JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder did she pay for that cake and balloons
I would very much doubt it 🙄🙄
They even came & set the whole damn thing up ... sorry but who needs that amount of balloons 🎈....
Ya can’t fool us Jules with two plates on the table 😂. Sly party going on.
And that box is so pretty but the wording ...really, definitely on memorials & memories.
DOSE

Reactions: 9
I wonder did she pay for that cake and balloons
I would doubt it too. To be fair, the cake and balloons are class - just no need for it for a 1 year olds birthday. The people who created the balloon display and cake are obviously extremely talented. If they have given her them for free then they are fools! I genuinely hope she has paid the people for their time and talent but I wouldn’t put anything past the craft of Julburt

Reactions: 6
I would doubt it too. To be fair, the cake and balloons are class - just no need for it for a 1 year olds birthday. The people who created the balloon display and cake are obviously extremely talented. If they have given her them for free then they are fools! I genuinely hope she has paid the people for their time and talent but I wouldn’t put anything past the craft of Julburt
Hope she has paid as none of it is labelled gifted etc. They are fab

Reactions: 6
So are we allowed random people in our house now?

Even when the wane has tonsillitis?

She's such a big fucker.

If I'd ordered a cake and it was gifted I'd be affronted to go back to the person again incase they thought I was looking more free stuff.

• Haha
Don’t think they’ve been gifted but I’d say a very big discount. What way does that work?

Regardless of the pandemic she shouldn’t have people there when he has tonsillitis, is she actually stupid??

Reactions: 5
Don’t think they’ve been gifted but I’d say a very big discount. What way does that work?

Regardless of the pandemic she shouldn’t have people there when he has tonsillitis, is she actually stupid??
I think you are supposed to write collab in that instance but I'm not sure. I just can't see why they can't be transparent about it, but judging by the way she 'promoted' healthy cave I doubt she would have gave the balloon artist so much of a shout out if it wasn't discounted or free. I could be wrong.

Reactions: 7
Balloons were gifted and I'm fairly certain they need to be marked gifted in every story slide they're featured in. Celebrated with her bubble 🙄 aye right you buck eejit, are balloon displays essential services? Thought only work like essential maintenance is allowed to be carried out atm?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
They should have been marked in her story gifted. Party with our bubble, what about your other bubble in trillick lol poor cunts didn't make the cut 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They should have been marked in her story gifted. Party with our bubble, what about your other bubble in trillick lol poor cunts didn't make the cut 😅
I had to mute her stories as she is a head wrecker. The ‘other’ bubble didn’t get a look in. If you wish to change your bubble in NI you must wait 10 days before creating another. Julie can’t wait 10 mins. God knows if the brothers household are bubbling with another.

Gurning every day about how hard she has had it and there she is breaking the Covid rules. She is almost 40 years of age. Why can she not act responsibly?? I teach teenagers who haven’t been in the same room as their grandparents for the best part of a year who are much more socially/morally aware than she is.

• Heart
I had to mute her stories as she is a head wrecker. The ‘other’ bubble didn’t get a look in. If you wish to change your bubble in NI you must wait 10 days before creating another. Julie can’t wait 10 mins. God knows if the brothers household are bubbling with another.

Gurning every day about how hard she has had it and there she is breaking the Covid rules. She is almost 40 years of age. Why can she not act responsibly?? I teach teenagers who haven’t been in the same room as their grandparents for the best part of a year who are much more socially/morally aware than she is.
I commented under her post about bubbles and she quickly deleted the messages and blocked the account.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I just don’t understand why that balloon business would “gift” her anything. Did they “gift” her the display for the christening too? She’s the worst advertisement for anything. Never mind the fact she’s breaching Covid guidelines, she’s turned her sons birthday into an advertisement.

Nothing is sacred or private with her. It’s pathetic that an almost 40 year old woman has to live her life for and through social media. I’ve had her on mute but look at her stories when there’s an update here but I’ve finally hit unfollow. She disgusts me in every way and I can’t bear to see her moon face or her poor wein plastered all over Instagram again.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.