JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me she is a depressing witch. We have all had birthdays during this, communions, confirmations, bleeping weddings with nobody at them. Yes it's sad but the woe is me act is wearing really thin.

Reactions: 16
I do get that she is disappointed but Julie complains and repeats the same lament at every opportunity. Compared to the troubles others are experiencing she should be ashamed and be counting her blessings. The world doesn't begin and end with her!!!

Reactions: 8
Again with turning Danny’s sickness about her! It’s been tough for me and him? Give over Julie you were taking a break to look after him and as expected your back on not even more than 25 hours later !

Reactions: 8
Did yous all know shes getting a cake snd balloons? Cos she only repeated it a few times. And also not sure you’re aware but they’ve missed out on so much. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Christ on a cross she's actually gurning again about "missing out on so much" yet again 🙈 Change the bloody record ffs.

She done well at staying off her phone anyway 🙄 her return to work is going great too, one day is it she's worked?

Reactions: 7
She's an awful bleeping dose isn't she.

You'd think she was the only cow to calf over lockdown 🙄

She has missed so much... Jesus, say that with a straight face to my friend who lost her mother and neither she or her brother could go to the funeral as they both had covid...her mother was buried with neither of her children there.

But big dopey Julie couldn't show off her baby to the world or go to baby groups (which were all online anyway) so that's definitely worse.

She gives me the boak.

ETA my friend and her brother caught covid from caring for their mother, she got covid off a community carer who tested positive and let them know too late.. not irresponsibility or going to parties!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did yous all know shes getting a cake snd balloons? Cos she only repeated it a few times. And also not sure you’re aware but they’ve missed out on so much. 🥱
Cake and balloons only, ha, no doubt there'll be a few bubbles there as well...... her mums bubble, the boyos bubble, her friends bubble to name a few!

Sick, sore and tired of listening to her whinge about how much she has missed out on, cause that's right Julie, you were the only person in lockdown, the rest of the world was having so much fun🤔! Catch yourself on, grow up, quit gurning and count your blessings, that Covid19 hasn't taken anyone from you, only thing you lost was your ability to go out a wee scoot....oh forgot you still do that!

Reactions: 12
'missed out on so much'

Stop whinging. You got to spend valuable family time with your son & partner in the last year. Some of us haven't had the privilege.

Reactions: 9
"Forever our little boy"
I'm sorry but I don't think that is an appropriate quote 😬

But it does though so it does, it does though ;) 😂😂😂😂
I do get that she is disappointed but Julie complains and repeats the same lament at every opportunity. Compared to the troubles others are experiencing she should be ashamed and be counting her blessings. The world doesn't begin and end with her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Again with turning Danny’s sickness about her! It’s been tough for me and him? Give over Julie you were taking a break to look after him and as expected your back on not even more than 25 hours later !
Aw here.. isn’t everything turned around to be about her, you’d swear she had bleeping tonsillitis not the child🙄
And she’s so sad things are the same a year on ... duck sake give over you total mouth, this affects everyone not just you😤 such a selfish big hallion. If she had real problems she would know all about them, count ur blessings & just duck up ...

Reactions: 9
I tell ye what them toy box lids are heavy. Not being an asshole but that could have slammed down on him. My wee girl did it to her fingers once it was awful.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know what other way to put it but it sounds “deathy” why did she do that???? 😬
I know what you mean, I felt exactly the same way. It’s an unfortunate choice of words and just reminds me of things I’ve seen written on memorials and the fact it’s written on a box... it just feels a bit off 🥴

Agree it feels a bit odd, why didn't she just get Happy 1st Birthday or something? 🙈

Reactions: 3
Oh Christ on a cross she's actually gurning again about "missing out on so much" yet again 🙈 Change the bloody record ffs.

She done well at staying off her phone anyway 🙄 her return to work is going great too, one day is it she's worked?
Here don't for she will be back in a full 5 days to prove us wrong and I feel for her co-workers if that's what they have to listen to. They are probably glad she's only been in one day so far lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn't pick up on the box thing last night. Just saw it there now on her story. Now, firstly it is beautiful, looks really well made. I get that to mummies their kids will always be their babies lol I'm still my mummys baby at the age of 38 🙈🙈😂😂 and she tells me I always will be her baby (I'm the youngest child lol) but forever our little boy just doesn't seem right. I've definitely seen it in memorials etc.
Gorgeous box, and if they're happy great.
Maybe she's gonna keep baby keepsakes in it or something 🤷🤷

Reactions: 1
Her baby isn't under one anymore so technically she can't bubble with anyone anymore lol!!

• Haha
The balloons 😳 she’s being crafty with the stories, not showing her whole family in the house 😉

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.