Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
It’s when she says Danny’s just away for a nap and shows us the wain on the monitor, EVERYTIME! Aye julie. Believed ye. Didn’t think he was out the front cutting the fucking grass

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey guys
So yep it's me Alison, I saw a few posts about me after a friend let me know I was being spoken about and honestly it doesn't bother me you saying about my content etc, we all have opinions and it's grand. I can say my content has been rubbish this while back as I really lost the love for it all. I know there was a comment about me being one thing one day and something the next, it might look that way but really this is just all about lifestyle for me and what I enjoy and want to share, hope youse understand.
Whoever had seen me in their work and rude and entitled I'm really sorry if I ever came across that way and if I was a bitch to Scott, heck no point in lying I was probably bickering at him lol

Please to the person who said about my tongue and jaw, I can't help that 😂 it's unfortunately part of my epilepsy and the tremors that come with it
Just want to say about the meals, there wasn't going to be a before or after, the meals were discussed from the point of view of busy mums, or in my case quick and easy on days were maybe I have fitted etc.
For the skincare, I am really grateful to Collab with mainly Dermalogica, Image and Pixi and normally for the skincare it's always used a good month or so before chatting after an initial story etc.
I totally get youse have your opinions, I have been on here for a nosy the odd time the past few months, curiosity can sometimes get the better of us all, but please just keep my illness out of it
Ali xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Ilovewine

How come she's not away at the BPerfect shop opening in Belfast?

I see LMD etc there. Is Julie not an ambassador too? Or maybe now she's a mammy she can't go out in the evenings...🙄
I don't blame her for not going. No social distancing on their big double decker. Live dj when the bars aren't allowed live entertainment and are facing closures ect roaring shouting and singing.... No thanks the more I see from bperfect the more I hate the brand! They'll have a big after party after no doubt

Reactions: 20

Columbo

VIP Member
"Don't go to argos" on the contrary Julz, I've got a box of quality street left over from Chrimbo and I'm leaving it into Coleraine Argos today for the attention of Emmet. Have a green triangle on us Tattlers Emmet ya legend 🍵🤣

And her saying the mattress wasn't fit for purpose? Ah no Julie there was nothing wrong with the mattress, you just couldn't be arsed to check if it was the right size. Then straight into talking about her Bperfect and hair care freebies.

Read the room Julie, people are raging that you vilified that man on social media for doing his job, I dare say he knows what a day's work is like unlike you who sits on your hole waiting for the freebies to arrive at the door. Dose!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

LadyWhistledown

Jesus she wouldn't have that much of a neck on her would she? Surely someone watching her stories will know Emmet and tell him 🤞🤭
I know Emmet, aside from anything first & foremost he is literally one of the nicest guys you could ever meet, so down to earth!! I used to work with him, has she mentioned him on her stories? I need to go watch!

Can’t believe she gave out his name, store name and everything oh my god that poor guy 🙈 I actually hope he doesn’t feel too uncomfortable/paranoid about having his name blasted potentially to +50K people, everyone knowing where he works & what branch, what the hell like, there’s no way he deserved that, that poor guy just follows the company’s policies, he’s not responsible for making them! Would you take the chance of purchasing a mattress from someone else’s house during a pandemic, with porous materials/fibres saturated in potential Covid droplets? Ah no thank you, why do these ‘Instagram huns’ not get about us all being in a Pandemic? Am I missing something here??? 🤯🤯🤯 what is this world coming to, we’re now naming & shaming key workers who have been working the whole way through this pandemic to bring people their essentials whatever the reason may be, but sure I’ll go on and give their names & places of works oh my god, I shake my head in despair1

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
No one

Absolutely no one

Julie "so Danny slept for 2 hours... He was a bit unsettled last night. He farted once so I went to the spare room. But he slept 2 hours there and had about 6oz. He ate a healthy cave meal. I changed him and as i say he slept for 2 bours. Didn't you Danny and you just love that wee remote that wasn't locally bought. Awk i just love him. Was worried there he didn't fart or have a dirty nappy this morning but granny worked her magic and he slept for 2 hours"

"really good offer on oh my glam btw. Im putting him to bed now"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is something else...

The measurements would have been on both items, no need to open the mattress.

I would not want a mattress that Someone else had opened and neither would julie.

Why not contact Kings who have helped her in the past. They sell travel cots and mattresses.

So the story started the manager was ok... Then others have had run ins. How dare she name him like that... She talks about bullys.. Im sorry but anyone who knows him could be watching..

