Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatshappenin

Many of things annoy me about her.

first the ‘boyo’ he has a fucking name.
secondly take the waine to a park within your limit example the one in Limavady as we are still in a global pandemic you dickhead.
thirdly, ‘fuck COVID’ you and your numerous bubbles aren’t helping trying to defeat COVID.
As a NHS worker, I am working 60 hours a week treating COVID patients whilst people like Julie think they can avoid the rules like it’s a normal world.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Bluntbish

I dread to think what she'd be like if God forbid she had a child with a complex condition. I've just been catching up on DIY SOS and the lady who has triplets, 2 of whom have very serious health problems and need around the clock care and then they have 3 other kids to look after as well. These are the parents who get it tough Julie! Not to mention single mothers, widow mothers, the list goes on and on!
She is so selfish it's unbelievable. My whole day revolves around my child and so does my social life and even my job. I'm a single parent with very little income, no savings, a rented home with no financial help. All my money is on bills, rent, and trying to make it nice looking and my son. I have no money to even go out for a coffee with a friend in non pandemic times. I get no help from my child's father. If I'm stuck for something I have to ashamedly asked my parents for help. This is in no way my own fault before people say anything, I was in a stable relationship with a beautiful home, savings, on the right road to a nice future until he cheated, spent all my money and left us with nothing. Yet she gurns because her kid runs to his da after looking at her ugly mug all day. God fucking forbid Julie. I've the right mind to send this direct to your insta you prick. Hope you read it and feel like shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Louise208

Chatty Member
Naw this is disgusting, my blood is boiling I sent her a DM saying do u actually ever put ur hand in ur pocket and she blocked me 😂 she is beyond gready and selfish, I can't stand seeing the amount of stuff that is being gifted to these fake Instagram huns everyday,

• Haha

whatshappenin

Guys I am really really struggling, I haven’t seen my parents for over a year now working in a COVID ward for that length of time and I just am struggling.. I know the instahuns would judge me for being on here but I work doing something good everyday and they do nothing but pine off other people for ridiculous things, it’s devastating as I know I am one of the truthful ones💔

• Heart

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Fuck me she is a depressing bitch. We have all had birthdays during this, communions, confirmations, fucking weddings with nobody at them. Yes it's sad but the woe is me act is wearing really thin.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
So Brendan asked a Julie to pick 9 products from the mountains of excess stock due to expire. Items were put in a box and then there was a SLEEVE with Julburts name on it placed over the box.

Get a grip woman 🤦🏻‍♀️

Bless the sheep who bought this. A fool and their money are easily parted.

• Haha
  • Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
She got a premium travel system (approx £1200) for free, did nothing to promote it and actually hinted that she didn’t like it - I think she said it was “grand”. After that I was done with her.
Ungrateful big lump. Nothing could be good enough for her. She probably wanted a pram that would take the wane for a walk by itself so she wouldn't have to get off the sofa.

• Haha

Columbo

VIP Member
I was just about to say this! WHYYY? He’s 1 year old.. I don’t think I’ve ever sat in the back with my wein! Has she never heard of a mirror?? It’s actually ridiculous lol
Never sat in the back with any of mine either. It's like she wants him to be clingy just so she can then complain about him being clingy 🙈

That park at the port is great but it wouldn't have anything out of the ordinary for Danny's age group, swings and a slide like every other playground but big Julbert just can't help herself going a "wee scoot" every fart's end! She's missed out on so much you know? God love her she never mentions it either, just gets on with it even though covid robbed her of her maternity leave.

• Haha

MaisieT92

She took the post down on her fb and she posted this. She thinks that she’s in the right. God what a twat. Obviously she was told she had to take it down
View attachment 433955
Is she missing the major point that her name wasn’t actually mentioned???? If I were her I’d be more concerned as to why Healthy Cave thought it was me. After all the person said “my area” - could be Limavady, could be Derry, could be Co Derry, could be anywhere in NI!

They should both be ashamed of themselves!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow so the poor wee soul has tonsillitis just 3 days after she was sucking his dodo and putting it back and forth between her mouth and his?!? One of the most contagious oral diseases too. God help him. She really needs to grow up. Also are you not meant to avoid a&e when hes showing symptoms of covid aka a high temp and exhaustion?

Bluntbish

Omfg. Yes Julie people do wash their spuds before peeling them because WE ARENT LAZY BASTARDS!!

Gurn moan gurn moan gurn moan.
Time to unfollow! What a durr aul heure!

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Healthy cave can go and fuck off! At the end of the day, if you look at their Instagram, any other “influencers” they are working with actually promote the meals, give information regarding plans and prices etc and - dare I say it - look healthy. Julburt is the definition of lazy - particularly in her promotion of their brand. She gets off her sofa to make unnecessary journeys to buy coffee and buns. Before anyone comes for me - I’m no skinny Minnie myself and I’m not body shaming anyone - she’s just a lazy big bitch.

The neck of her this night. Big hallion!!!! How dare she play the victim card!!!!! That person didn’t say anything wrong and nobody is out to get her! She’s just doing a shit job promoting their product

I messaged healthy cave on Instagram yesterday asking why they were using this particular influencer (Julburt) for P.R. as I didn’t think she was doing their brand any justice and I got no response. They have breached GDPR by passing on this woman’s details to that brute and she’s a piece of shit if she’s shared it on Facebook. I haven’t had Facebook in years so I didn’t see the craic.

Apologies for the rant but she is a piece of work.

And breathe 🧘‍♂️

• Heart

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I never seen her stories, sneaky big Julburt deleted them. And why? Because she knows it's wrong that someone who's in full time work and earning a good wage would scrounge free stair gates from the Council. Not that'll it stop her of course. Goes to show all the chat about wanting recommendations for good stair gates was a load of balls, first whiff of a freebie and she's all over it regardless of what brand they are, how strong they are etc.
Don’t get me wrong, I totally agree that those services should be available for those in need. The safety of a child is paramount and although they may want to, not every parent has £100 spare to put up stair gates and should absolutely be given help. However, Julburt does not fall into that category and should be absolutely ashamed of herself for even thinking about approaching those services. I don’t know why but I’m genuinely shocked at the cheek of her.

RandomMess

Chatty Member
I hope someone points the woman in question to this thread and the support she has here.

And I hope Healthy Cave also take a look here and see what damage they've done.

They're all a disgrace.

Sure she never once says what's in the meals, if they're tasty and filling, how it might be a family owned company, small, local business, set up on the back of a dream or the owners need for fast healthy food, was it the brainchild of a busy working mother or are the ingredients sourced locally?

Jesus Christ, it took me five seconds to think of the few things we might like to know about the meals...not that they've designed a new box...

I hope you're reading here Julie, you're disgusting. And if any of her family members or friends are reading this, just remind her where she came from, who the hell does she think she is posting someone's name on social media because of a genuine concern.

We can discuss Julie here as she puts herself out there for discussion, she promotes herself on her platform and leaves herself open for criticism - that other lady didn't in any shape or form ask for this publicity, she simply said what we've said all along, she's not a good promoter for healthy cave!!

• Heart

LadyWhistledown

Why is the ‘online’ world a nasty & horrible place Julie? Because of people like you on it, blasting key workers, assuming that someone is talking about you, when no name or wit nor tit was actually mentioned about you, but here I’ll blast her all over my Facebook instead. Did you never learn that you should never assume anything because it makes an ass-out of ‘U’ & ‘me’ but in this case definitely you! Come join us in the ‘real’ world when you’re ready! And stop throwing hissy fits online and act yer age woman!

• Wow