JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She already had the woman's name and Facebook profile so why the need to put up a post asking if anyone knew her? 🙄 One reason and one reason only, to try to shame her. Classic bullying behaviour. Mortified for you big Julie. Just you keep shovelling those stinking ding dinners into your gobby mouth.

Reactions: 17
Why is the ‘online’ world a nasty & horrible place Julie? Because of people like you on it, blasting key workers, assuming that someone is talking about you, when no name or wit nor tit was actually mentioned about you, but here I’ll blast her all over my Facebook instead. Did you never learn that you should never assume anything because it makes an ass-out of ‘U’ & ‘me’ but in this case definitely you! Come join us in the ‘real’ world when you’re ready! And stop throwing hissy fits online and act yer age woman!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wonder what The Stinking Cave think of their favourite influencer sending her followers over to a rival ding dinner page AMPX 🙈 great work Julie 😂
I'll not even start on the irony of her revelling in Andy Malone outing "trolls" when she herself is the biggest troll out there vilifying ordinary people over social media. Claims to hate drama but loves to create it as none of us would've known about Emmett or the lady who contacted Stinking Cave if YOU hadn't told us all!!!!

Here's an idea Julie, you're nearly 40, you're a mother now, wise up and put the phone down or even better shove it up your 🍑

P. S The absolute childishness of posting a picture of your Valentine's card and flowers 🙄

View attachment 435691

Literally came here to say the same as above!!!!! What a total fucker.
She can't see any wrong in anything she does. I swear I pity the boyo, he needs to wrong for the hills while he can.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are plenty of influencers get by with never having a bad word said about them so why she thinks the online world is nasty and horrible I have no idea. Was she referring to her Facebook friends laying in to a total stranger on her behalf?

If anything the online world is all alot of us have at the moment, you know the people adhering to the restrictions and following government guidelines who haven’t saw any family or friends since Christmas.

Reactions: 8
To write a statement to say the online world is horrible and do something nice everyday. Did you forget what you did to that poor girl on Friday night?? You were the horrible one online and you were asked to remove the post by numerous people and you didn’t. Julie you need to buy a bigger shovel as the holes you keep digging are getting bigger by the day!!

Reactions: 13
It’s incredible how she thinks. What did she think she did to that poor Emmet? And the girl who she bullied and got her ‘gang’ to bully further by way of saying that she was calling out hate. Load of absolute rubbish. She’s the biggest bully there is out there- and her own worst enemy.
she doesn’t like Tattle because she doesn’t like reading the TRUTH about her actions. I’ve seen people like her in school or work in the past/ playing the victim and acting like they’re hard done to. She needs to give her head a wobble and realise that she’s the issue. People are allowed to have opinions- she has plenty! She just doesn’t like them about her!! 😡

Reactions: 13
Looks like she is in trillick judging by the tiles and kettle. More bubbles than an aero and has the check to slabber about other people breaking regulations.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Looks like she is in trillick judging by the tiles and kettle. More bubbles than an aero and has the check to slabber about other people breaking regulations.
Kevin's Ma will be making the dinner while Julie sits playing with her phone. Or maybe Julie's having a stinking cave meal while everyone else has a Sunday dinner being the great influencer she is.
Wonder when the house will start, she has it on her bio so it must be on the cards soon 🙄

• Haha
Kevin's Ma will be making the dinner while Julie sits playing with her phone. Or maybe Julie's having a stinking cave meal while everyone else has a Sunday dinner being the great influencer she is.
Wonder when the house will start, she has it on her bio so it must be on the cards soon 🙄
The joys. There are enough assholes around here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 435691

Literally came here to say the same as above!!!!! What a total fucker.
The total irony of this - too deluded to see it herself of course! It seems there’s more toxic slagging off to come. This one has shown herself up with the recent antics and there’s no going back from that in my mind, just a pity the loyal followers don’t see any of this

Reactions: 9
She is nothing but big ugly stupid bullying greedy witch.. Between the Argos thing and this how can people still support her

And on another note the "I had to guess his size" duck me is she that thick? Like really. That crying tone of "poor me I missed out". You don't guess. You measure the feet yourself ya twit. Very easy done

And she can stand with her ridiculous forehead and pose with her flowers all she wants. That is not a happy woman like she claims. Aul witch
"Aul witch"... bit got me 🤣🤣. Shes a big ogre , shrek wouldn't have a look in ..I would physically vomit in my mouth every time I looked in the mirror if I was her 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See she is back refereeing again 🤮

HI Julie. Do 58k a favour and Kevin a favour and bin the bleeping nightshift🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It needs put out of its misery 🗑. I keep saying it but I’ve never been so offended by an item of nightwear 🤮
Awwww awful. Bet when she irons it. There’s a bo smell comes from it for shes never clean 😂

Helen needs her head rattled too! Did you hear that greedy bastard say she’s keeping the bag for herself when she gifted it for Danny. !! And she hadn’t got round to buying that boom yet. Does julie actually know how to buy bleeping anything ???
Hi again julie. If you want to support your local business HOW ABOUT GIVE THEM SOME MONEY instead of gimmie gimmie gimmie. Take take take.
Ps take take take that night shirt to the bin. 😘

Boom- book. My bad.

Last edited:
  • Sick
When is that shop ever going to learn?

I've been in there manys a time and saw nice things and then searched them out elsewhere cos I wouldn't give money to a business that gives thon greedy oul hoor the stuff for free.

She has a neck on her. Imagine having to work with that fucker and keep your mouth shut...!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.