Trading standards.... Dead on julie!!

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Alix123

It literally says on items such as mattresses, pillows, duvets etc that once the packaging is opened, it cannot be returned for hygiene and safety reasons.

Embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 17

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Does anyone know if there's a thread in here for GerryLavz? I remember reading stuff once on an NI bloggers and Instagram thread but the thread seems to have been locked after 37 or so comments and there's no link to another?

I just spotted a post on his grid saying "social media seriously harms your mental health" - a bit rich given that he makes a mint from it and is constantly getting #gifted stuff!

Anyway, sorry, not trying to derail. I see Julie is away to Coleraine a scoot and she's not using her dark eyebrow pencil no more. It was just too dark so it was. So anyway she's not using it no more cos it was dark and she's for Coleraine a wee scoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Oooh my first thread title.

Anyone know where I can get gifted meals to celebrate? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

whatshappenin

Fuck she is annoying, advertising and talking about the Sweet King company but when she gets gifted from Healthy Cave she doesnt talk about them or anything.. Complete sickener, companies need to stop sending her free stuff as I said before...

Ps, Kevin if you want a ride give me a shout😜

• Haha
So Julie can't wash her because she ain't got time? Sorry? What? You do feck all, so how do you not have time to wash your hair? Def needs to take a leaf out off Rachel spoilt belle....shes a different class altogether. Julie is just a lazy lump. Go and wash your greasy hair. 🙄
Maybe if she spent less time doing shit make up that doesn't suit her, she would have time for a shower. Sometimes I can smell it from the screen of my phone. My partner would have told me politely to sort myself out if I was carrying on like her. Thankfully he's never had to because even on days where my depression was at its worst and I didn't want to get off the sofa all day, I still did it. I did it because 1. You feel much better after being somewhat productive, even if all you want to do is curl up into a ball and shut the world off. 2. You have a family to look after and if your partner is busting his or her ass all day working then dinner should be ready for them and the house clean and welcoming and 3. Just because you can't be bothered, you're child needs attention. And shoving a phone in his face is the wrong attention. Babies need fresh air and fresh faces to look at too. Take him to see some family on his daddies side.

I never got on the best with my partner's family but if his mum had a day off and I knew she wasn't busy I always popped in with my wee boy even if it was only half an hour. They are my son's family after all and life just isn't all about me.

For someone who wanted a baby for soo long you’d think she would do less complaining
Babies have nights where they don’t sleep much
Suck it up Julie
This!!!! ♥♥
She's never fucking done gurning. "Hopefully it's just a one off"
He's a baby for Christs sake! Why wouldn't you expect to have very little sleep and be awake all night??? Problem with you Julie is that you've been spoilt all your life and had things handed to you. You should count your fucking blessings you have a baby to waken you in the night as many ladies who I'm sure a majority of watch you, would bloody kill to be you right now! Laying with a wee baby wakening them, yet can't because they can't have children or are maybe too old now and never met someone or could afford surrogacy/sperm donor. Or has maybe had a miscarriage or stillbirth.

And also, act your bloody age and stop wearing them damn choker necklaces. Do nothing for you along with the Hun bun. You just look like a sumo wrestler.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Itsmedoctortea

VIP Member
Yep Julie, stay true to who you are don't become one of those instahuns, you are so much better than them
See this is why I love tattle and get annoyed when we are referred to as trolls/rats, we call a spade a spade and give credit where credit is due🙏❤ keep it up Julie 👌

Reactions: 15

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Never mentions Medicare .....never shops there that’s spoken about
Gets a gifted basket of products that had given her new free content to talk about last few days - goes to BOOTS to talk about the choice in the brands 😂 you couldn’t write it.

Wouldn’t have killed her to take a wee scoot to a local store and showcase the choices pricings etc ... they have branches in Derry after all
No sure send your followers to Boots instead

How bloody ungrateful

• Haha

Purplemania101

Wait til she’s paying nursery fees she will know what broke is!
She’ll be tagging them on Insta looking a reduced rate or maybe she’ll become their brand ambassador 🤣 I heard ages ago she asked her insurance company for a discount and told them she’d tag them on Insta!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Columbo

VIP Member
Christ on a bike, "Lidl have the Tommy Tippee sippy cups atm I think". Well you should know Julie, they sent you one for free after you went on the beg ffs 🙄
Now using a spoon to feed Danny after reading here and realising stuffing food into his mouth with her dirty nails is rotten. Hey Julie 😘

• Angry