JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says the wain looks sad... Maybe he's taking after his da cos that man has the saddest eyes I've ever seen.

It is shocking how much it irrationally annoys me when she keeps pushing her hair up.

She turns my stomach. Finally unfollwed.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
You are SO right!!! The poor child jumped out of his skin. Def why she muted it. Big cow that she is!!!
Anybody else notice the big gulpin obviously muted her video when she clearly shouted at the waine pulling clothes out of a basket because you can clearly see him jump 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure there isn't a person in the country that doesn't have the LMD palette already.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good for you!! I love reading but I can’t bear to follow her. She’s a dose.

She says the wain looks sad... Maybe he's taking after his da cos that man has the saddest eyes I've ever seen.

It is shocking how much it irrationally annoys me when she keeps pushing her hair up.

She turns my stomach. Finally unfollwed.
Me!!!! I don’t have one or anything b perfect!!!
I'm pretty sure there isn't a person in the country that doesn't have the LMD palette already.

Reactions: 6
I meant every person in their target market will already have it. Seems a bit stupid doesn't it 🤔
Must be close to it’s use by date!!!! B perfect has to be aiming for the teen market but I can’t understand why a teenager would want to follow Julie. I’m around the same age as her and I cannot relate to her in any way.

Reactions: 5
She’s literally brought out a cardboard sleeve with BPerfect, scraping the bottom of the barrel I think 🙈 it’s like they’ve ran out of ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s literally brought out a cardboard sleeve with BPerfect, scraping the bottom of the barrel I think 🙈 it’s like they’ve ran out of ideas
Awk but now sure Brendan has been on at her for yeeeaaarrrrssss to collaborate. Aye right Julie, more like you've been on at him. And guess what, your wee box is pure keek.

• Haha
So Brendan didn’t know which one to stick in big Julie’s box so he put them both in... 🤮 Yikes! Does the boyo know about this?? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That LMD palette has been gathering dust in a bargain basket in my local pharmacy for about a year now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not as bad as that hilighter one 🤣🤣 they must have lost so much money on that one
I was surprised it wasn't in Julie's box too. Didn't Brendan say in an interview he completely over estimated how many they'd sell and was left with tit loads of stock, not sure if he named the product he was talking about but so obvious it was that bloody highlighter palette 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
BPerfect haven’t really invested much in this collab have they lol, just a sleeve and sticking their existing products in a box. Not much of a loss to them if it’s a flop! Her name isn’t even on the actual box 😂 don’t get how she’s saying “so proud of this” lol

Somebody needs to take that clicker off her too, fml she can't use the bloody thing, click click click  Just delete them all and rerecord Julie, absolutely manic, straight hair, curly hair, gold glitter eyeshadow, neutral eyeshadow!! So unprofessional 😂😂

And saying everyone loves her top, it's from Asda.... It's too wee for her. The buttons were gaping like mad!

• Haha
She really let herself down even more so the other day by cursing then few hours later comes on with a prerecorded video trying to swindle people out of their hard earned money. I really can’t stand ‘influencers’ or people who think they are cursing on Instagram, just puts me clean off them and shows how they really are 🎭 🎭 🎭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.