Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluntbish

Cannot deal with her gurning that covid has taken another milestone from her 🙄 wise up Julie, you have a beautiful healthy child who's turning 1, you're engaged to be married, you're about to start building a new house, you have a secure job as well as your insta "work", you spent a good part of your maternity leave gallivanting and out for a "wee scoot".
What exactly has covid or lockdown taken from you? I've said it before and I'll say if again, I have no idea what her expectations of maternity leave were. So many people lost family, lost jobs, front line workers stretched to their limits but poor Julie can't have a huge birthday bash for a 1 year old who has no idea what a birthday is ffs.
A FUCKIN MEN SISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Mm998876

I'm doing good now thank you everyone. I just wish some of these Instagram huns step outside their wee boxes of self importance and see that there are real struggles outside their little worlds!! Yes we all moan but it's the daily moaning that her struggles are sooo bad that's really got me!! She has a beautiful child and is in a more privileged position that most. Be grateful for what you have!!

• Heart

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
They should have been marked in her story gifted. Party with our bubble, what about your other bubble in trillick lol poor cunts didn't make the cut 😅

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Two waffle makers in as many weeks but cried over a £30 mattress. Priorities 🤦🏻‍♀️ Waffles for a waffle 🤣 I’ll see myself out.

• Haha

RandomMess

Chatty Member
I will still read here too however I feel exactly the same. Seeing her angers me and seeing her sit on her big arse and ignoring that wee dote all date makes me so cross. And when I look at her talking to her phone it's not a nice lady looking at the camera, it's a two-faced, ignorant, spoilt, pathetic excuse for a grown woman. God love that wee boy and his daddy get some happiness soon.

Her "boyo" is the saddest most unhappiest looking man I've ever laid eyes on. He just always looks scundered. And is it really any wonder with that big lump always whinging?

• Haha

Bluntbish

Think Julie would've preferred to give birth to a walking, talking, toilet trained 5 year old. She doesn't seem to be enjoying very much about the baby stage.
Well I hate to break it to her but they are much more noisy and annoying at 5! 😂 My wee one is very loud and annoying and I wouldn't have it any other way! That's what kids are, but they are also so very special and precious and when they are loud it's only a small fraction compared to the amount of love and joy they give out. I was told I'd never have a child of my own due to severe childhood illness, and fortunately I was blessed with a very unplanned but a very much loved little baby! Julie you should embrace these moments because in the blink of an eye he will have his own family and you will regret not putting your phone down and giving your all to him, because that's what mother's do.

• Heart
Absolutely diabolical the way she got on there yesterday.

Yes she may have been told by a staff member that she could refund it but that doesn't mean its gospel. Suck it up and move on. She is the complete opposite of the #bekind persona she tries to display and this is her true colours.

A self entitled BULLY. How dare she mention his name. That is slander. The guy has a job to do and just because it didnt go your way, youre away crying. Wise up. Nothing else to be at! Disgrace

LadyWhistledown

She needs to look closer to home & realise that she is the troll, blasting out innocent hardworking key workers all because she needed an essential item... a mattress of course! And then screenshotting that woman and blasting her all over Facebook, maybe that’s why she didn’t talk about it on Instagram because she thought we would go on about that too without realising that there are people in her ‘friends’ list on Facebook also on here, must be killing her trying to work out who it is on her Facebook 😂

We should write in to AMPX in Emmetts defense and let him know about Julie 🤣🤣🤣 wouldn’t that be an absolute roar !!!

• Haha

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Full time working mother life. Is she for real she worked about 2 days this week. Try working from home and home schooling. And don't get me started on that fake laugh she keeps doing. She is really getting on my tits 🤣 can you tell? 🤣🤣

• Haha

Jaybe

She got a Costa, I wonder if she was down crying in Argos again? 👀
Nearly a year into a global pandemic and Julz hasn't grasped what essential travel means! Julie, if you're reading this and I'm 100% certain you are, a takeaway coffee from a coffee shop 13 miles away is NOT, I repeat NOT ESSENTIAL! Should've realised that you showering, managing to get your hair and make up done was overkill for helping your mum out, and you're obviously not that broke when you can afford another coffee-shop coffee! Get a grip on yourself, its muppets like you who keep the rest of the population in lockdown. We would all love the chance to grab a coffee with friends and family, so stay at home and give the rest of us a chance!
Hope you popped into Argos, eating humble pie and grovelled to Emmet begging his forgiveness when you were out a wee scoot!

Columbo

VIP Member
I usually ask someone I know...

She's just looking it free. As per.
She could always contact Kings, ya know the place that handed her a buggy for free, and ask what they would recommend then put her hand in her pocket and pay for it. Sickens me that she never supports the businesses that provide her with freebies. No word of the stair gates since either. I wonder did she get her free ones from the Council.

Honkytonk

I love a wee pancake mixed into my vegetable soup also!!!!!!

I love a wee pancake mixed into my vegetable soup also!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Any of the businesses that works with her, that tramp from Cookstown or any of the other instahuns will not be receiving a penny off me.

I used to shop regularly in a lovely clothes shop in Coleraine but they they sent stuff free to that big gulpin and I haven't set foot in it since.

I can't understand why these businesses think they'd get anything back from giving free stuff - surely if your product is worth having, it's worth paying for it?

I also follow (and regularly buy from) pearl and grace and I am so delighted they don't send stuff to influencers, or I'd have to stop buying from them too!!!

Edited to correct spelling!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I was just about to say about Kings, maybe they’ve had their eyes opened that gifting these bloggers all these free prams, maternity pillows etc isn’t worth it when everyone of them can afford to buy them themselves when there’s actually people out there struggling.
They’ve probably seen a decrease in sales from normal folk. I’m in the early stages of pregnancy and my mum swears by Kings as a baby shop, she got everything for my younger siblings there but I wouldn’t spend a penny because of all the freebies they’ve given away. Why should I have to pay full whack and the likes of LMD and Julie put a few stories up and get £100s worth of gear free???

• Heart

LadyWhistledown

She even sits down to clean 🙊 here we go again with the pity party guaranteed once a week ‘I feel like s**t’ story/post, snooze alert 🚨 💤 if there’s nothing ‘exciting’ to tell us just don’t bother coming on to tell us that there’s nothing exciting going on, funnily enough we’re in Lockdown in the middle of a global pandemic, except for the Limavady area obviously 🙄 do people not get that driving to the beach is a non essential trip, what if something happened whilst driving to & from your destination that caused you to need the attention of the NHS and took away attention from someone in ICU with Covid 19 and put another nurse/ward/doctor under UNNECESSARY pressure all because you decided to go for a ‘wee trip to the beach’ or Tim
Hortons/Costa for your coffee, STAY AT HOME! CMB is the same and all them non essential trips! Go for a walk around your neighbourhood where there is less risk to you & the NHS! *mic drop* 🎤

MaisieT92

She has to know how bad it looks 😬

If she paid full price for her egg she’d be getting the most out of it seeing as it can be used up to aprox 3 years old.

xo_caz_xo

Did ye's know that she didn't get the correct shade in that cc cream.
She doesn't think she got the right shade but she might try it again if she gets the right shade because she definitely got the wrong shade.
Oxidised so it did, made it more orange but she thinks it was the wrong shade but she'll definitely try it again if she gets it in the correct shade 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha