Big Bully Julz you are an absolute shame & disgrace. 😡😠
be kind shite, aye right.. go & give yourself a spot of advice, manners are also free you big turd 💩
Cannot believe now she abused a retail manage for doing his job when she’s the asshole at fault.
Hello Julie company bleeping policy !!!!! Just shows she’s a spoilt big brat, always throwing her toys out the pram when she can’t get her own way!
I hope Argos send you a Solictor’s letter & one from Emmet also.
🥳🥳#TeamEmmet
She really is a spoilt big brat. Her behaviour is disgusting. I can just Imagine what shes like behind that camera

Reactions: 6
Jesus I can never get over the 5head...esp when she wears a ponytail

She really is a spoilt big brat. Her behaviour is disgusting. I can just Imagine what shes like behind that camera
Appalling behaviour, she really is a nasty brute 😤
Spoilt brat ..
Poor Kevin has his sorrows yet to seek.. life with her must be a nightmare, watching her is painful enough 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She would need to be a bit more consistent with her views and opinions.

BFFs with the DPD delivery driver? But Julie you are on zero pay and £30 is £30 or is it DPD that deliver all your freebies?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's a tight rude witch.

How much does she not spend on ice cream and shite timbits?

But How'd she not know not to open something especially a mattress?

And this "not for for purpose" someone needs to explain that to her, cos it is fit for purpose, just not in her "carrycot" cos she didn't measure it, the thick big lump.

Reactions: 10
Girls she's as grey as a badger. She is so relatable 🙄 it's alright no is looking at them jules. Your big moon face and 5head cover them grand

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel a wee chat coming on this evening, a lot more reserved & calm appearance I think will be the version of Julie we get tonight 🤫🧘🏽‍♀️ She’ll probably start with she’s had to time to reflect & in the grand scheme of things there are bigger issues in the world, the country & even in her own very ton going on other than a £30 opened up baby mattress that she didn’t bother measuring, that’s my bet placed 🤣

Reactions: 5
I feel a wee chat coming on this evening, a lot more reserved & calm appearance I think will be the version of Julie we get tonight 🤫🧘🏽‍♀️ She’ll probably start with she’s had to time to reflect & in the grand scheme of things there are bigger issues in the world, the country & even in her own very ton going on other than a £30 opened up baby mattress that she didn’t bother measuring, that’s my bet placed 🤣
I doubt it. She is too much of a narcisist.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.