JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Healthy Cave are at major fault here and Julie is nothing but a keyboard warrior. All talk behind a phone, the exact behaviour we witnessed 2 weeks ago.
That person who complained didn’t mention any names and for all we know she may not have even meant Julie. Julie is not the only influencer does a piss poor job of advertising them, witnessed someone yesterday displaying their gifted meals and I still know feck all about the company!!

Reactions: 11
Is the post still up? If it is you'd think someone would take it down.

If I thought healthy cave wouldn't send on the details then I'd be emailing them with my thoughts!!
I have emailed them as they didn’t respond to my Instagram message. Awaiting their response.

Julie has shown her true colours by her behaviour last night. She is a bully. Trying to disguise herself as a victim to encourage others to bully the person that sent the message was manipulative. She didn’t use Instagram to do it either, she used the cesspit that is Facebook as she knew exactly what she was doing and how her minions would respond. She’s disgusting.

Reactions: 12
Healthy cave can go and duck off! At the end of the day, if you look at their Instagram, any other “influencers” they are working with actually promote the meals, give information regarding plans and prices etc and - dare I say it - look healthy. Julburt is the definition of lazy - particularly in her promotion of their brand. She gets off her sofa to make unnecessary journeys to buy coffee and buns. Before anyone comes for me - I’m no skinny Minnie myself and I’m not body shaming anyone - she’s just a lazy big witch.

The neck of her this night. Big hallion!!!! How dare she play the victim card!!!!! That person didn’t say anything wrong and nobody is out to get her! She’s just doing a tit job promoting their product

I messaged healthy cave on Instagram yesterday asking why they were using this particular influencer (Julburt) for P.R. as I didn’t think she was doing their brand any justice and I got no response. They have breached GDPR by passing on this woman’s details to that brute and she’s a piece of tit if she’s shared it on Facebook. I haven’t had Facebook in years so I didn’t see the craic.

Apologies for the rant but she is a piece of work.

And breathe 🧘‍♂️
Julie and Healthy Cave should hang their heads in shame.
Healthy Cave obviously cannot deal with complaints or comments in a professional manner, and by sharing the personal details have broken confidentiality. If they follow Julie they would see what a shambles she is, as her promoting skills are zero, but well done on designing a new box!

Poor Julie had a stressful evening, but she has taken no account of the stress that she has subsequently caused the person who commented by naming and shaming them on social media. If she had valid concerns regarding the comment there are other ways to deal with this without making it a public slanging match, but as we know that's how she works, just another tantrum from Julie where she names and shames because someone didn't blow smoke up her arse!

Reactions: 8
Julie and Healthy Cave should hang their heads in shame.
Healthy Cave obviously cannot deal with complaints or comments in a professional manner, and by sharing the personal details have broken confidentiality. If they follow Julie they would see what a shambles she is, as her promoting skills are zero, but well done on designing a new box!

Poor Julie had a stressful evening, but she has taken no account of the stress that she has subsequently caused the person who commented by naming and shaming them on social media. If she had valid concerns regarding the comment there are other ways to deal with this without making it a public slanging match, but as we know that's how she works, just another tantrum from Julie where she names and shames because someone didn't blow smoke up her arse!
so she thinks it was ok to name & shame Emmett from Argos? Is she just into shaming people online in trying to make herself appear like the victim? What an absolute brute of a person she is 🙈 she has a serious Godlike complex about herself doesn’t she, absolute notions of herself the aun doll! She thinks she’s untouchable, god help the next critter for it’s only a matter of time, and she wonders why there’s a thread on Tattle about her?! All she has given us on her by that fb drama last night is more fuel to the fire 🔥 she needs to get off social media 🤢🤢🤢 she needs to go away give her head a wobble & take along hard look at herself in that mirror she posts her #OOTD on 🤢 she actually comes across as a terrible nasty human 🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
so she thinks it was ok to name & shame Emmett from Argos? Is she just into shaming people online in trying to make herself appear like the victim? What an absolute brute of a person she is 🙈 she has a serious Godlike complex about herself doesn’t she, absolute notions of herself the aun doll! She thinks she’s untouchable, god help the next critter for it’s only a matter of time, and she wonders why there’s a thread on Tattle about her?! All she has given us on her by that fb drama last night is more fuel to the fire 🔥 she needs to get off social media 🤢🤢🤢 she needs to go away give her head a wobble & take along hard look at herself in that mirror she posts her #OOTD on 🤢 she actually comes across as a terrible nasty human 🤮
She's a total narcissist!!

She's an only girl isn't she? Her mother would have told her she was amazing, and she still believes she's right in everything she says and does.

Totally full of herself.

It's time people like Julie learnt that treating people like dirt isn't attractive.

That well used quote "blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make your own shine brighter" seems apt on this occasion!!

She took the post down on her fb and she posted this. She thinks that she’s in the right. God what a twit. Obviously she was told she had to take it down
EC388745-FC70-4436-9ACA-3CC72E3BF0BF.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Post removed. Julie doesn’t like dramas!! BS why put it on social media if you didn’t want drama from your post. I think she is a bully and stupid to think people havent screened shot this and that it could be used against her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Post removed. Julie doesn’t like dramas!! BS why put it on social media if you didn’t want drama from your post. I think she is a bully and stupid to think people havent screened shot this and that it could be used against her.
She really is a narcissist.... 🤬
I really hope the person takes this further, her & cave need highlighted big style.
She works for the dole so she knows full well all about confidentiality, you fucked up good & proper you bullying fucker. 😡
Clean yourself up you total mess🤢

Reactions: 9
her 2nd name is drama at this stage 🙈 Julie Drama Doherty, she is a great Brand Ambassador for Tattle #BA & that’s her without even really trying, imagine is she did try 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Julie Doherty you are a horrible human being who I hope has no luck going for you, you are ridiculous. From naming a hard working manager through this pandemic now to put up a post for someone writing to a company that you ‘work’ with? Julie them meals aren’t doing you any favours anyway.. Healthy Cave should realise what a sort of person you are anyway.. twit no wonder you and Antonio are besties, two lazy fuckers

How dare she try to take any form of moral high ground. She’s completely in the wrong! Am I missing something......?

