JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me you're joking that she rang the health visitor begging for a stair gate? I refuse to watch her stories.

Reactions: 4
Jesus I'm showed for her if she did ring, surely there's no price on keeping your child safe if you're in full time employment with added money coming in from insta an doing make up? Just buy your bucking own rather than ringing to ask an possibly taking it away from someone who was in genuine need and would be grateful for it?! She's the epitome of thinking the world owes her a living thon doll....

Reactions: 10
Jesus I'm showed for her if she did ring, surely there's no price on keeping your child safe if you're in full time employment with added money coming in from insta an doing make up? Just buy your bucking own rather than ringing to ask an possibly taking it away from someone who was in genuine need and would be grateful for it?! She's the epitome of thinking the world owes her a living thon doll....
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 This. All day long 🙌🏻

Reactions: 5
She mentioned health visitor and council and said she’d ring the council tmo (I think) posts all taken down now though. She mentioned that she’d been told it was for everyone not just those working too. Can’t remember exact wording 😊

Reactions: 6
I never seen her stories, sneaky big Julburt deleted them. And why? Because she knows it's wrong that someone who's in full time work and earning a good wage would scrounge free stair gates from the Council. Not that'll it stop her of course. Goes to show all the chat about wanting recommendations for good stair gates was a load of balls, first whiff of a freebie and she's all over it regardless of what brand they are, how strong they are etc.

Reactions: 11
I never seen her stories, sneaky big Julburt deleted them. And why? Because she knows it's wrong that someone who's in full time work and earning a good wage would scrounge free stair gates from the Council. Not that'll it stop her of course. Goes to show all the chat about wanting recommendations for good stair gates was a load of balls, first whiff of a freebie and she's all over it regardless of what brand they are, how strong they are etc.
Don’t get me wrong, I totally agree that those services should be available for those in need. The safety of a child is paramount and although they may want to, not every parent has £100 spare to put up stair gates and should absolutely be given help. However, Julburt does not fall into that category and should be absolutely ashamed of herself for even thinking about approaching those services. I don’t know why but I’m genuinely shocked at the cheek of her.

Reactions: 15
Don’t get me wrong, I totally agree that those services should be available for those in need. The safety of a child is paramount and although they may want to, not every parent has £100 spare to put up stair gates and should absolutely be given help. However, Julburt does not fall into that category and should be absolutely ashamed of herself for even thinking about approaching those services. I don’t know why but I’m genuinely shocked at the cheek of her.
Totally, if you've got stairs in your house and can't afford to make them safe for a baby then absolutely there's no shame whatsoever in accessing the help available. Julie however is just the most blatant freeloader on the gram, just when I thought she couldn't get worse 🙄

Reactions: 8
I’m with you! Great service for those in need.

I’m also shocked at her mainly for having the audacity to put it on her stories. Has she really no clue? Someone obviously had to clue her in for her to delete them.

Also found it a laugh how she asked for recommendations from Amazon or Argos. You know the shop she told everyone to boycott 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wonder what Argos she was planning to scoot to cos there is not a chance she should be showing her face in Coleraine again. I’m actually mortified for the girl... genuinely.

• Haha
Right I’ve missed so much. 1, has she decided to shop in Argos again is she hoping Emmett will give her a free one ? 2, she’s been deleting stories. I’m guessing she was reading on here ?? I haven’t seen any about ringing the health visitor. Brass neck

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right I’ve missed so much. 1, has she decided to shop in Argos again is she hoping Emmett will give her a free one ? 2, she’s been deleting stories. I’m guessing she was reading on here ?? I haven’t seen any about ringing the health visitor. Brass neck

She had one up last night saying she'd been told that if you ring your local council someone comes out and measures and gives you free baby gates....

She deleted it after. It was just after her saying about sending links for Argos or Amazon etc...

Like why wouldn't she contact a local shop and ask about baby gates? She gets enough free tit from small businesses I am sure she'd find a small one happy to accommodate her. Is there not a baby shop in Coleraine sure?

I am almost sure there's one in Long Commons independently owned, or there used to be when I worked in the town!

Reactions: 1
Dear Julie,

SORT YOUR bleeping LIFE OUT, AND GAIN SOME DIGNITY.

P.S HAVE YOU NO bleeping SHAME?

P.S.P.S ASSHOLE

Sincerely,
One struggling mama, who wouldn't dare beg for anything on Instagram for love nor money!

• Heart
Yes, the wane might have taken steps if she hadn't roared like something demented...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The cheek of her looking a free stair gate! That’s a fortune of makeup in that box!!!!!!
She is nothing but a selfish bleep, surely ur child's needs come first so if can afford that makeup u can afford a stair gate, she never seems to pay for nothing for poor Danny everything is always gifted, sorry Julie love kids costs a fortune u should of fought about that, motherhood is not what she expected it to be, am not saying she doesn't love the child but she is always moaning and complaining about him he is a baby and yes motherhood is a hard job which I don't think she actually realised till now

• Heart
Maybe if you had of actually declared your earnings from your wee job on the side Julie you would of been entitled to some self employment grant and you could of afforded that stair gate after all instead of begging. I'm fed up hearing hairdressers and beauticians gurning about loss of earnings during lockdown, for years they declared next to nothing in tax and everything was cash in hand, and they now think they deserve handouts from the government 🤬 It's came back and bit them on the arse now.

Reactions: 29
She's so confusing. Surely she made some coin of the bperfect box which will likely never be mentioned again 🤔🤣

My stair gate for my DOGS was £15 in Argos. £15!!! She would spend that on a bleeping lip pencil

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.