JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Instagram hun was in buncrana the other day getting ice-cream I didn't know traveling outside ur Hometown time for ice-cream was essential it must be different rules if ur a Instagram hun 🤷 this is same one who was in river island trying clothes on before Xmas when everyone eles was only allowed to buy not try on, am sick to death of the whole lot of them going around like the rules don't apply to them and they are better than everyone eles cause they have a big following

Reactions: 7
Another Instagram hun was in buncrana the other day getting ice-cream I didn't know traveling outside ur Hometown time for ice-cream was essential it must be different rules if ur a Instagram hun 🤷 this is same one who was in river island trying clothes on before Xmas when everyone eles was only allowed to buy not try on, am sick to death of the whole lot of them going around like the rules don't apply to them and they are better than everyone eles cause they have a big following
Does she not live in Buncrana?

Reactions: 2
"I've never been fatter" she says. Great advertisement for Healthy Cave then. I'm not shaming her for her weight at all, I don't care what size she is but why is she accepting free calorie controlled meals from a business when she's not actively watching her diet? Freeloading at it's finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't normally post but her woe is me rant really rattled my cage this morning. My poor hair, poor eyebrows. Aye right. She wants to get some perspective. I've been through chemo during lockdown and lost all my hair and eyebrows and eyelashes and she's on complaining about a few roots that are only weeks only considering she's obviously been getting her hair done on the sly. That girl wants to have real problems and she how she fairs then.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't normally post but her woe is me rant really rattled my cage this morning. My poor hair, poor eyebrows. Aye right. She wants to get some perspective. I've been through chemo during lockdown and lost all my hair and eyebrows and eyelashes and she's on complaining about a few roots that are only weeks only considering she's obviously been getting her hair done on the sly. That girl wants to have real problems and she how she fairs then.
Thinking of you, I really hope you’re doing ok because those complaints must be very hard to hear. Perspective is definitely what they all need on insta it’s either moaning or boasting I’m so over grown women acting this way.

Reactions: 10
Does she not live in Buncrana?
I didn't know that I just honesty fought she lived in Derry, as most of her posts are always her in the town i Noticed

"I've never been fatter" she says. Great advertisement for Healthy Cave then. I'm not shaming her for her weight at all, I don't care what size she is but why is she accepting free calorie controlled meals from a business when she's not actively watching her diet? Freeloading at it's finest.
I was thinking she was going to be getting gifted meals from ampx as they are always liking her posts at the moment it wouldn't surprise me

Reactions: 3
I didn't know that I just honesty fought she lived in Derry, as most of her posts are always her in the town i Noticed

I was thinking she was going to be getting gifted meals from ampx as they are always liking her posts at the moment it wouldn't surprise me
Was she recently gifted a dyson hairdryer?

Did anyone message and ask her if she'd tried healthy cave meals to help with her weightloss journey? 🤭🤭🤭

I hope you're on the road to recovery now? ❤ She doesn't read the room at all, does she?

Reactions: 4
I hope you're doing better. Puts it all in perspective ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder does she have post natal depression/depression cos she seems so lost and miserable after her much longed for child.

Reactions: 5
Was she recently gifted a dyson hairdryer?
Yes I think It was gifted, sure none of the Instagram huns seem to pay for nothing it's a disgrace, I know someone personal who said sure we would all be gorgeous if we had the money to afford to buy all the beauty products, makeup, clothes etc all the Instagram girls have it upset me hearing that people now don't think they are good enough or attractive enough unless u have all these high-end products which is not the case, it's becoming a dangerous trend which is effecting some peoples mental health and the young generation of young girls

• Heart
Wonder what day she will be off this week.

to the person who said they have been through chemo, sorry to hear and I hope you are doing better ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm doing good now thank you everyone. I just wish some of these Instagram huns step outside their wee boxes of self importance and see that there are real struggles outside their little worlds!! Yes we all moan but it's the daily moaning that her struggles are sooo bad that's really got me!! She has a beautiful child and is in a more privileged position that most. Be grateful for what you have!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is clearly only using the crave meals so she doesn't have to cook for her or the boyo and sure it's saving her a few Pounds on her shopping when they are free 😂 am personally not a fan of them any of them meals ampx or healthy crave lean fifteen sell they are simple meals that can made at home for Half the price and batch cooked for what they are selling them for they wouldn't satisfy me at all I like having different meals I would get bored of eating the same low calorie chicken curry every week

Reactions: 6
She is clearly only using the crave meals so she doesn't have to cook for her or the boyo and sure it's saving her a few Pounds on her shopping when they are free 😂 am personally not a fan of them any of them meals ampx or healthy crave lean fifteen sell they are simple meals that can made at home for Half the price and batch cooked for what they are selling them for they wouldn't satisfy me at all I like having different meals I would get bored of eating the same low calorie chicken curry every week
This is exactly it, only taking them because they're free, would she actually pay for them? Not a chance. Boyo probably eating them to save Julbert the hassle of peeling spuds while sitting on the sofa. Still not over that tbh 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is exactly it, only taking them because they're free, would she actually pay for them? Not a chance. Boyo probably eating them to save Julbert the hassle of peeling spuds while sitting on the sofa. Still not over that tbh 🙈
Lol 🤣🤣🤣 I had forgotten about that!!! Affronted for her! Can't even stand at the sink to peel a couple of spuds!

• Haha
Lol 🤣🤣🤣 I had forgotten about that!!! Affronted for her! Can't even stand at the sink to peel a couple of spuds!
And she wants to be a farmer's wife 😂 I don't know of any farmer men who would be into all that microwave meals, they like good hearty meals of meat, spuds, and veg its what they are brought up on

Reactions: 6
I’d be mortified if any of my family or friends saw me peeling potatoes while sitting down, not that they would! But broadcasting it to all the followers she has no shame. I’d say Kevin’s family and friends must be rolling their eyes so far back in their heads at big Julz and her saucy Bullseye nightie.... 😂😂😂😂 she must be the talk of the farm and beyond!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I will NEVER be over this!!! The worst is everytime I’m peeling spuds (at the sink btw) I think about her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.