So a person messaged Healthy Cave basically saying they should review who they’re working with as some aren’t doing a good job for them. Didn’t name Julie.

Healthy cave inform Julburt and provide the person who sent them the comments name - the person is from the limavady area so the conclusion is drawn that they must be inferring to Julie.

Detective Julburt looks up the person and messages them asking what she’s done to offend them - despite the message not naming Julie or saying anything bad.

Julburt then proceeds to post on Facebook in an attempt to contact the person who messaged healthy cave - basically claiming she’s a victim of bullying.

Julburt’s minions attack the person who made the comment - exactly what Julburt hoped they would.

Julburt removes the post - mission accomplished - claiming she’s in the right and defending herself.

What’s she right about and what’s she defending herself from? Someone with an opinion that she’s doing a rubbish job promoting a brand?

She’s a nasty witch.

Julie - you’re doing a tit job promoting healthy cave. You’ve put more effort into bullying a random person on Facebook who made a valid point than you have advertising Healthy Cave meals the last 9 months. You’re an embarrassment and should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.

Also, as a Civil Servant you should conduct yourself to a much higher standard of behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She is nothing but big ugly stupid bullying greedy witch.. Between the Argos thing and this how can people still support her

And on another note the "I had to guess his size" duck me is she that thick? Like really. That crying tone of "poor me I missed out". You don't guess. You measure the feet yourself ya twit. Very easy done

And she can stand with her ridiculous forehead and pose with her flowers all she wants. That is not a happy woman like she claims. Aul witch

• Heart
She took the post down on her fb and she posted this. She thinks that she’s in the right. God what a twit. Obviously she was told she had to take it down
View attachment 433955
Is she missing the major point that her name wasn’t actually mentioned???? If I were her I’d be more concerned as to why Healthy Cave thought it was me. After all the person said “my area” - could be Limavady, could be Derry, could be Co Derry, could be anywhere in NI!

They should both be ashamed of themselves!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Fair bleeping play to the girl for contacting them! She’s done what half the town are thinking! And all her little Julions now licking up her hole! They can all duck right off.

She looked a lot healthier pregnant than she does now!

The whole thing has to be a massive breach of GDPR? If I was the person in question I wouldn't think twice about getting legal advice.
Julie goes on about here and 'the trolls', pot, kettle and black springs to mind.
Can you imagine if this had been the other way round and it was her name plastered all over everywhere?!
That poor woman, she was only speaking the truth, privately, to the company.
My friend, if you're reading this I hope you're ok. I hope you can hold your head high as you've done nothing wrong. Please seek legal advice as it really seems like a massive breach.
Julie if you're reading this I hope you're ashamed of how you conducted yourself. I hope you realise you're nothing but a troll and definitely not the victim you claim to be. Though I don't know why I bother addressing you as you clearly don't have the capability to fathom that what you have done is wrong.

By the way, valentines day is tomorrow. Maybe leave the roses until then 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope someone points the woman in question to this thread and the support she has here.

And I hope Healthy Cave also take a look here and see what damage they've done.

They're all a disgrace.

Sure she never once says what's in the meals, if they're tasty and filling, how it might be a family owned company, small, local business, set up on the back of a dream or the owners need for fast healthy food, was it the brainchild of a busy working mother or are the ingredients sourced locally?

Jesus Christ, it took me five seconds to think of the few things we might like to know about the meals...not that they've designed a new box...

I hope you're reading here Julie, you're disgusting. And if any of her family members or friends are reading this, just remind her where she came from, who the hell does she think she is posting someone's name on social media because of a genuine concern.

We can discuss Julie here as she puts herself out there for discussion, she promotes herself on her platform and leaves herself open for criticism - that other lady didn't in any shape or form ask for this publicity, she simply said what we've said all along, she's not a good promoter for healthy cave!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
HEAR HEAR!!!!!!

what an absolute pig....! Be kind my arse.... she is so full of it I can’t believe what a narcissist!

She really is a narcissist.... 🤬
I really hope the person takes this further, her & cave need highlighted big style.
She works for the dole so she knows full well all about confidentiality, you fucked up good & proper you bullying fucker. 😡
Clean yourself up you total mess🤢

Reactions: 6
HEAR HEAR!!!!!!

what an absolute pig....! Be kind my arse.... she is so full of it I can’t believe what a narcissist!
I tell yous all now, she’s in need of a damn good slap 👋
Cave you set of cunts, I hope you lot are sued, & Julbert be you careful, you work for the civil service & should well know data protection/confidentiality, I sincerely hope you get grilled👌
Appalling behaviour. 😡😡
Be Kind .. my ass 🙄🙄
She’s bullied two ppl now online, total waster. Yet she’s done nothing wrong, she’s clean mad about herself, away on you big hateful witch & grow the duck up. 😤
Kevin how the hell do you put up with that, I’m sure ur family are clean affronted ...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.