JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes constantly at it

I think it depends on whether it's a counterfeit item (for example think a belt with gg on it not made by gucci) or if it's an imitation (a gucci style belt with cc on it). Counterfeit items are illegal to sell so i imagine it would be a big no no to promote but if its just an imitation it's OK. I just used the belt as an example because there were a lot of those 'gucci style' belts around not that long ago. Alot of it is to do with confusing consumers so if it looks like people would buy the item thinking its made by the designer its generally illegal. Its kinda hard to know without seeing the item but if you think of the lv logo on a bag if the bag is using the actual lv logo it's illegal because it would be a counterfeit but if its using a different logo in the same style it's more likely to be classed an imitation and be OK.
Its the actual logos but coming from Instagram shops, for example a Christian Dior necklace

Reactions: 1
Yes constantly at it

Its the actual logos but coming from Instagram shops, for example a Christian Dior necklace
It's a bit of a dodgy one to be honest. I don't follow whoever this is. But it's not actually illegal to buy counterfeit or fake goods only to sell them. Promoting them is a bit of a grey area that kinda depends on whether people know they're counterfeit and if she's getting money from it. If they're being gifted to her or she's doing ads for the company you could report to the ASA (if you wanted).

Why anyone would be showing that they buy fakes is beyond me if you can't afford the real deal just buy from the high street like everyone else. It just screams all fur coat and no knickers! These insta huns are mental like why not style yourself to look trendy and high end from the affordable brands, it would be so much more relatable. I'd rather watch someone review products from boohoo than gucci.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's a bit of a dodgy one to be honest. I don't follow whoever this is. But it's not actually illegal to buy counterfeit or fake goods only to sell them. Promoting them is a bit of a grey area that kinda depends on whether people know they're counterfeit and if she's getting money from it. If they're being gifted to her or she's doing ads for the company you could report to the ASA (if you wanted).

Why anyone would be showing that they buy fakes is beyond me if you can't afford the real deal just buy from the high street like everyone else. It just screams all fur coat and no knickers! These insta huns are mental like why not style yourself to look trendy and high end from the affordable brands, it would be so much more relatable. I'd rather watch someone review products from boohoo than gucci.
Gifted and ads from local drop shops (derry/londonderry area). The thing is she does actually promote the affordable shops and is good at it but drops these fakes in occasionally. It's what goes on behind the production of these fake goods that annoys me, human trafficking, child labour etc and I feel like they justify it by doing this

Reactions: 3
Gifted and ads from local drop shops (derry/londonderry area). The thing is she does actually promote the affordable shops and is good at it but drops these fakes in occasionally. It's what goes on behind the production of these fake goods that annoys me, human trafficking, child labour etc and I feel like they justify it by doing this
That's a real pity when she's doing a good job otherwise. Very hard to support people who support shady business practices. Like I said above with the mlms aswell. You can definitely report anyone selling counterfeit items to trading standards it is an illegal offence. Maybe someone could comment or message her and let her know about all those things that happen behind the scenes of counterfeiting rather than reporting her? Maybe she's just genuinely ignorant and hasn't thought about any of that 🤷‍♀️ it's one of those things that seems quite innocent on the surface but like you say its the awful stuff behind the scenes

That's a real pity when she's doing a good job otherwise. Very hard to support people who support shady business practices. Like I said above with the mlms aswell. You can definitely report anyone selling counterfeit items to trading standards it is an illegal offence. Maybe someone could comment or message her and let her know about all those things that happen behind the scenes of counterfeiting rather than reporting her? Maybe she's just genuinely ignorant and hasn't thought about any of that 🤷‍♀️ it's one of those things that seems quite innocent on the surface but like you say its the awful stuff behind the scenes
No am not going to report her, I don't take things to real life but most of them have a wee nosey on here so she might see what she is doing and stop, you couid possibly be right maybe she thinks it's harmless

Right folks, Julie is looking advice for a stair-gate, would like recommendations (her way of begging, gift it to me!), and is willing to look on Amazon or Argos!!
Ffs, if Danny is as strong as she makes out Argos will be moaned about yet again, if Danny manages to open it or if the gate doesn't fit. It won't matter that she didn't fit it properly or measure the width of her stairs, when she looks for a refund.
Any company out there with an ounce of sense would stay well clear of gifting her any child safety equipment!

Reactions: 11
She needs a bull pen..... If he's as big of a brute as she says.

I'm sure boyo can help her there...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have second hand embarrassment for her. Oh wait, you couldn't embarrass her, she has no shame?!!!

Reactions: 7
She said she would be using that selfie clicker shite she was spoofing about last week to take all her "outfit pics" 🙄 there she is today posing into the mirror, phone in hand. She doesn't even try to convince us she believes in the shite she promotes. As Bruce Forsythe used to say "if the price is right". Don't even start me on the begging.

Reactions: 6
She said she would be using that selfie clicker shite she was spoofing about last week to take all her "outfit pics" 🙄 there she is today posing into the mirror, phone in hand. She doesn't even try to convince us she believes in the shite she promotes. As Bruce Forsythe used to say "if the price is right". Don't even start me on the begging.
I’m being dead serious when I say this but that mirror she has (it’s an over the door hanging one I think) makes her look so much smaller than she is. I used to have one similar and it’s very deceiving. I think that’s why she uses it all the time. I’ve seen her so many times in real life and she’s much bigger. I’m not body shaming - but I think it’s why she always uses that same mirror for outfit pics.

Reactions: 6
Husband is a farmer.

I was laughing there watching her story and explained to him what the craic is.

He wondered had she tried a pallet and bit of baler twine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if health visitors haven’t enough on their plates but to be rang about free stair gates. This world is mad!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
As if health visitors haven’t enough on their plates but to be rang about free stair gates. This world is mad!

She's a big gulpin. She can afford a stairgate. She's looking a joiner to make her one. For free obvs.

Reactions: 5
I swear I can't get over her looking to ring the council or health visitor for a free stair gate! Fair enough if your struggling and on benefits but this cow works "full time" also is doing makeup collabs and spends hundreds on makeup and clothes! But when it comes to her son she's looking for free stuff,let's not forget the 30 pound mattress gate! did she not get her fair share from companys when he was born! Greedy bleep of a woman! Her CASH GRAB with Brendan could pay for a bleeping stair gate! 😡

Reactions: 13
She’s a civil servant in full time employment, she can well afford to pay for a stair gate.

She’s disgusting. She got a free pregnancy pillow, heavily discounted items and I suspect a free pram from King’s, did no promotion for their business whatsoever. I suspect she was given free private scans or heavily discounted scans from mid ulster woman’s clinic, did no promotion of their business whatsoever. She begged her hospital bags and changing bags from some company, did no promotion for their business whatsoever. Lidl gifted her a hamper full of baby things, slagged things off (the baby monitor) and did no promotion of their business whatsoever. Healthy Cave (🤬) fed her for months, did no promotion of their business whatsoever. Some random small business gifted her feeding spoons and bowls for weaning, did no promotion of their business or products whatsoever. The list is actually endless.

She’a a big, greedy, selfish, begging witch.

She’s absolutely vile 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did she delete stories?
Think she'd change her mind when age hears they only supply fixed stair gates!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.